chapter 3

Fallen Angel

The moment I Opened my eyes  I saw someone one lying next to me on the bed , I tried moving my legs and hands , everything was fine , good.

 I tried getting up but as soon as my legs were on the floor and I got up I fell right back down, my legs are still weak .
 I turned to see if he woke up, no one was on the bed and I was suddenly lifted up from the floor.
He was holding me from my waist with one hand and from my shoulder with the other hand.


I yanked myself away from him and walked out from the room with heavy steps looking like I was going to fall any minute now and he was walking right next to me with his hands waiting to catch me when I fall, I walked to the couch and collapsed on it, I’m supposed to call my doctor when this happens but I didn’t want to.

I breathed heavily and waited for my breath to become even.
I felt him next to me so I opened my eyes and he was knelling on the floor next to the couch looking at me ,why is it so cold in here ? I reached my hand for the remote controller to change the heat up, I took the remote and started pressing (+) on and on but he took the remote from my hands and said
“No, you have a fever so it’s better to stay cold “ and he started pressing( – )on and on .

I felt very cold and curled up into a little ball on the couch, It was like sleeping on snow at frozen water, this isn’t working I have to call the doctor.

I tried to left my head up to look for my mobile phone but I don’t remember where I put it last time so I thought of calling him from my home phone and it was on my coffee table, right all of my furniture was back to its right place, I reached my hand for the phone and pressed 1 Longley, it started ringing good thing.


“suho?”
“Yes, is this yoo ara?”
“Yes, can you please come its argent?”
“Of course, I'm on my way.”

He’s on his way?  He sounded like he was already in the car ,I wonder what time is it.
I looked on my right to see the clock and it said 7:33 pm.
how long was I unconscious again ?
 

now I just have to wait for him .
why is he , I mean kai still here ? and why is he still watching me ?
I put my head down again and curled up into a ball.
kai  looked like he was feeling guilty .

After 30 minutes I was almost a sleep when I heard the doorbell , I tried getting up but it was very hard and kai suddenly disappeared .
I heard suho say “hey why is your door open ?” he went in and gasped as soon as he saw me curled up on the couch , he took my hand to see my pulse and said
“what happened !? you look like you saw a ghost !?” how ironic right ? , I shacked my head and told him
“it’s cold“ he tried to make sit on the couch , I did but I was shaking , he ran to my room  and brought me a blanket to cover up with .

I was a true mess , swatting , panting and gasping for air .
he shacked his head and sighted  like a disappointed parent  .
“yoo ah-ra, you were supposed to be more relaxed? What’s the thing that keeps surprising you?”
“you know what it is .” he was shocked for a second and then asked me
“is there someone in this room right now ?”
yeah right where did kai go ? I looked around the room but he was nowhere to be seen , I shacked my head and told him no ,he sighed and kept quite.

Kim jonmyun aka suho is my doctor he’s one of my friends since I was 9 and we kept a good relationship  since then , when he graduated he became a heart doctor and a very good one .

he asked me if I ate anything but I didn't so he went to the kitchen and started making something.

every now and then he comes to my house and we cook something or watch something together, not in a romantic way but he is like a big brother to me and he said that I'm like little his little sister , since I don’t have anyone older than me and he doesn’t have anyone younger than him, we made this kind of relationship like a family.


he knows that I can see ghost’s and he is very understandable , I helped him once when his girlfriend no ex-dead-girlfriend  wanted to say goodbye to him and he asked me for a proof so I said something that only the too of them know and he believed me ever since .


he cooked some rice and soup , very  suho type , since he know where everything was he didn’t bother to ask for anything .
while suho was cooking I was looking at him and my bedroom door and I think I caught a glimpse of kai sitting on the bed , since suho was too deep in cooking but he seemed to do something wrong and called his friend who is an actual chef and asked for advice while telling him what he did .
 I got up from the couch with the blanket wrapped on me and headed to the room , I stood near the door frame and looked at him .

he wasn’t the normal dead person type , he didn’t have blood or was purple or anything like that .
he looked fine no he looked like a model .
he was tall but not that tall, he’s  tanned , he have. . . . had  brown hair.
 I went in and closed the door then made sure he’s looking at me and said :
“Get out, I’m won’t help you.”

I went next to the little desk next to my bed to take my medicine bottle , after I took it I was heading to the door until he stood in front of me and said “no.”
 I looked at him in the eye , he said “no , I won’t get out until you help me.”
 I didn't say anything  just  tried to go pass him but he kept blocking my way until I was mad , I looked at him and said with an annoyed tone “get. out.”

 He didn’t answer me but kept looking into my eyes I tried to go pass him and I succeeded until he held my hand and said “I will keep making you angry until you help me .”I yanked my hand away and went out from the room not even bothered by his threat .


suho seemed finished with the food and he even did the table  , I bet when he dies he’s going straight to heaven.
kai kept following me until we set on the table, both of us .

suho waited for me to try it and tell him how is it , it was good , he was a good cook , I told him it was very good and he smiled and said “ alright then eat a lot “ and started to eat  when kai said “what about me ? “  I pretended to not hear him .

every thing went on ok until I felt someone pocking me  with his leg under the table and it was suho , I turned to him waiting for him to say sorry but he looked very shocked , I followed his gaze and he was looking at kai or should I say the suddenly filled  two bowls of soup and rice with the spoon moving in them , he was playing with his food , when he noticed me looking at him he said “you know I don’t feel so hungry anymore”  this kid is really hitting my nerves .

I looked back at suho and he still looked very shocked , looking at his bowl he seemed almost finished so I got up and took his hand leading him to the door
“ I'm sorry suho , I will make it up to you when this is over “
he seemed to be too shocked to say a proper sentence but he said “o-ohh o-okay “ .
“ good night” and I closed the door , I didn't want him to get even more shocked.

I went to the table and started cleaning up , taking the bowls they were all plastic , I didn’t own anything made of glass in my apartment except the windows .

kai kept following me while I was cleaning the table .

after I finished I didn’t know what to do , it was almost 9 . . . . what should I do ?
I was still wrapped up in my blanket and it felt good , should I read a book ?

well it’s not like I'm going to work at this hour , I took one of my books and sat down on the couch , after I started reading kai was bored , he looked bored since he was looking at me and not doing anything .  


after 2 minutes kai walked to the couch and laid down on my lap , I was shocked , but I have to pretend like I don’t care , I kept reading like there was nothing happening until he took the book from me and started reading out loud , ok , pretend like he is not there , pretend like he is not there .
I crossed my eyes and laid my head back on the couch .
until I fell a sleep .