Chapter 1

Fallen Angel

I had that dream again. Never changing, never stopping, and never ending.

I was in a very dark room, there was a man sitting on a chair with his back to me, I didn’t make any single move knowing better then to do anything. he started talking and he said “ I don’t love you , why would I love you , you’re stupid , ugly , fat and useless  , I don’t want to be friends with you out of pity too “ then he got up from his chair and walked into the dark then I took a step closer and I heard a bug moving its wing, no scratch that, not it but THEY , I immediately froze in my place then took a step back when the bugs started flying towards me , I backed away in the dark without even knowing where I was going , the bugs started flying  towards me faster and I took a jump back words  then heard glass shattering
I was falling from a building that looked like it was 60 level high , I started screaming and then I fell into water, but it was very dark that I didn’t even know which way was up so I just started swimming  in some random direction but the water soon started turning red, Blood. That’s what it was,  My biggest fear,  blood  I started screaming but no sound came out , I turned into one direction and someone yelled in my face  a very loud and scary scream .

I woke up sweating, screaming and panting for air.
I took a look around my surroundings  to relax myself , It was my room  , white bed sheets ,white closet , white stands next to the bed and a white mirror and a chair next to it .
I got up from my bed and walked out of the door into my living room , almost everything was white except a few things like the table in the middle of my couches and the kitchen was open into the living room the only things separating them was a bar counter designing and in front of me were a hallway with two doors one leads to the bathroom and one leads to my bathroom , I walked to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water  , I looked at the mirror remembering when it all started .

Flashback:

I was 17 when it all started; I started seeing people that came out of nowhere,

Then one time I was walking on my way to school but stopped when I saw a teenage girl on the news paper, it said she was missing, I took a good glance of her face shape, she was very pretty and her name was Kim yura.

It said she was last seen going to her boyfriend’s house but the whole family was out, she was wearing white pants and a cute pink top with black flats.


After a while I was walking down the street when I saw her! I turned to her and I screamed” park yura!” she turned to me surprised! Good thing she still remembers her name, then I gasped in horror,

 Her white pants were all smudged with blood and her top was ripped. She walked towards me while I was still examining her body but her walk was very heavy like she was holding stones on her legs.
“ y-you can s-see me !?” she said, I just nodded then I told her ,

“do you know that you’re missing?” she walked closer and said,

 “he rapped me and killed me! Please don’t let him get away with it! Please you have to stop him!” I was surprised for a minute then I told her,

 “You must have hit your head hard, dehydration or bloods lose.”, She yelled,

 “NO! I have been trying to tell everyone but no one even looks at me!” I took a step back and I bumped into someone so I naturally turned around and apologized but when I turned back to her she was gone, I didn’t know what just happened so I just let it go.

 At the same evening I was walking towards the living room where my family was sitting and watching the news, my mom, dad and little brother. I was drinking water when park yura was on the news reporter said her body was discovered today and she was and killed they showed a picture of her body.
I dropped the glasses immediately, she looked the same way when I saw her on the street I wanted to walk to the TV to see her closer when I steeped on the broken glass, took a step closer with my other foot also stepping on the glasses I took another step and then I saw her full body image on the TV and she appeared next to it and said

 “Do you believe me now?”  I fell into my knees looking at her,

I can hear my family screaming for me and my dad screaming for the maid’s head master to come then I blinked one time and she was gone. Everything turned black in seconds.
 I woke up looking into a white selling , then everything came back to me, I turned into my left and I saw my brother he looked very worried so I tried saying his name “y-yoon jae” my throat was dry so it didn’t sound good .
He turned to me and yelled “Nonna!”

 He ran to the bed and hugged me he is defiantly very sweet for 12 years old. I turned to my left and saw no one and I was the silly one to think my parents would be there. “Where are mom and dad?”

I asked yoon jae he just looked down and said “they had something important to do”,

I thought so. 

He looked up and said “but secretary lee is here”,

Like always

 He ran towards the door on my left, opened it and yelled “she is up! She is up!” then secretary lee came in he looked worried; he said “are you alright? Does anywhere hurt? How are your feet?” I remembered the glass, it was all covered up in white bandages but it didn’t hurt. I told him it was fine, he said they injected me with drugs so I don’t feel pain.

 I nodded then his phone started ringing and he said excused himself and went out from the room.
 “Yoon jae “
“hmm?”
“What time is it?”
“It’s 11 am.”
I turned to him surprised and said “I was unconscious for 14 hours!?” considering the last thing I saw was 9 pm news. He shook his head and said “No, you have been a sleep
for 2 days.” Wow I thought.
 I didn't want to ask why because I knew exactly why.
“They said your pulse went to low because of a shock and you went unconscious.” I nodded my head again. Yoon jae said he was hungry so I told to go get us both something to eat.

After he was gone the room was empty and I took a look around. My bed was near a window on the right there is a table with a pot of fresh flowers on it and a couple of fancy chairs in front of me. And a closet in the corner with the door on my left. This is definitely a VIP room. I sighted

then someone said “help me . . . . please” I turned around and there she was  again park yura . I blinked and said “I-I-I think I'm going crazy” then everything in the room turned upside down with the glass pout of flowers shattering on the flower.
 I screamed and said “leave me alone! “
She opened all the windows in the room and I screamed again “NO! NO!” then she screamed and I can almost swear my ears are pursed now.
 She started walking towards me but I started screaming “NO! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!” she still kept walking towards me with a slow pace. I screamed louder and crumbled into a bowl on the hospital bed, she kept walking , she was close to the bed now ,I screamed , closed my eyes and covered my ears with my hand until someone held my hand and I started kicking and screaming then he yelled “ It’s me ! secretary Lee” but I kept screaming and kicking until more people started holding and they held my hand away from my ears put I still kept my eyes closed after a few seconds I felt someone else holding my legs and someone inserted a needle in my hand so I finally opened my eyes and I was surrounded with people on my left and right but she was still there in front my bed and she came right into me. Throw me actually.
  Then everything turned dark again .
 I woke up with a gasp, panting and shaking. I was still in the same room but the windows were in different positions so I thought it was a different room but with the same design , it’s either sunset or sunrise  I think , I turned around and found yoon jae sleeping on a bed.

I got up from the bed slowly. I was on an IV so I slowly dragged it with me out of the room. No one was in the hallway that was good for me, I walked down the hallway just wanting to get out of this place and get some fresh air. I walked down the hallway until I heard someone crying and another person saying “this is bad for your health ma’m “,

 I walked closer and I saw a woman crying on the bed, that must be her husband on the bed he looks so lifeless I came closer to the door to get a better look and I saw a man just like him, standing near the bed , he looked sad like he was about to cry, then the bed was being taken out form the room  and I saw the man on the bed it was him ! The one who was standing there right now! My mind went blink for seconds until I started walking again. I was walking to the highest flower heading to the roof. I found the stairs. I got out and walked to the edge. I just stood there. Breathing. Then I closed my eyes.
Someone held my hand and pulled me back to the floor. I was on top of him and our faces were inches from each other “what are you doing!?” he said,

 I just looked blankly and said “breathing.” Then he looked at me like I was lying. And we kept staring at each other until I realized I’ve been on top of him for too long,

 I got up and gave him my hand to take. He looked at it and said “no thanks, you already look weak “ ,  he got up on his own,

I did look very pale and weak especially in this hospital clothes when I saw reflection.  I looked at my left hand and my hand was covered in blood. I started shaking and said “B-Blood” ,

My whole body started shaking, the boy came closer and took his shirt off. He covered my hand with it and looked at my eyes but I was still staring at my hand, he held my chin up to meet his eyes and said “it’s because of the IV when I pulled you down, don’t look at it just keep looking at me.”

 I started breathing when I realized I was holding my breath, He walked me down the stairs and into the elevator and said “I’ll walk you to your room”,

 I took my hand away and said “No! no, thank you” he was surprised I can tell, the last thing I want is for him to find out I'm in the VIP section,

 I walked out from the elevator and said “thank you” turned around and walked to take the stairs,  After I went down I went throw my room and just before I enter I heard my parents talk to the Doctor
then heard my mom say “No”
“ then it must be some kind of  Psychosomatic Disorders?”
My dads say “No, it would be such a shame on our family’s names if someone finds out “

I didn’t say anything I just pretend to walk in the room before they say anything else.
My mom came and she was about to hug me until she saw the blood on my hand and said “what is that?”, the doctor came closer to take a better look .

 I passed her not wanting to hug her and went to the doctor and said “ my IV needle came out , it was an accident” he looked at me then back on my hand and said “ no problem I’ll just  clean it up and insert it again.” I set on the bed and waited for him to finish,

 After he was done he said “can you speak to our psychiatric doctor?” I nodded,

“Alright come with me” he said then he stopped and said “can you walk?” I stood up and walked to the door and opened it,

I started walking out not even bothering to answer him. Didn’t he just see me walk into the room!? I'm sure I am in safe hands.
He came after me and we entered the elevator together . We went to the psychiatric  I went in he was sitting on his desk he asked me to sit down. And we were alone in the room.  He asked me what I saw that made me start screaming. I'm not going to make this long,

looked up right into his eyes and said “ I was on drugs , some kids bullied me until I took it, I’m not crazy”
He was surprised at the begging then he said “alright , you’re a very honest person” I didn’t even comment on that, I'm definitely in safe hands

I immediately walked out of the his room and back into my room, the room was empty , I walked to the bed and I saw a note on it .


“I will come back, just went to get more clothes.
- yoon jae.”



I got into my bed then I turned to the wall and said,

 “Are you here?”

 My heart was beating so fast

 “Can you hear me?”

 My mind was telling me to stop

“I’ll help you.”

she appeared next to me. Park yura .
===============================