Hello!

Gee, Boy!

Chapter Three

 

It was around 9:30am.

Yoona decided to get ready, wearing casual clothes, which included simple capri skinny jeans and a thin large t-shirt with a tank top underneath.

She put on a pink cap over head head and smiled in satisfaction over her outfit as she looked over at the mirror.

Soo Young rolled her eyes as she saw the dressed-to-get-ready member standing in front of the mirror.

"Hurry up, Yoona goddess," she teased, using one of her nickname.

Yoona let out a small laugh and walked out of her shared bedroom.

As she walked towards the front door, to put her shoes on, Most of the SNSD members, excluding SeoHyun; who had to film her latest We Got Married episode, huddled behind her.

"You work hard, Yoona-yah." Jessica cheered her 2nd youngest member on.

"Tell me what it's like working with G-dragon." giggled Tiffany.

"Try to have fun." Yuri and Hyo Yeon chimed in together.

"Yeah, and don't screw up." Soo Young voiced out, teasingly.

Yoona craned her head back and pouted at the last comment.

Tae Yeon rolled her eyes and placed her hand on top of Yoona's shoulder.

"Don't listen to her. Just do your best."

"Fighting, Yoona-yah~" Sunny finished off, using her aegyo voice.

As soon as the members heard Sunny's aegyo they cringed and complained all at once.

"No, no, no Sun Kyu. Just no." Soo Young whined.

Sunny pouted.

Yoona laughed and got up.

"Thanks, guys. I'll be going now. See you later."

As she opened the door and stepped out, the members waved and cheered after her departure and closed the dorm door.

 


 

Yoona sat in the back of the van driving her to the Big Bang dorm, where she was suppose to meet Big Bang's leader, Kwon Ji Yong.

She checked her cellphone for the time and saw that it was only five minutes after 10am.

"Here we are, Yoona-yah." SNSD manager called out, as he stopped the van and looked at the tall building behind the van's front window.

Yoona blinked and smiled at him.

"Thank you, oppa." she opened the door and stepped outside.

SNSD manager nodded and smiled at her.

"Do your best and make us proud."

Yoona nodded and slammed the door shut.

As the van drove off, Yoona walked inside the building, searching for that particular apartment number of the famous boy group.

"Phew," Yoona let out a puff of air, as she finally found the apartment door.

She stood up straight, took off her cap and brushed her fingers over her long hair.

Then pressing the door bell, she waited.

She bit her bottom lip and played with her finger nails.

Suddenly the door opened and Yoona stopped what she was doing.

Expecting to see Big Bang leader, Kwon Ji Yong, she was somewhat relieved and surprised to see the maknae instead, Seung Ri.

"Oh! Seung Ri-ah." Yoona exclaimed.

"Yoona!" SeungRi smiled and opened the door wider.

"Come in, come in."

She went inside, was greeted by Dae Sung next.

"Oh, Yoona~ Hi, Hi~" he greeted cheerfully.

Yoona smiled at the sudden enthusiasm.

"Hi, Dae Sung oppa."

He gave her a big smile which caused his eyes to smile as well.

"Yah, Seung Ri. Did I-?"

TOP came out of his room, almost about to ask Seung Ri a question when he stopped and saw Yoona in front of him. He widened his eyes and bowed his head politely.

"Oh, hello."

Yoona bowed back.

"Hello, um.." she looked up at his tall height, deciding how to address him.

Noticing this, Dae Sung came to her rescue.

"Oh, you can just call him TOP oppa, or something like that." he explained to her laughing.

Seung Ri came in and grinned.

"Yeah, since both our names are Seung Hyun. It's kind of confusing, so we all decided to just call each other by our stage name."

TOP chuckled.

"It's okay, you can call me TOP. I don't mind."

Yoona nodded.

"Ah, okay then. Nice to meet you, TOP oppa."

TOP smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, Yoona."

Tae Yang came in wearing a white tank top and baggy jeans.

"I thought I heard a woman's voice." he said aloud.

He wiped the sweat off his brow with a white towel that was around his neck.

"It's nice to meet you, Yoona-ssi." he greeted politely.

Yoona bowed.

"It's nice to meet you. Oh, and you don't have to be formal with me."

Tae Yang laughed.

"It's fine by me."

Dae Sung patted Yoona on the back.

"You can call him Young Bae or Tae Yang, whichever you prefer."

Yoona gave him a small smile.

"Then... I guess I can switch the names time to time..?"

Tae Yang smiled and nodded.

"I don't mind."

As the four male members stood up, surrounding the young female member, Yoona took this chance to ask them a question.

"Um, I'm sure you all heard about the news, but I'm wondering, where is...?" her voice trailed off.

Tae Yang wiped his forehead with the towel again and Yoona couldn't help but stare at his well toned body.

"Hmm.. I think he's in his room."

Yoona snapped out of her staring when Seung Ri nudged her to follow him.

"He's probably out of it. Stayed up all night writing lyrics."

"O-oh.. wow." she answered quietly.

TOP smirked.

"Of course, there's always an outcome when you try waking him up."

Yoona turned around at the rapper's direction and looked confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Tae Yang sighed. "Well..."

Just when she was about to get an answer, she got distracted when Dae Sung and Seung Ri slammed their fists on the wooden bedroom door and called out.

"HYUNG!"

The duo opened the door and went inside, and started yelling and singing incoherently.

Surprised at the sudden activity, Yoona's eyes widened and she let out a incredulous laugh.

"Wha-what's going on?"

TOP and Tae Yang each stood next to her, indifferent to the morning call.

"This is how they wake him up."

TOP shrugged. "Sometime it works."

Yoona both gave them a surprised look with opened slightly.

Tae Yang extended his arm out, in a gentleman way, motioning her to go in first.

Yoona gave him a small smile and went inside the bedroom.

It was spacious inside and neat, nothing like the SNSD dorms.

And at one corner side of the room, was the Big Bang leader, knocked down on his twin sized bed, ignoring the two youngest members yelling and annoying him to wake up.

Dae Sung clapped his hands loudly and then called out to Yoona.

"Yoona-yah. Come help us out."

Yoona let out a laugh and walked over to the two and started joining them.

First she tickled Ji Yong's feet and started to lightly hit him everywhere.

Seung Ri began jumping on the bed while Dae Sung resumed clapping and singing loudly.

Tae Yang and TOP began to join in by taking away Ji Yong's blanket and TOP using the extra pillow started to hit him.

Ji Yong finally ambushed and fed up with the loud and annoying wake up call, he rose up from the bed and started to push them away.

"AISH. Guys, not this again!"

Yoona made a surprised noise as she was backed away and bumped into TOP.

"But Hyung, you have to wake up!"

Ji Yong buried his head into his pillow.

"Give me five minutes, I'm supposed to meet Yoona later. Just five more minutes!"

Tae Yang smiled.

"Ji Yong-ah. Yoona's already here."

As soon as he heard that, Ji Yong opened his eyes wide and he raised up from his bed, his head sporting messy bed hair.

Yoona bowed and smiled.

"Hello, Ji Yong oppa."

Ji Yong blinked and then immediately scrambled out of bed and raked his fingers through his hair.

"Oh, hi Yoona.. you're early."

He gave her an embarrassed smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still sleeping. We were suppose to meet early and.." Yoona began to apologize.

But Ji Yong waved his hands.

"No, it's fine."

"You can go back to sleep. I didn't know you stayed up all night."

Ji Yong laughed.

"No, no. It's okay, really."

He ruffled his hair and looked down, looking like a young shy boy caught in an act.

"Just let me freshen up and get ready. It won't take long."

s nodded and led the young SNSD female away.

"That's a good idea." Tae Yang said, and eyed his best friend with a look.

"Yoona, you can stay in the living room with us while Ji Yong hyung gets ready." Dae Sung suggested.

As they all left the room, Tae Yang who was the last to leave looked back to see Ji Yong with his head lowered down and his hands covering his face.

Tae Yang grinned.

"Don't worry, you didn't embarrass yourself, if that's what you're thinking." he reassured him in a teasing way.

Ji yong looked up and pouted.

 


 

"Congratulations, TOP oppa, you looked really good in the movie, 71: Into The Fire."

TOP smiled. "Thanks, did you see it?"

"Yes, I really liked how passionate your acting was." Yoona praised.

The four members were all in the living room, sitting down on the couch.

TOP looked shy and thanked her again.

"It wasn't that great... but I think you're a really good actress, Yoona. You did really well in You Are My Destiny and had a good role in Cinderella Man as well."

It was Yoona's turn to look shy.

"It was nothing." she replied modestly.

Dae Sung nudged her.

"Oh, don't be so humble, Sae Byuk-ah~" using her YAMD character's name.

Yoona giggled.

Just when she was about to answer back, she was startled when something wet touched her ankle.

"Omo!" she gasped and looked down.

She found a small Cocker Spaniel sniffing her socks.

"Aww!" she let out a small squeal. "What an adorable puppy."

TOP smiled gently and scooped up the Cocker Spaniel and held it up in front of Yoona to see.

"His name is Charlie. He's my puppy. I just got him recently."

Yoona gushed at the cuteness.

"He's so cute. What a cute name too. Hi, Charlie." she cooed and petted his small head lightly.

Charlie, who liked the attention, Yoona's finger.

Yoona giggled.

"Is it okay if I hold him?"

TOP nodded. "Sure."

He leaned closer to her as she held out her arms to hold the small puppy.

Yoona hugged the puppy close to her chest, as if he were a precious baby.

"Oh my gosh. He's so adorable."

Tae Yang laughed. "Looks, like we have company."

Yoona turned around and saw two more dogs coming towards her.

She gasped and sat down on the floor with Charlie still in her arms.

"You have more?" she asked them.

Tae Yang nodded.

"Yeah, the black and white one is my dog."

"He's a Boston Terrier, while Charlie is a Cocker Spaniel and the other dog over there is a Chinese Shar Pei." Seung Ri informed her.

"The terrier is Boss and the one that looks wrinkly is named Gaho." Dae Sung filled in.

Yoona let out a small laugh and looked at the two dogs that started to sniff her in curiosity.

"Hello, Gaho. Hello, Boss." she greeted in a sweet voice.

Gaho wagged his tail, while Boss backed away and headed towards Tae Yang.

Tae Yang chuckled and scooped the terrier in his arms.

"Boss is a bit shy with people."

The SNSD member laughed.

"Aw, that's so cute. It's okay, I understand."

Finally, Ji Yong came out of his room, all clean and fresh.

He has his dark hair styled up and wore black jeans, a short sleeved shirt on with a matching black vest, along with that he shouldered a white book-bag.

"Sorry for taking so long."

Yoona shook her head.

"No, it's okay. I was just playing with the dogs."

Ji Yong smiled and looked down, and scooped up Gaho and raised him close to his face.

"Gaho~ Say bye to daddy. Give me a kiss." he cooed.

Gaho his owner on the cheek.

Both Yoona and Ji Yong laughed.

Putting down his dog, Ji Yong checked the time on his watch.

"Oh, we have to the studio now, Yoona. We need to work on the project and talk this over with."

Yoona gave Charlie back to TOP and nodded.

"Okay, let's go."

"Bye guys. See ya." Ji Yong waved to s.

Yoona gave them all a small bow.

"Bye everyone. Take care."

The members waved back.

"Bye Ji Yong, Bye Yoona! See you later. Do your best!"

And with that, the two exited the building and headed towards the YG studio to start with their work together.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Everyone, thank you for support. Also, please watch the movie that TOP is starring in. It's called 71: Into the (Gun)Fire. His acting is great and the movie is based on true events. It's a tragic war story, yet the acting really touches your heart.