Let's Laugh (Be Happy)

Gee, Boy!

Tae Yang looked around every where as he searched for the young woman and scratched the side of his head.

"Where could she be..."?

He stood still, crossing his arms together and thought quietly.

"Now, if I was upset and wanted to be alone... where would I go?" he muttered quietly to himself.

He pressed his thumb between his lips and pondered.

Then, just as the answer came into his head, his eyes widened and he let out a smile.

"Ah, I know."

 


 

Yoona sat down and sniffled.

She wiped the tears that were about to fall and tucked in her lips to prevent herself from crying any further.

She took a deep breaths to calm herself down.

'Don't cry, their just words... don't cry.' she thought to herself, repeating the words over like a mantra.

Then she looked down, her long hair loosened and shielded her face as a breezy wind blew lightly.

 


 

Taecyeon and Junsu walked beside each other, laughing and joking around after parking Taecyeon's car in the parking lot.

"Hey, tell me again, why are we heading towards the YG building?" he asked.

Junsu smirked.

"I told you, I just wanted to visit a couple of friends. That's all."

The beastly member gave him a look.

"So why did you drag me along?"

Junsu narrowed his eyes playfully.

"Cause you're my ride to getting here."

Taecyeon laughed and lightly pushed him.

"Dude!"

Junsu stuck out his tongue.

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, something caught Taecyeon's attention.

'Is... that...?' he thought inwardly.

He squinted his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Yo!"

Taecyeon snapped out of his thought and turned his head forward.

Junsu, who was a few feet away from him, near the building entrance.

"Aren't you coming in?" he asked.

Taecyeon glanced back at the other direction and looked at his friend once more with an answer.

"I'll meet you there soon, don't worry. I'll catch up." he responded back.

Junsu gave him a confused look, but none the less, shrugged and went inside.

Taecyeon looked at the lone figure sitting quietly by herself.

He tilted his head as she raised up her head a bit and got a good view of her face.

'I was right.. it is Yoona!' he thought to himself.

"What the heck is she doing here?" he wondered out loud.

Seeing the young SNSD member and curious to why she was sitting down by herself in front of the YG company building, he let out a small grin and began walking towards her.

"Yoo-!" he called out her name.

But just as he was about to do so, he stopped himself when someone else called out her name as well, blocking out his voice.

"Yoona!"

Taecyeon stopped his movement and watched.

Yoona looked up at the direction of the voice.

"Taeyang oppa."

Taecyeon's eyes widened.

'Taeyang oppa...? What?'

 


 

The shorter male gave Yoona a warm smile and sat down next to her on the bench.

"I thought you'd be here." he said.

"But.. how did you find me?" she asked.

Taeyang smiled at her.

"Well, if I was upset and wanted to be alone for a while, I would often come here for fresh air. Guess we have some things in common."

Yoona gave him a small grin as her cheeks turned pink.

Taeyang tilted his head.

"You were crying.."

He then raised his index finger and gently wiped a single fallen tear from Yoona's cheek.

Though he was a shy person, especially when it comes to girls,but he knew that the girl next to him was in distress and he wanted to help her as much as he can.

Surprised by his kind gesture, Yoona blinked and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for acting like this.. and yelling at Ji Yong oppa... that wasn't right of me to do so.." she apologized.

Tae Yang chuckled.

"Well, Ji Yong probably deserved it."

Yoona bit the bottom of her lip.

"So," the older male started off.

"What happened back there?"

Yoona took a deep breath and told him what happened.

While listening to her talking, Tae Yang listened diligently and stayed quiet.

"After that, we just ended up yelling at each other and I ran out of the room... I'm so embarrassed."

She covered her hands with her face.

Tae Yang placed his hand and patted her back comfortably.

"Don't be. Actually, it's better to express your emotions like that instead of having it bottled up. Otherwise it'll cause more problems."

Yoona said nothing and continued to cover her embarrassed expression with her hands.

Tae Yang glanced at her and grinned. He then leaned back and looked up at the clear, blue sky.

"I knew Ji Yong for a long time, and as far as I can remember he was always like this..."

Yoona slowly let down her hands as she peeked at Tae Yang and listened to his childhood story.

"He's easy-going and full of energy. There are times he's really, really shy but after you get to know him, that all changes.

Tae Yang chuckled as he a certain memory filled into his mind.

"I remember when we were young, we would always hang out with the YG hyungs and practice rapping and dancing everyday. I even remember the curly perm he had back in the day."

Yoona giggled as she tried imagining a small G-dragon with curly hair.

Now, she had her hands down and was staring at Tae Yang and listening carefully to what he was saying.

While, as for Tae Yang glanced at her with the corner of his eyes and smiled.

He turned his body towards and pointed at her smiling face.

"Ah, I got you to smile."

Yoona returned his smile with one of her own.

"Ji Yong is confident, he loves doing what he does. Sometimes he is a little strict and acts like a perfectionist, but we know he means well." Tae Yang finished.

Yoona began to observe the older male and began to see how sincere and kind he was, so she decided to let it all out, like he said she should. It would make her feel better afterward.

"I..." she started off.

Tae Yang blinked and leaned towards her so he could hear her better.

"I'm not a good singer like Jessica unnie or Tae Yeon unnie.. nor am I powerful dancer like Hyo Yeon unnie..and I'm not that confident in myself and sometimes I blame myself and get really down whenever I hear or read harsh comments... even to the point where I want to give up or quit.. and I was really nervous and excited to be working with YG and Ji Yong oppa, but... I don't know.. I'm not really a person who can be patient with my temper... I feel so ashamed of myself for acting so childish into going so far to yelling at someone older than me for such a thing.."

After confessing, she took a deep breath and bit her lip.

Tae Yang's expression softened and gave her a soft smile.

He then raised the hand that patted her back and reached forward to pat her head, reassuringly.

"Even if you're not confident or not that great in dancing or singing like the other SNSD members, you're here now, aren't you? You've gotten this far, haven't you? If it wasn't because of your singing or dancing talent, then at least remember,you've gotten this far because you're you and no one else."

Yoona blinked in surprise as the words reached her heart.

"There's nothing wrong in feeling ashamed or acting childish in what you did. I'm sure many other idols and singers would have done the same. I mean, look at Ji Yong. Didn't he do the same thing?"

Yoona smiled and nodded, feeling happier.

"You're right, oppa."

They both stood up from the bench.

"I'm going to apologize and then after that, I'm going to work harder and try my best."

Tae Yang nodded and grinned.

Then, as a sign of gratitude, Yoona leaned in and gave him a small hug.

Tae Yang responded back by wrapping his arms.

They let go and both wore a faint blush.

"Um, I'm sorry if you were surprised.." Yoona started off.

Tae Yang waved his hand and brushed it off.

"No, no, I was a little surprised, but it's fine."

Tae Yang jerked his head towards the building lightly and gave her his trademark smile.

"Let's go inside."

Yoona nodded.

"Thank you, oppa."

As the reached toward the building and as Tae Yang opened the door and let her go in first, both not knowing that there was someone who had witnessed everything from afar.

"No, thank you, Yoona."he responded back.

She turned her head and gave him a puzzled look.

"For what?"

They both went inside and headed upstairs to the studio.

Tae Yang grinned.

"For telling me your feelings."

As they took the elevator, they shared each other one more look and laughed together, as they both felt as if they somehow gotten closer as friends.

 


 

Taec Yeon stood still, with his hands close to his sides and took in everything in what he just saw.

'Yoona.... and Tae Yang..?'

Suddenly, Junsu came back and patted him on the shoulders.

"Hey!"

Taecyeon blinked.

"Oh, hey." he replied back, clearing his throat.

"Yeah, I couldn't meet them. But I'll come back tomorrow or something. What happened? You didn't go in?"

Taecyeon gave him a small grin as they began walking towards the parking lot.

"Uh, yeah. Just wanted some fresh air. That's all." he answered as he took out his car keys and pressed the car button to unlock.

"Oh, alright." Junsu laughed lightly as he opened the car door and rode shotgun.

Just as he was about to get in the driver's seat, Taecyeon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and he let out a small scowl in thought.

'Yoona and Tae Yang? What the hell is going on?'