Another Newbie

An Escape

A week had passed since the horrible episode with Hyeri exposing your secrets. There had been name calling, harassment, and some even made erted comments. You, of course, ignored it all. But over the week something else had happened. Leo had became your official friend and protected you. He was probably the only reason you hadn't been yet. Another shocking thing that happened was only about two days before. 

The normal highschool jocks had been picking on you when Leo swooped in and told them to take a hike. But instead of them leaving you alone as they always did they decided to be brave that day.

"Why do you protect this little , huh Leo?" He said sharply as he flicked your forehead. Within seconds Leo was grasping the others wrist.

"Kyureok I said leave him alone." He pushed Kyureok back and grabbed your hand, about to drag you away before another spoke up. Why does being brave have to be a ing chain reaction? 

"Oh look they're holding hands! Leo..do you perhaps have a crush on Sulki here?" He asked before all of them burst out laughing. Leo's grip tightened before he spoke once again.

"Would you have a problem if I did?" There laughing was almost silenced immediately. They arched their brows before Kyureok spoke again. 

"Leo do you seriously like him." Leo shrugged before finally pulling you away, leaving them dumbfounded. Your face was redder than it had ever been as you recalled what had happened in the locker room. Neither of you had brought it up and you almost thought he had forgotten. 

Your memory stopped as you looked around you. On your desk was a folded up note that you carefully unwrapped. As you began to read it you couldn't feel the stare on you as you usually did. Turning slightly you glanced behind you and saw that Leo was gone. He hadn't shown up all day and despite yourself you were starting to get worried.

He had become one of the only friends you had ever had and you grew quite fond of the other. As you thought about your relationship it dawned on you that perhaps he didn't want to be just friends. You shook your head slightly, banishing the thought away. 

Focusing on the note you read its words silently. 

 

Meet me outside the gate afterschool

 

You furrowed your brows as you reread the words. It left no indication as to who it was written by and was a males handwriting. You thought back to how Leo had been gone all day so perhaps he wanted to meet? But how could he give me the note if he hasn't been here all day? Your mind filled with the possibilities that it could be one of the jocks who had mustered up enough courage to beat you up or you because Leo wasn't here today. 

Your heart almost stopped at how much sense that theory made. 

So you decided that in the sake of your and their life you wouldn't meet them, they couldn't force you could they? You nodded to yourself as you made up your mind. 


The school day continued and there was still no sign of Leo. You thought hat perhaps you could survive the day out him, well that was until Hyeri came up to you. She tapped your shoulder harshly making you cringe and turn towards her.

"What the hell?" You muttered as you saw her and four other girls behind her. She crossed her arms and glared at you. "What? Do you expect me to bow or something?" You said as she just stood there. Her expression stayed hard as she replied. 

"Why?" She said staring right at you. You arched your brow. 

"Why what?.." You said as you were completely and utterly lost. She stomped her foot then shouted. 

"Why does he like you?!" She poked your chest harshly, her sharp nail digging into the flesh despite your t-shirt. "You're worthless, ugly, a-and a boy!" She continued. You scoffed. 

"It's called being gay." You said as you slammed your locker shut. Yes you had just admitted to being gay. Did you care? Not anymore. It was who you were so why would you? Especially when there was a chance the most beautiful guy you'd ever seen might like you. 

She facepalmed herself before countering.

"Its called being an abomination! This is the one time in the history of the world that I am ever going to help you but you wouldn't come to the gate so I'm helping you here!" She said. Before you could even understand what was happening a girl you had seen once or twice was being pushed in front of you. It took a second but you recognised her as Sojin. Rolling your eyes you looked at the she-devil.

"What am I supposed to be doing exactly?" You asked. Confusion was still clouding your thoughts as Hyeri gave Sojin a thumbs up and suddenly you were being kissed. You pushed the girl away faster than you ever thought you could as you rapidly wiped your lips. "What in the ing hell?!" You yelled. "Having me kiss a girl isn't gonna turn me straight!" 

You ran away feeling completely horrified once again. You only made it to the gate when someone suddenly stopped you. 

"Woah there! Are you okay?" You looked up at the unfamiliar males face for a second finding it extremely handsome before shaking your head and running past him.

He stood there dumbfounded as he watched you run away. He turned and smiled brightly at the teacher that had come to welcome him.

"You're our new student, correct? What was your name again?" He asked. The male bowed in front of the teacher before replying. 

"My name is Jay Park, I just moved here from America." He continued to smile as the teacher shook his hand.

"I'm Mr. Lee, I teach history here specifically Demonology and Mythology." The teacher replied before leading him into the premises. "Now explain to me again why you wanted to meet after school for the tour?" He asked as he glanced at the other.

Jay just shrugged as they walked. 

"I thought it would be better to see the school when the halls were empty I suppose." He said. "And I also prefer later hours." Jays smile didn't fade as they entered the building, away from the packs of students and Sun that was slowly setting.

 

 

-YAY another update!!!!! 

I hoped you enjoyed and Jay is now a character!!! Also wtf Hyeri?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!???!!

YAH DONE MESSED UP

And I apologize to the girl's day fans for making her such a .

BUT AT LEAST JAY IS NICEEEEE

And Leo where the hell were you???????????????

*umm……*

I'll forgive you cuz you're cute~

Okay wellll byeeeeeeeeeee lots of love xoxo!!!!!