The Kiss Addict

Maybe...

" Hmmm..." Dara said when she feels that something warm and wet was blocking . It was like something heavy was above her and she can't move.

" Ji-- Hmp!" she shouted when she came back to her sense and she realized that Jiyong is above her kissing her passionately and he even inserted his tounge inside . 

" Hmm.." Jiyong only said while his eyes is close like he was eating his favorite candy. His left hand on her waist and the other one is at her cheeks.

Dara's face heated up and she try to push him but he doesn't move. He bit her lower lip and nibble it but she feels uncomfortable feeling the new things he was doing to her.

" AW! What the---" Jiyong imediately sit on their bed when she bit his upper lips hard to stop him.

" bhlee~” she show her tounge like she was annoying him and that makes him frown.

" I know you are going wild so you bite my lips but honey take it easy. I am yours." he said and smirked at her

" And one more thing!" Jiyong said and he lean closer to her ears.

" I will that y tounge of yours if you will continue to show it to me." he said and her ears so she push him away.

" KYAAH! " she said and moves away to him. He only smired and crawl towards her. She got scared so she moves away to him but the dead end comes when her back touches the headboard.

" Don't be scared. We are already married so I can do this whenever I want." he said when he cup her and sqeez it. Her eyes got big so she punch him right on his face to escape and she ran away from their room.

" Huhuhu you have a man's fist. How can a thin woman like you punch like that?" T_T

-

It's like their everyday scenario. He always watching her back with a smile on his lips when she cooks their meals. He find it cute when her small frame moves like it seems that their kitchen has a big space. He find it y plus she only wears a big shirt and he knows she only have her underwear. No bra on.

He walks towards her and he backhug her while his chin is above her right shoulder.

" What's for our breakfast sweetheart? " he ask her when he watch her hands doing something hedoesnt know.

" I want to make some pancakes for us." She said and looks at him then she smile.

" our favorite food." Jiyong said and he stole a kiss from her.

" Yah! Cant get enogh eh?" Dara said and she continue to make their food.

" Yes. I cant get enough." Jiyong wispher at her while his eyes closed and his hands goes under her shirt and went down to her to squeez it while kissing her neck.

" You ert!" Dara shouted and push him. He only chuckles when she pouted her lips. He knows she was annoyed and shy.

-

" Jiyong I want ice cream." Dara said when she run towards him and she join him to the bed like a child talking to her mother to take her to the Disney Land. Jiyong smiled at her facial expression. She have that innocent eyes and innocent mind that makes you give whatever she want.

" Jiyong~" She calls him and she pouted her lips waiting for his answer. To annoy her, he only look at her and then continue to read the book.

" Sweetbabes..." she use her endearment for him but he doesnt look at her. Even if he want to pinch her chubby cheeks.

He was startled when somthing soft landed on the side of his lips so he immediately look at her.

" Ice cream..." she said and she wrap her arms around his torso like a child.

" for onecondition..." Jiyong said with a grin plastered on his face.

" What's that?" she ask still hugging him.

" Kiss me" 

" But I've just ki--"

" Passionately" he said and smirk at her when he saw her cheeks got pink.

" B-but.... Ah it's not fair!" Dara said and stomp like a kid.

" Then no ice cream." he said and goes back on reading his book.

" Jiyong!" she demaded

" what?" he ask innocently.

" Ice cream." she said almost crying

" I.SAID.KISS.ME.FIRST.PASSIONATELY" he said emphasizing every words.

" AHH!" she scream in disappointment and she cover her face using the pillow.

" hey. Are you okay?" he ask her trying to look at her face.

" H-how?" she whisphered

"What?" he ask ang she remove the pillow

" H-how to k-kiss." she ask while avoiding his gaze. He smirk when she said that and she almost scream when he grab her waist.

" I'll teach you how. For our practice." he said and claimed her lips. It was a gentle kiss but she didn't move her lips. He stop from kissing and just look at her eyes.

" Move your lips baby. Follow my lead." he whisphered and cross the gap between their lips. She obey him. She follow his lead and they kiss for minutes when he stop again. Dara don't want to end it but he hold her chin.

" wait a second baby. Open your lips." he said and she open her eyes.

" why?" she ask innocently.

" I want to taste you." he said and he bit his lower lips.

" What do you--- hmp!" he suddenly kiss her while still open. Her eyes got big when she felt his tongue. She scream but he just continue abusing her lips. Later on she close her eyes and she didn't notice when he lay her down and he was above her.

A sweet moan escape from her lips so Jiyong stop it.

" Let's end this before I can't hold myself to take you." He said ang kiss her forehead.

-

" Wait for me here as I buy your ice cream." Jiyong said to Dara and she nod and wait for him to their table.

When he was about to go to their seat, his grip to the tray suddenly tighten when he saw three your boys hitting his wife.

" Oh by the way I am Jaejoong. This is my friends Chanyeol and Wooyoung." one of the man said and offer his hands to Dara.

" Hi! I am Sandara---"

" I am Kwon Jiyong and she is my wife so she is Kwon Sandara." Jiyong said and he is the one who accepted that Jaejoong's hand.

" O-oh H-hi Jiuong." Jaejoong said and he can feel his tight grip on his hand.

" And if you excuse us because we are going to have our HONEYMOON date." He said and glare at the three man.

" O-oh sorry to disturb you." Chanyeol said and the walk away.

" So nice meeting a beautiful girl like you Miss Sandara." Jaejoong said.

" She's not a miss. She is already married. She is MRS. KWON" Jiyong angrily said and the three boys walk away.

" Don't talk to the strangers again." he said ang eat his ice cream.

" Waeyo? I am just being nice to them."

" Yes you are but they are flirting you. How come they will call you beautiful while me, your husband is here." Jiyong said like he cant believe everything.

" Is it because I am really beautiful."

" Yes you are."

" And they just adore me"

" Yes they are."

" and you are jelous"

" Yes I a--- what? No I'm not!" he said but she just smiled at him.

" I am not jelous. I don't get jelous. It's just I can feel they are a bad men." he explain.

" don't be so defensive." she said while smiling.

" No I am not defensive!" 

" But It sounds that you are." she said and he didn't answer back. She laugh at his expression.

" Why are you so mean this day sweetheart." he ask while pouting.


" I can't believe that there's a living goddes like her." Jiyong turn his face at his right and he saw a group oh teenager boys looking at his wife.

" the way she laugh. It's like I am listening to a melodic music." said the another man that makes his face red. He look at her and she was eating her ice cream when he push her hands to let the ice cream goes to the side of her lips.

" What Jiyo--"

" You have ice cream in your lips. Let me remove that." Jiyong said and he cross the gap between their table and he reach out to kiss her lips and the ice cream. Jiyong heard the gasp from the boys and he smirk for his acomplishment.


She stunned for a moment. Unable to move. Her face heated up and she pouted her lips.

" ert Idiot." she whisphered and she only eat her ice cream.

 

 

.