The Text Message

Maybe...

The sunlight enters in the room and the newly married couple was sleeping peacefuly. They were hugging each other when Dara stir on her sleep. She remove his hand that huggung her waist and stand up to use the toilet. After that, she wash her face and she saw him enters the bathroom and hugs her on the back. His eyes was close and even if she move, he didn't let her go.

" Morning..." Dara said after washing her face.

" Good Morning sweetheart..." he said and kiss her head.

She get their toothbrush and gave it to him and they both brush their teeth. After brushing their teeth, she get the shaving cream and put some of it on his face.

" Tsk! You didn't taking care of yourself. Just shaving your face you can't do? " Dara finnished putting shaving cream on his face and she put it down. " I think you also forget to eat regularly? Jiyong...." Dara continue talking while shaving his face and Jiyong can't help but to smile.

" Cute..." he whisphered. He find it cute everytime she scold him for not taking care of himself. After she wash his face, she gently tap his cheeks and smiled. 

"Clean..." she said and look at her piece of art. She was startled when Jiyong peck her lips and smiled at her.

"What the..." she said and glared at him while blushing. " what do you think are you doing?" she ask him while looking intently at him.

" You said kiss" Jiyong said like an innocent child.

" I said CLEAN." she answer emphasizing the word Clean.

" Oh! I thought you said 'Kiss' hehehehe. (^-^)v" he said and hug her.

" Jerk. You can't trick me." she said and hug him back

" But sweetheart its not a big deal. We are married and kissing is normal to us." he said and rest his head on her shoulder.

" I-I'm just.... Don't feel good when we kiss." She confess to him while blushing.

" Just kissing, you don't feel good? What will you feel when we make lo--" 

 " LA LA LA! I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING! BLA BLA BLA!~" She said while exiting the bathroom and. Blocking her ears. Jiyong smiled at the cuteness of her wife.

---

" And do you know, their first date was in Jeju Island!" She told him. She was telling him a story of the movie she watched and he only nodded in response. They were now eating their breakfast.

He look at her when she suddenly stop talking. She only look at her foods like she was thinking deep thoughts. He was worried and calls her. " Dara, is ther any bothering you?" he ask and she just only smile at him.

" I'm just thinking what is the feeling you were on a date.... " she said and play her food and then shove it inside . Jiyong look at her in pity. ' Jiyong ah! I will not going to date anyone except you!' he remembered her promise when they were in Grade school.

" After you eat, get dress. Let's go out." he said and she widen her eyes.

" Really?!" she ask him and he nodded.

" OMO! THANK YOU!" she hugs him across the table then kiss his cheeks and run upstairs to get ready.

" cute..." he whisphered with a smile on his face while shaking his head.

---

Jiyong was holding his phone and creasing his forehead while reading the messages of thier friends and family.

'From: Seunghyun Hyung

What the hell Jiyong?! You little piece of sh1t where are you?!
WHERE DO YOU TAKE OUR SSANTOKKI?!
I will going to kill you if I saw YOU!!!'

" tsk! Hyung! Dara is mine. I don't share my blessings." Jiyong talks to his cellphone like its his hyung and gives him a tongue.

' From: Bominator Noona

!
!
!

Don't you dare to touch MY Dara!!! I WILL GOING TO CUT YOUR JUNIOR AND FEED THEM TO WOLVES!!! '

Chills down to his spine and he immediately delete her message and read another.

' From: Omma

Jiyong-ah. Come back home as soon as possible. Tell me you and Dara are okay. Your appa and me are worrying. '

Jiyong got sad when he read the message of her mother. He type his reply on his mother's message.

' To: omma

Omma~ miahne. We are okay. I will explain to you when I come back. I miss you and appa. Always take care. Don't worry at us.'

He press the send and look again to his inbox. He stopped to the person whom he want to forget... Yet he sill love. He read their past conversation and can't help but to felt hurt everytime he read the ' saranghae' and ' I miss you' she sent to him.

" why did you just go away and left me like this... I can't forget you every night. 


I always think that you are the one whom I hug every night not 'her'. I always pretend that I am happy and I always think that you are the one who taking care of me.... Not Dara" Jiyong said and tears travel down to his cheeks while looking at Jinri and His couple picture. He didin't delete their picture and keep it to the secret folder. 

" Jiyong..." Dara called him with a sad voice. He wipes his face and look at her with a fake smile.

" You are beautiful..." he said after he saw her wearing a white dress that falls above her knees and she walks towards him then hold his hand.

" Don't cry... She said and smiled at him. She hold his head and kiss him on forehead. Jiyong close his eyes and later on, he broke into tears and cried on her shoulder.

" It's hard to forget her... I don't know what to do..." he whisphered to her and she rub his back.

" Gwenchana..." she said and close her eyes.


Dara's POV


I slowly walk and I make him lie down to the sofa with me. I tried to calm him and i try to stop my tears to fall. I look at his face and found him sleeping while loosely holding my dress. And then I cried silently because I don't want to wake him up.

" Me too, I also don't know what to do..." I want to tell him that but the other part of me don't want. I want him to be happy eventhough I will hurt myself. 

" My heart was on you but your heart and mind was on her .... Unfair" I block my mouth to prevent myself to make a sob. 

" why don't you care?"

 

-


He slowly open his eyes and found himself sleeping at the sofa. He sat and scan the room only to found Dara who's wearing his big shirt and tip her toes to trying to get the salt into the cabinet.

" Salt please! Don't make it hard to me!" She whine while jumping a little.

" Try harder..."

" I'm trying my best, salt!" She answer the salt and continue to jump. She stop herself from jumping when she realized that the salt was talking!

" KYAAAA!" She shouted and turn her back to run but she only hit her heat to a man's chest.

" AWW!~" She massage her forehead and look at the face of a person in front of her.

" Are you realy think that the salt was the one who's talking?" Jiyong ask her while holding hid laugh.

" Soooo. It's you?!" She squinted her eyes and he only laugh in response.

" You jerk!" she said and hit his chest.

" OW!~ kind of fisty! I like it!" Jiyong said and he try to kiss her but she walk away. He sense that something is bothering her that's why she was acting strange.

He hug her back but Dara was not happy at all. 

" Dara..." he called her and she tilted her head to give him a tiny smile. He remove his hands to her belly and look at her back figure.

" is ther something bothering you?" He ask while looking at her back. She suddenly stop from chopping but she didn't dare to speak.

" Did I done something wrong?" He ask again and waiting to her response.

-

Sandara's POV

" Did I done something wrong?" He ask again and waiting to my response. 

' Yes. You've done something wrong. WE had done ' I continue to chop the onion and let his questions hanging. Tears escaped from my eyes and holding myself not to make a sob.

" Dara... Please look at me." He said and I stop again. I hold the edge of the counter and cried my eyes out.

He let me face him only to found mycrying face. His expression change and he was worried of me.

" Why are you crying?" he ask me with a sad tone and touch my cheeks softly to wipe my tears.

" eyes...hurting...onions..." I said between my sobs and I hold my mouth to stop myself from crying.

He smiled a little not totaly believe on my alibi and he hug me. I rested my head to his chest and he rub my back.

" Don't cry... Please. I'm hurting" he said that makes me close my eyes.

' Dara, don't fall on what he said. He just think that you are Jinri that's why he saying that to you.' 

" I'm hurting too." I cant stop my mouth and blurted out.

" where? Why? How?" he ask and scan my body.

" my eyes. It hurts." 

' My heart. And you are the one who broke it'


-


They silently have their dinner and she was aware at the pair of eyes whos looking at her. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what's on her mind. He want to ask her but a part of him don't want because he can feel that she only answer in opposite.

" do you miss tam tam?" he ask her in full of worry. He remembered when she cried hard and ignored him in almost a week when he hide tam tam to his closet. She was punching him and telling him she hate him very much. 


" I hate you!" a little girl cried and punch him onlo his chest.

" WHY?! I always dow whatever game you want! Why don't you let me hang out with 'OUWR' dawter?!" a little boy said and hid the rabbit stuff toy to his back.

" I want tam tam! Jiyong ah!" she whinne and try to grab tamtam to his grip. He ran to his house and left her sitting on the ground and crying.

 

" Dara ah. Miahnae! Me don't want 'fight game'. Tammie will cry." Jiyong said to her while bowing his head and his hands was enterwine to his back.

" wifey is mawd! Me downt like thawt!" she said while crossing her arms.

" Sowwy..." he whisphered and handed tam tam to Dara.

" Me downt wanna be yowr sweethawt." she said that makes the boy look up to her.

" w-why?" he ask in shock and sadness. Dara was surprise to see his sad face for the first time.

" sweethawt dont love Jwyongie anymow? " he ask her with a sad tone

"Sweetbabe say he was sowwy... It hawts." he said and cried while looking at her.

" Is ice cream can't ease my sweethawt's anger?" Jiyong ask and wipe his face. She was guilty for making him cry in front of her for the first time. She walks toward to him and wipe his tears.

" Sowwy! Downt cry! Me not mad." she said and they smile to each other.

" I think ice cream sounds good!~" she shouted and the giggle. They walk ahead while holding their so-called-daughter's hand between them.


" aniya! " she said and hold herself not to laugh at his question.

" then why?" he ask and put the strands of hair behind her ear.

" I was just thinking if I am not a good wife to stop you from being lonely..." she honestly said and look at his eyes.

" If I can let you feel that everything's gonna be alright. 

 If I can let you feel my presence... Not hers" her voice cracked and tears pour again from her eyes.

" It's not really like the old days." she laugh a little and bit her lips. " you're not mine anymore" and then she touch his face softly.

"sorry..." he don't know what to say and look at her in guilt.

" D-Dara I'm---" he was going to speak when Dara stand up and walks up to the stairs.

" I'm full. I want to sleep now." she said and dissappear into his sight.

---

He close the door and walk silently to their bed only to found her facing her back from him. He sat don and comb her hair.

" Dara. Sorry if I can't let go." he said and tears escape from his eyes. He lied down and spoon her while hugging her belly tightly and he cant help not to cry.

" help me. I don't know what to do." he whisphered and he was startled when she face him. She smiled at him and wipe his tears. She hold his head and kiss his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks and then his lips.

" Don't worry. I'm not mad anymore. " she assured him and hold his hands then rub it after kissing it.

" I want kiss! I felt bad!" he said and puckered his lips. 

" you're enjoying this huh?" she said and hug his waist then kiss his lips.

" There. Do you feel better now?" she said and they giggled.

" but how about me? How about my feelings?" she dramaticaly said and he hug her closer.

" what can I do for you?" he ask and she smirked at him.

" I want something that makes me feel great." she and he just only crease his forehead.

It takes some minutes to know her point and he sit on their bed and pointed her. And she just laugh at his face.

" SWEETHEART BECOMES Y!

 

 

BOOYAH!~"

" Hahahahaha!" 

 


--------
AN: Sorry!

I didn't know that I accidentally hide this chapter. It was updated in August 9 XD

SALAMAT!!! Thanks for reading!!!