Unexpected

An Escape

Of course when you got back to school, correction when you were unwillingly dragged back to school, it just had to be time for gym. Otherwise known as your own personal hell in one class.

And you couldn't even leave on top of that since Leo was also in that class with you.

Seems like someone skipped this class on the first day. You sighed when the door slammed behind you as he continued to drag you to your gym locker. You expected him to dump you at your locker in the empty locker room. 

So it shocked you when you were suddenly being pressed against the lockers with Leo's lips on yours. Widening your eyes from shock, you had no idea how to react. But with the way his sinful lips pressed softly against yours, almost taunting you to kiss back, you gave in.  

Unlike how you would imagine him to kiss judging by his looks, rough and hard, the kiss was surprisingly soft and sweet. You hesitated but then soft pressed yours back against his. His eyes shot open and you stared at eachother for a second before he pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry I-I d-did-" You rolled your eyes then grabbed the collar of his shirt and clashed your lips back together, shutting him up. Unlike your response previously, his was immediate and you were being pressed back against the lockers once again. It seemed like time stopped and you felt yourself slowly lose control of your body as your arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. 

Just as you felt like you needed air Leo pulled away slightly, his face only a short distance from yours. "For someone who has lips you're quite the kisser.." As you were about to reply he leaned in, pecked your lips softly, then smirked and walked away. You widened your eyes as the current situation sank in. I just kissed the new kid.

You slowly started to get changed into your gym uniform. You couldn't help but feel eyes on you as you left. Glancing around you didn't see Leo or any of the other guys so you shrugged it off and walked into the gym. 

Little did you know a little miss queen bee wasn't done with you yet...

 

 

-Hey I'm back wooooooooooo

I know I'm a horrible person....I can't believe I've been gone for so long OMG 

YOU MAY ALL PROCEED TO TELL ME I'M A TERRIBKE AUTHOR AND I KNIW THIS CHAPTER IS WAY TO GODDAMN SHORT AND YOU'RE GONNA END UP GETTING HURT AGAIN SO YAYAYAYAAY 

Jay Park is excited for this/my next update.....#spoilermaybe

Well lots of love xoxo!!!!