The Wedding

Maybe...

Someone's POV

 

 

Jiyong walks back and front while rubbing his hands and try to breath normaly. He stop walking when someone opens the door and he smile when he saw the person who have just entered the room.

 

" hey..." he said and smiled sweetly to her. He come closer to her as she smile also to him. " why are you here, sweetheart?" Jiyong ask her while tucking the strads of her hair at the back of her left ear and she just frown on what he said.

 

" Quit that 'sweetheart thingy' Jiyong..." Dara said and poke his forehead and walk pass at him while he's laughing.

 

" what's the problem with that? I always call you 'Sweetheart' eversince! I can call you that forever as I want!" Jiyong said as he follows her sitting on the sofa.

 

" You're going to marry the most beautiful girl in your life today..." Dara softly said while looking at Jiyong's eye.

 

Jiyong smile softly at her and he comb her hair using his hand.

 

"I'm not going to marry you today..." 

 

" Huh?"

 

"You're the most beautiful girl in my life... " Jiyong simply said and look in her eyes. " I love her that's why I want to marry her but I can't denny the fact that you're the most beautiful, kindest and bubbliest girl in my life." Jiyong said and he chuckle at his statement. " I am so dead meat when she hears what I've said. But that's true!" Dara also chuckle and hit him lightly on his arm. He proper his seat and adjust his necktie.

 

" and beside..." Jiyong said and look at her while smiling cheekly

 

" you have crush on me." Jiyong and she just blush and then glare at him.

 

" That was ages ago!!! I dont know the meaning of crush at that time when they ask me! I just pointed you out because you're the only boy I know!" Dara said while Jiyong is laughing.

 

" Don't be so Defensive sweetheart. I know that I am your first kiss too." Jiyong said that makes her blush more.

 

" You're the one who've kissed me! I don't know what is the meaning of kiss at that time!!! You just did that when we play husband and wife!!!" Dara shout while glaring at him.

 

" I just saw that to my Mom and Dad thats why I did that. You said that you want to play husband and wife thats why I kiss you. I just do my part as your husband." Jiyong said and shrug his shoulders and then smile sweetly at her and she was glaring at him as counter attack.

 

 

" Past is Past. You're going to marry your true wife on this day. Please. Stop teasing me." Dara said while pouting and crossing her arms on her chest.

 

He look at her and the chuckle on how cute is she while pouting.

 

" arasso. I will not going to tease you again." Jiyong said and she stare at him.

 

" promise?" Dara ask and he noded his head.

 

 

 

"Dara-ah"

 

"Hmm?"

 

" you're my first kiss too. I like the taste of your lips. Strawberry."

 

"YAH!"

 

 

 

 


-------


Right now, Jiyong was standing at the altar with Jinri. They facing each other. People was looking at the couple. They are all smiling but not all of them thinking they are meant to be. I was sadly to say but they want Dara for Jiyong. They always saw the friendship of the two that leads on them to expect that Jiyong loves Dara.

 

When it's time to Jiyong to say his vows, they all shock when Jinri run away. Jiyong was standing alone, shock and didn't belive what was happening. Jinri's parents run after her to know what is the problem. 

 

Jinro was on the other end of the aisle when she once glance at Jiyong who's facing his back to her.

 

" Jiyong, miahne..." Jinri sadly say and run again.

 

 


Silence

 

 

All of them didn't utter a single word. They are sadly looking at Jiyong's back. He didn't move to his spot. It takes time to sink on his mind what was happening. 'Why did she run away?'

 

 

 

 

They all jump in their spot when Jiyong face the crowd. They expect that he's going to run after Jinri when suddenly, he went to Dara and drag her at the altar.

 

 

They all didn't know what's going to happen next when the next thing that they heared shook their mind.

 

" let's start again. Fom the beggining." Jiyong seriosly said. Dara look at him in shocked.

 

" J-Jiyong..." Dara calls him and she's going to remove his grip when he hold it tightly.

 

" We're going to marry each other so mind you to start." Jiyong said to the priest.


The priest hesitate to start and he ask the people who's going to react on his descision. The people was all shock and didn't know what was happening and they didn't hear what's the priest said.

 

 

" Do you Mr. Kwon Jiyong, takes her to be your beloved wife?"

 

"Yes, father."

 

The priest face Dara who's only bows her head.

 

" Do you Ms...." 

 

" Sandara Park." Jiyong answer and the priest just nodded.

 

" ....Ms. Sandara Park takes him to be your beloved husband?" he ask to her but she only bows her head and didn't utter a single word.

 

Jiyong grip tighter on her hand and she wince in pain.

 

"Y-yes f-father..." Dara said as she try to loose herself on his grip.

 

 

They exchange their vows and rings while their friends, relatives and their parents didn't belive what was happening.

 

" you may now kiss the bride." the priest said and when suddenly he hold tightly her wrists and pulled her harshly to him and kissed her angrily. That's when the people on the hall back to their mind.

 

 

" JIYONG!!! DARA!!!" they all shouted when he suddenly drag her out and ride to his car.

 

He drove fast and they forgot to put their seatbelts. She was worrying on him.

 

"J-jiyo---" Dara was about to call him when they suddenly stop to the front of the house. He again drags her inside and she was afraid on what was his going to do to her.

 

" J-jiyong. Stop. I'm scared." Dara was shaking and she try to remove his hand when he suddenly shout.

 

" SHUT UP!!!" she was startled on his voice and he drag her again to the bed room.

 

When they entered to the bedroom, he suddenly pushed her and locks the door. Her back hits the table and she wince in pain. He carried her and throws her to the bed that leads her back more pain.

 

He trap her between his legs and he remove his tuxedo and necktie. He lied down to her who was looking at him and he encirle his arms on her waist and rested his right cheeck on her chest.

 

 

She was taken aback on his actions and next thing she hear are his painful sobs.

 

" Jiyong-ah..." Dara softly calls his name and rub his back to calm him down.

 

" Dara-ah. It hurts. Why did she run away? *sobs* she said she loves me. But she left me." Jiyong said like a kid that complaining to his mother.

 

" Jiyong... Molla." Dara answered. He look at her and holds her arms and shook it.

 

" WHY?! Am I not that deserve for her?! What's wrong with me?! TELL ME!!!" Jiyong shook her while crying. He did not understand what's wrong to him that leads Jinri to run away.

 

Dara shook her head and speak " Aniya! There's no wrong to you. She was the one who's wrong. She left you." Dara said while sadly looking at his eyes. " don't cry. She didn't deserve you. You're too good for her." Dara smile at him and wipe his cheeks. She hold his head and gently rest it on the crook of her neck.

 

" Shh... Don't cry. Everything's gonna be fine." Dara gently brush his hair and rub his back soothing him. He sobbed and cries while compailing. He hugs her tightly and she didn't mind the pain on her back and his weight...

 

 

 

They didn't realize that they alredy falling asleep while hugging each other.

 

 

 

 

--------

 

The slowly open his eyes and he massage his forehead when the pain hits his head. He don't know how many hours did he cried and when he remember he cried, he suddenly glance at his side and Dara was not there! He stood up fast and look her in his room. He look at his walkin closet and to his bathroom. He look at himself to the mirror. His eyes was puffy that makes his eyes much smaller. He also notice that he already wear his sweater and shorts. He smiled when he realized who change his clothes.

 

"Dara..."

 


-

 

Jiyong went downstair to look for Dara. He calls her at the living room but thre's no Dara. He went to the kitchen only to find Dara who was busy cooking. She wear his shirt that falls at the mid of her thights. Her blonde hair was in messy bun that looks her more cuter.

( Dara and Jiyong's Big Shirt)

 

He smiled while looking at her back who's busy cooking and didn't know that he was alredy at her back. He slowly went to her and hug her from behind. 

 

" Oh My God!" Dara jump in surprise and look at him.

 

" Yah! You scared me!" Dara hit his arms that hugging on her waist and he just chuckle.

 

" You naughty rabbit! How do you manage to dress my 'god-body'? I didn't surprise when you tell me you me. Huh?" Jiyong said and kiss her right cheek.

 

"YAH!!! Don't put your saliva on my cheeks!" Dara said and she continue to cook.

 

" what's for the dinner?" Jiyong ask her while kissing her hair.

 

" Jiyong stop it. I cook ramen for us because I was carving for it in the past few days." Dara said and Jiyong stop and look at her.

 

" Yah! I told you that don't always eat ramen!" Jiyong said like he's telling her daughter to not eat candy.

 

" I'm not. I didn't eat ramen as you said... until your wedding." Dara wispher the last part as she remember the incident lately. Silence filled the entire house when Jiyong suddenly spoke.

 

 

" You scared me too. I tought you leave me..." Jiyong said and he rested his cheek on her shoulder.

 

Dara remove his hands and hold her waist while facing at him this time.

 

" I'm not gonna leave you. I am your sweetheart right?" Dara said while smiling at him and he also smiled at her.

 

Jiyong smiled at her and hug her. " sweetheart " he mumbles and hug her tighter.

 

" Ouch! Aw!" Dara wince at the pain that hit again on her back.

 

" oh! Sorry. What's wrong?" Jiyong ask in worry and look at her face.

 

" my back hurts." Dara said while pouting.

 

Jiyong remember the time that she push her and her back hit the table.

 

" I'm sorry." Jiyong said while rubbing her back and she just smiled at him.

 

" It ok." Dara assure him.

 

" I will massage that later." Jiyong said and Dara just nodded in response.

 

 

 


-----


They eat silently when Jiyong break the silence.

 

" We're going to our house tommorrow." Jiyong said and Dara stared at him.

 

" Our house?" Dara ask and look at him quizically.

 

" Yes. Since you're my wife from now on, we will live in our own house. We will buy clothes and other things for you tommorrow." Jiyong said while eating.

 

" oh... I see. " Dara said and she eat again. 

 

Jiyong look at her when she stop eating and put her left hand on the top of the table and rested her chin while pouting. He copy her position and look at her eyes.

 

" Are you ok?" Jiyong ask while looking at her.

 

" You. Are you ok?" Dara ask him. " are you ok to me to be your wife? Yes, you're not. Because you don't love me yet you married me. You do that because you're angry. I don't want to be your burden Ji..." Dara said while looking at him.

 

Jiyong smile sadly at her. He put his arms on his chin and look at her.

 

" I'm going to be ok... Soon. You're not a burden to me because you are the only person who understand me always. Youre my bestfriend and you're so important to me." Jiyong said and she slightly smile at him.

 

" Maybe I don't love you today... But tommorrow is another day." Jiyong said and he bit his lips and pointed her while winking. Dara just chuckle and she shake her head on his goofiness.

 

 

 

-

 

" OK!!! WE'RE DONE TO OUR MISSION IMPOSSBLE!!!" Dara shouted while thowing her right fist in the air and Jiyong just only chuckle on her cheerfulness. They just done washing the dishes.

 

" right! That's why I'm going to do my promise!!!" Jiyong said while also throwing his right fist in the air. 

 

" huh? What promise?" Dara look at him quizzically.

 

 

"Kyaaaah!" she shouted when Jiyong scoop her bridal style.

 

" Jiyong! I can walk!" Dara said but Jiyong didn't listen.

" I am the responsible for hurting your back that's why I will not let you to walk and I will massage your back later." Jiyong said and walks to his room...correction, to their room.

 

 

 


---

He gently place her as she lie on her stomach. He trapped her in between his legs and he push the back of her t shirt up and he unclasp the hook of her bra.He didn't mind it because they are best friend and there's noting to worry about. He started to massage her back and he's checking her face if she's alright.

 

" It hurts?" Jiyong ask and she just shook her head in response.

 

" I'm sorry if I hurt you. I promise. I will not let that happen again." Jiyong said whole massaging her back.

 

 

 


He was done on massaging her and he fix her clothes. Before he put her clothe's down, he slowly lean forward and gently kiss her back. She was taken aback on his action. 

 

He put her t shirt down and tap lightly her back and said " it will take away the pain." he stand up and turn the lights off and lied down besides her.

 

"good night sweetheart." Jiyong said and kiss her cheek. He hugs her and put his face on the crook of her neck.

 

Dara also hugs him and kiss his forehead before saiying " Goodnight."

--------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaaaaaah! This is my first chaper that I made here in AFF.
Hope you guys like it!!! 
Enjoy!

-ClassySnob