Let's Laugh (Be Happy) part 2

Gee, Boy!

Chapter Seven


Ji Yong sighed deeply as he crossed his arms, sitting down, having his back turned against the two members who were approaching him.

"Yah, Ji Yong-ah.." TOP started off.

Seung Ri wrapped his arms around the leader's shoulder and frowned.

"Hyung, what happened?"

Ji Yong bit the inside of his cheek.

"Nothing really..." he muttered.

"It was stupid, you know?" he then spoke in English.

Big Seung Hyun scowled.

"If it was nothing, then why are you acting like this? And it's definitely stupid, from what we witnessed it seemed like G-dragon came out and started yelling at a certain SNSD member."

"Yeah, hyung,"  Seung Ri nodded.  "Why were you being harsh to Yoona?"

"Yah," G-dragon swerved his body around to face the maknae.

"Why do you make it sound like I'm the villain here?"

Seung Ri faltered and dropped down to the studio's wooden floor.

"W-well.. you were yelling at her, and the last remark was uncalled for."

Ji Yong ducked his head down low and covered his head with both hands and let out a frustrated cry.

"Agggggh!!!"

He then ruffled his hair and wiped the sweat from his brow.

"I know.. I know! I didn't mean to really hurt her feelings, I don't know what came over me. But you guys know how I am when it comes to music and stuff."

TOP sighed and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, we all know..."

Ji Yong sighed.

Suddenly a short silence filled the empty studio as the three members said nothing.

Until, the door opened once more and a cheery voiced filled the air.

At first, the three boys turned around, thinking it was Yoona, but relaxed when they were proven wrong.

"Hello, children~~"

Daesung let in half his body as he waved energetically.

He was smiling brightly.

Then his smile faltered when he noticed there was only TOP, Ji Yong and Seung Ri in the studio.

"Oh, hey.." he pointed out. "Where Yoona and Tae Yang hyung?"

Ji Yong dropped his head down gave out a weak hi towards the clueless member.

TOP waved halfheartedly.

Seung Ri was the only one who waved and welcomed the other member.

"Hey, hyung. Yoona isn't here, Young Bae hyung is looking for her right now after she stormed out of her."

Dae Sung came inside and  started to head towards them and frowned.

"Huh? Why would Yoona storm out of the studio? What happened?"

TOP rolled his eyes and jerked his head towards the direction of the sullen leader.

"Why don't you ask him?"

Suddenly, in a blinding speed, Daesung rushed over to Ji Yong's side, shaking him by the shoulders.

"Hyung! What did you do to Yoona? You-! You probably tried seducing her, didn't you?! How could you? She's a SNSD! How could you?!"

Ji Yong scowled and squirmed out of Dae Sung's grip.

"Aish! That's stupid, Dae Sung-ah! I didn't do anything like that, so calm down."

Seung Ri slapped Dae Sung on the arm lightly.

"Hyung, that sounds ridiculous. Nothing like that happened."

Daesung then pouted and tilted his head.

"Then what happened?" he asked, confused.

TOP sat down on the floor and explained.

"Yoona and Ji Yong had a little argument."

"What??" Daesung exclaimed out.

Fed up, Ji Yong then turned his body position around the chair, as he had his chest close to the back of the chair and both legs spread wide out.

"Okay, guys. I'll tell you what happened..."

After the three members heard what really went down in the studio, Ji Yong explained everything to them, from practice to the bickering.

"And that's basically it.." Ji Yong finished, letting out a deep breath.

"Ohhhh," Seung Ri let out.

Dae Sung had his mouth opened wide
.
"That's not cool, man!"

G-dragon narrowed his eyes at the young member.

"Yah, for once, stop being so biased and try helping me out here!"

Dae Sung shook his head.

"No, no! It's not like that, hyung. I know Yoona.."

"I think you should apologize, hyung." Seung Ri pouted.

"What?" TOP raised an eyebrow.

Dae Sung continued.

"You see, Yoona isn't that confident with herself, in her singing and dancing. I mean, you would too if there were nine members in your group who could probably outshine you."

Seungri nodded.

"Yeah, I heard from her that unlike most of the members that were trained professionally, she underwent further in her training before her modeling career."

Ji Yong scowled.

"Well, I know she not the confident type, but.."

Daesung waved his hand, interrupting him.

"No~ You gotta understand, hyung! She's an SM artist. We're YG! We're different and yet the we're all the same."
 
TOP blinked. "Daesung, stop with your wise antics and tell us what you really mean to say."

"Even though you got angry and impatient at her, whatever reason, Yoona tries her best! She puts 100% effort in what she does! So you can't really yell at her, cause she won't hold back her temper either."

"Hyung," Seungri intervened, "We don't want you two to be awkward with each other and cause another argument just because the perfectionist in you is unsatisfied. You both need to work together and make the best music out this year."

Ji Yong blinked, taking in all the advices from the two and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You guys are right.." he sighed.

"I'm going to apologize to her, it was pretty stupid of us the argue about something that that, huh?"

"Yeah, you were being pretty stupid, hyung." Dae Sung nodded.

TOP nudged Daesung sharply in the ribs.

Ji Yong narrowed his eyes at the playful member but ignored the comment.

Then he got up from his seat and stretched.

"You know what?" he said in English.

"I'm going to try to be more understanding, calm down and act mature about this. After I apologize, I'm going this whole thing out with Yoona and together, we'll finish the song, dance and project in no time." he said in Korean, then switched back to in English when he said,

"No pressure, yeah?"

TOP smirked and put out his fist.

"That's right, GD." he spoke in English with a street accent.

Ji Yong let out a boyish grin and pounded his fist with TOP's.

Seungri smiled widely and stood up, patting the Big Bang leader on the back with enthusiasm.

"Good for you, hyung!"

Dae Sung stood up as well and glued his hands together and let out a satisfied smile.

"I'm glad this all worked out, but seriously, hyung... if you try to seduce our deer Yoona-!"

Ji Yong rolled his eyes.

"Daesung, will you stop with that-!"

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, the studio door opened once, as Tae Yang and Yoona stepped inside together.

Ji Yong blinked as his smile slowly died.

Yoona and Taeyang started to walk towards them, as Daesung and Seungri started to nudge their leader.

Ji Yong took a step forward as Yoona was in front of him.

As Yoona played with her hands, nervously, Ji Yong bit his lips and averted his gaze shyly.

"Um.." he started off,

The other Big Bang members stayed quiet and waited patiently.

Then taking a deep breath, the two said each others name at the same time.

"Yoona-"

"Jiyong oppa-"

They both stopped and blinked, looking at each other.

"Oh, you can go first."

"I'm sorry, you go ahead."

They stopped again, realizing that they're both speaking at the same time.

Then, suddenly, the awkward silence dispersed and the two started laughing lightly.

TOP and Taeyang gave each other a knowing look and stifled their laughter.

Daesung clapped his hands.

"Let's stop fighting and make up, okay?"

Seungri smiled.

Yoona grinned and nodded.

"That's right, I'm sorry Ji Yong oppa. And let's work together without having to go through this unnecessary quarrel again.

Ji Yong smiled brightly.

"I'm sorry too, Yoona."

He clenched his hand into a fist took it out in front of him.

"Hwaiting!"

Yoona returned it back with a fist of her own and shyly bumped hers with his.

"Hwaiting~"

Daesung clapped his hands.

"Aigoooo, everyone, group hug! Group hug everyone!"

He opened his arms wide and embraced both Yoona and Ji Yong together.

Both Yoona and Ji Yong laughed as they were pushed together by Daesung's arm and forced to wrap their arms around one another into a embrace with Yoona's face buried into Ji Yong's shirt as Ji Yong raised his head up a little high, having his face being tickled by her long hair.

Sooner later, Seungri, TOP and Taeyang joined in and before you know it, everyone was standing inside the studio, hudded together into a intimate hug.

Tae Yang let out a charming smile as he had his arms wrapped around TOP and Daesung, near Yoona, as he gave his best friend a wink.

'Problem solved.'
 




Taecyeon stared at his cellphone that he held in his hand.

He scowled at it and was deciding on whether to call her or not.

'A casual call, just a "Hey, what's up?" kind of call, that's it.'

'There's nothing wrong with that...' he thought to himself.

So, finally deciding to a firm choice, he decided to call her.

He opened his contact list and searched for her name.

Finding her cellphone number, he pressed the talk button.

He raised the cell phone to his ear and waited.

"Ring~"

"Ring~"

"Nayege gidae shil suga ige gibun joheun haenbogeul neukkilsu ige
Nae modeun geol dajulge
You're my ice cream, my sweetest ice cream, I really wanna have you
Neomuna dalkom han neol neol gajigo shipeo gajigo shipeo~"


Taecyeon's eyes widened as his mouth opened slightly in disbelief.

"What the-?!" he let out, but quickly stopped himself.

'She has his song as a ringtone too?!' he screamed inside his head, as he listened to Taeyang's song, You're My.

"Hello?"

"Oh, uh.. hello?" Taecyeon cleared his throat as his call got through.

"Oh,Taecyeon oppa?"

"Hey, Yoona, um yeah. It's me."

"Annyeong~" she responded warmly.

At this, Taecyeon grinned.

"So, why did you call?" she asked.

Taecyeon blinked and straightened himself up.

"Ah, I just wanted to call, you know. Say what's up. Haha." he inwardly scolded himself as he explained lamely.

"Ohh~ well, I'm fine. But can we talk later? I'm kind of busy right now."

Taecyeon pressed the phone closer to his ear.

"Really? With what? Are you... with someone?"

He could hear several other voices in the background, and they didn't seem to be any of the SNSD members voices either..

Without realizing it, Taecyeon's eyebrows furrowed as he strained to hear more carefully.

"Ah, yeah."

"Oh.. really? Who?"

"Mmm~ It's a secret. I can't tell you that right now, but you'll find out later."

That's when he heard on the other line several boisterous laughs, someone clapping and another voice calling out Yoona's name.

A guy's voice.

He also heard Yoona's muffled laugh.

"I'm sorry oppa, I'll talk to you later. I have to go. Bye~"

"Ah, alright. Talk to you later." he said half heartedly.

He pressed the off button and lightly threw the cellphone on the table and let out a deep sigh, as he ruffled the back of his head.

"Aish, is this for real?" he wondered to himself.

He flopped down on his bed and stared at his bedroom ceiling.

'Is Yoona really going out with Big Bang, Tae Yang?'
 


Author's Note: Hahaha! While Tae Yang helped comfort Yoona, the Big Bang members kind of at helping their leader. XD

Bleh. To me, this chapter . I'm sorry if it feels like it was a little dragged. Sorry!
Also, I'm trying to write the third chapter and forth chapter for Tell Me Your Goodbye.

Remember to comment! Thanks.