Chapter 2

Fallen Angel

She was right there; I kept looking at her, my mind not believing what my eyes are seeing.
“It was him.”
 I barley heard her because her voice was so low more like a whisper.
“y-your boyfriend?” I said the first thing that came up to my mind but she shacked her head and said “No.”
 I kept quite trying to think of something else.
“It was his big brother.” I gasped,
“but the news said the hole family was out?”
“he was out with his friends not with them and he came back before his family.”
“Oh” I kept staring at the floor, to scared to meet her eyes.

I asked her with a low voice “how are we I mean I going to catch him?” I lifted my head up slowly to meet her eyes.
“He said I was an easy one, he said he did it to many girls.”
 Then she disappeared while I was still letting her sentence sink in.
 why? When? Who?

“Humans are so pathetic “I said into space, I heard someone say “why?” It was yoon jae , he’s back. Oh, that’s why she disappeared.

I asked him if he was hungry but he shacked his head. I told him come here.
 He came and laid next to me on the bed. It was big enough for us two. I hugged him and covered him up with the bed sheets.
 After a while I heard him snoring and that was my sign to leave him sleep.
I slowly got out from the bed and walked out of the room.
Where should I go, I thought while walking to the bathroom, I was already there, I made sure that it was empty and said
 “h-how can I prove it?”
I heard a voice behind me “he keeps one thing from every girl, he took my bracelet.”
Where does he keep them should I ask her?”Do you know where he keeps them?”
“In his desk drawer” I can’t go to the house to make sure so there is only one thing left.
Going with the police .i nodded my head and she was gone.

                                                               ******************

The next day I was out from the hospital, I went straight to the police. After I entered I asked who is the detective to Kim yora’s case? I walked straight to his desk and said
“I know who killed her, Kim yora.”
 He looked up from his desk and looked straight into my eyes and said
“who are you and how do you know?” I shacked my head and said
 “it was her boyfriends big brother.” he shocked his head, laughed and said “what’s your prove?”
“his desk drawer, he keeps her bracelet there and a few other things.”
“What!? , how did you know that!?”
I didn’t say anything I just turned my gaze to the ground.
Then the detective said
 “we searched the whole house and there wasn’t anything.”
I was surprised but kim yora appeared right behind him and said
“it’s a hidden bottom desk “I told him the same sentence immediately, he looked surprised, more than me at least.
“Wait, I need to get some papers to take your statement, picture and fingertips “
 I nodded my head and as soon as he turned and walked a little bit away I turned towards the exit door and walked out of there. I can’t risk someone finding out it was me.
 After I went back home, the house was empty like always and yoon jae was at school, when it was 9 pm I opened the TV waiting for the news

After a while the news reporter said that they captured the murder in kim yora’s case and it was her boyfriends big brother with the evidence as her bracelet and they also found other evidence to other cases.
I closed the TV when she appeared in front of it.
“Thank you “she said with a very quiet voice, I nodded my head as a welcome sign .
sge said “It’s beautiful “while looking to the left I followed her gaze but there was nothing she was looking into space .

It was like she just walked into something and disappeared.

End of flashbacks.

 

 

I kept looking at the mirror and remembered what happened after Kim yore’s case. The police found me because of the CCTV and I was brought to court.
 Whenever they ask me how did I now I just shack my head not wanting them to think I'm crazy.
I was in the court when they brought him,
that murder.
After i said my oath and answered all the questions proving that it was him.
 He suddenly got out from his chair, trying to come to me but there were many people stopping him and he yelled
“I will find you and make you the next one!, Do you think this can stop me!?”
I just froze in my place.
After that I moved into my own place and finished school as fast as possible

Now I ‘am 21 and I have a job, I write book about Humans behavior.
I went into my living room again thinking of my past after kim yora’s case a lot of ghosts came asking me for help but I had to reject them after finding the consequences of helping them.
One time I was almost killed, because of a man who killed people to eat their flesh, he said human meat tastes much better than normal meat.
 After that I stopped helping them and whenever they came asking me I pretend that I don’t hear and see them.

It’s better that way.
But they still keep coming.

I went to my calendar on the wall and traced my finger down the numbers until today’s.
 It was my day off; I normally just go shopping and then go get my medicine from the pharmacy.
I had a heart problem, my hurt became weak, very weak and shocks make it worse.
 Of course both my condition didn’t help me.
 I went to change my clothes, after that I closed the door and went out.
 I was on the 7th floor of a very fancy building.
Took the elevator down and went out from the building, there was a market at a street near me with a pharmacy across the street,

 After walking for 5 minutes I reached them and went into the pharmacy first, took my medicine, thanked them and got out,

 
I was going to cross the street until I saw a boy looking down while walking into the street and there was a car heading towards him, my body moved before my mind can think and headed towards him, I pushed him as strong as I can and I fell into the street but,
I heard the car stop and someone got out and said “miss!? Are you ok!? Why did you cross the street like that!?” I got up realizing what I just did.
 I tried to save a ghost.
I turned into the driver and apologized saying I thought I saw someone.
After that I walked to the market still surprised, if he was a ghost why didn’t my hands go throw him?
 I turned to take a basket and saw him! Staring right at me, I turned away immediately and headed to the vegetables section since I don’t eat meat.
 He followed me “you can see me!?” he said, I didn’t answer him.

“I'm sure you saw me! , how can you see me !?”, still no answer , good maybe he will leave soon .
 But he still followed me throw the whole market and kept talking to try and get me to answer him or look at him.
I kept my poker face straight and went to the casher to pay.

I didn't take too much stuff just one small bag. I started walking back to my place and he followed me while still talking.
He said his name was “Kim jong in but you can call me kai” .
 I reached my building and took the elevator I looked at him throw the reflection.
 He looked familiar, where did I see him before?
After I pushed the button for 7th he disappeared.
 I walked out of the elevator, there were two apartments in every floor good thing the one next to me was empty.
 I walked to my door and put my keys in but the door was already open, I pushed it and said in a loud voice “I must have forgot to lock it”
but the weird thing was my lights were off , I never close my lights
 I walked in trying to trace the walls with my finger tip for the light , I opened it and he was in front of me but I pretended not to notice him until

He flipped my wooden coffee table,
and then the couches,
 and then my windows wide open,
 

 I screamed and then he came in front of me into me almost like what kim yora did when I was 17.
 I screamed again louder and I put my hands over my face.
 I heard him laughing and saying “I knew you can see me “
 he sounded happy for victory.
my heart started hurting me , I felt dizzy and my hands started shaking , I know what this was , I had to take my medicine before I loss conscious .
 My medicine was on the kitchen counter, I started walking there with heavy steps while gasping for air,
 He stopped laughing and said “hey, what’s wrong?”
 I put my hand on the counter trying to support myself but I was so dizzy , I put another hand on my chest trying to breath but it was so hard , I reached for the medicine and opened it without caring if all the pills were on the counter,
 I took one and put it in my mouth
he was saying “I-I didn't know you were sick , I didn't mean it “
 everything started getting blurry and I fell into the floor but I felt strong arms surrounding me before I hit it.
 The last thing I remember was him lifting me up.
====================================================
some cute gif's of kai :DD