Jump

An Escape

Pain. Hurt. Crying. Blood. That's all you could think about. You hadn't even been at the school more than a week yet Hyeri had already managed to make your life a living hell. Instead of her usual teasing and harassing she went for something much bigger this time. And here you were in the boys bathroom crying as you ran the blade over your skin again and again.

She, in the middle of the hallway, shouted the two secrets that should never be exposed by someone other than the person who's secret it was. And the worst thing was that she had proof.

She had somehow managed to hack your laptop. It was probably her way smarter brother that did it not her. And shared one of your files. Your fanfiction file. Your ty fanfiction file to be more exact. And not to mention that it was , and you basically went to the school for homophobes.

You were screwed. You were utterly mortified. Then to make it worse, she began to read. And everyone listened. At first you had no idea what the hell she was doing but then you recognized the title of one. One that you had written. And finally you were exposed. Everyone started laughing and the name calling began.

To avoid it, you immediately ran through the crowd to the farthest bathroom and were now cutting yourself. Again. You cried harder as blood began to drip off your arm and onto the bathroom floor. You wanted it to be over, you wanted it to be done. So you wiped away your tears, snuck out of the bathroom, and eventually the school. In minutes you were at the bridge.

You looked down at the freezing water and gulped. School had been as bad as you thought it would be. You longed for summer to come back. For the solitude to come back. But no. School had started and it was a nightmare. Your peers picked on you more than ever. Your parents tried to hold it together more than ever. But it wasn't enough. You didn't want to see it when everything collapsed. When your world would just suddenly go from a unstable building to a pile of dust and ash. So here you were. Finally going to just kill yourself off. You let out a sigh and climbed on top of the railing and stared down at the water below. You looked ahead and closed your eyes, ready for everything to end. 

Just as you were about to jump however someone, a man, cleared his throat. Before you could even turn your head you were being picked up and set back down on solid ground.

"Hey!" You turned around ready to yell at whoever stopped you when you saw who he was. Long black hair, dark eyes, and all black clothes. The new kid. Or better known as Leo.

Gulping, you racked your brain on what to say. He leaned closer to you and his eyes looked angry. Like his most prized possession was about to be taken away from him.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked. Unlike the first day you met him his voice was like a shard of glass. It slashed right through you and you accidentally let out a small whimper when his eyes pierced yours. 

"I-I was just.." In the weirdest way possible it almost felt like he was scolding you. Like you simply weren't allowed to hurt yourself. His gaze intensified until finally he had backed you up against the railing. 

"Don't you ever, try something like that again." He said demandingly. You quickly nodded and he nodded back. Even though you hardly knew eachother you wondered exactly why he cared so much. But you knew better than to ask.

So you let the mysterious new kid drag you back to school.