Chapter 4- Meeting Class

I Annoyingly Like You

B-Joo's P.O.V.
"We have an hour of free time left." I said facing Hyura who is sitting in the couch. "So?" "Get up." I ordered her. "Wow, we just met and you're like-" Look at this, she's complaining. "I'm the boss, I'm the leader, I'm the... Oppa." "What the f-" "I'm bored. Let's go out." I said, dragging her again. "I might as well show you around..."
"And introduce you to the gang." I whispered. Nah, it's not that I'm interested in her, but I'll just isolate her out since she's kinda my type lol. Wait... As if I have one! She shook her hand from mine and complained again "You don't need to do that." "Alright Miss Complain at all. Just follow me, you might get ambushed out there." I winked.


I walked out of the room and locked the door, who knows who might get in. "Above is the rooftop. Don't expect it to be empty so you'd hang out there, It's the party central." I said going down the stairs. "There's nothing to talk about for the next three floors, except there are a lot of rooms there."


We finally reached the ground floor. "There's the lobby, and that's the office. That girl is Sulli and left of here is the cafeteria. The cook is my friend but you can't use me lol." I teased. I can tell she's rolling her eyes, whispering "As if." from behind. We went out and I continued showing her around.


Glancing at my watch, It's 9:50. About time to go. "What class are you?" "2-C" I smirked at the thought of having her on the same class. Currently, we're in the hallways so I will as well troll her. "Go straight and turn left then go straight again. Go to the fifth room." I said, making her confused. "I gotta go. Bye kid."

Hyura's P.O.V.

Argghhhh!!! He's so annoying! But it's not like I have any choice *sigh* My life... Wait... Where do I go again? I looked around agan, looking for B-Joo. Nope, he ran straight. I walked ahead and pondered if I should go left or right. Just then, the glasses guy who gave B-Joo a thumbs up passed by and smirked at me. "Where's B-Joo?" He asked. "He went to his class." "I see." Before he left, I quickly asked him for directions.


"Thank you, Hojoon-ssi." I said, bowing. "Sure." He replied turning back. Looking up, I saw the sign "2-C" Great. I went in and pretty much all seats occupied. I then spotted a seat on the side, empty. So naturally, I rushed there. I looked around and the girl in front of me smiled at me.


"Hi, I'm Ahra." She said extending her arm. "Hyura." I smiled, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you." The guy beside me faced me as Ahra diverted her attention to her friend. "Hi." He said. "Hi?" I replied shyly. "I'm Sehun..." He introduced. "I'm Hyura." "I-I have nobody to talk to... S-so can we talk for now?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck. "Sure." "Do you like bubbletea or Luhan"


I was distracted with talking to Sehun so I didn't know who was behind me. But the teacher walked in and greeted everyone.


"I'm Stephanie Hwang, but you must call me Ms. Hwang. I'll be handling your Physics and English subjects." Great. English. "I'll get to the point about your time table." She posted some paper on the board and asked the new ones to stand and introduce themselves.


"Hello everyone, I'm Krystal." The girl with black hair said. Whoa, she looks like SNSD's YoonYul. Kyaaa, I'm a shipper. I just hope she's nice. The next one is a guy with a slightly red hair. "I'm Mark. Mark Tuan." He smiled. *-* His smile is a ray of sunlight omg. I expected the girls to squeal and such but nope, not their style. Then Sehun was next. "I'm Sehun! Hi!" Lol, I just met him and I think he's friendly, really. "Hi, I'm Hyura." I smiled. Suddenly, I heard a wolf whistle. I searched the class and spotted a guy with his head down. Worse, it's a seat behind me. The next one is a  girl who seems like she lost all faith in life. "Kaeun... Is my name." She said, almost whispering.


We finished introducing so we went back to our seats. The moment I sat, the guy behind me spoke. "That was hot." I looked behind and saw... A smirking B-Joo. "Eh?!"  "Any problem?"


The entire time, I felt uncomfortable with B-Joo behind, but got to relax since Sehun was nice, only that he'd also turn to the other side since he has friends there, Luhan, Chen and Chanyeol who I got to meet too. Ahra would talk to me too, but it was really hard to talk for a long time stretching your back. B-Joo from behind is just sitting like a boss, talking to that Xero guy. Yup, they're friends which scare me a heck lot.


It was finally break time and we all went out. Ahra asked me to tag along with them since one of her friends moved away. She introduced me to her friends, Jia, Sohyun and Hyuna from 2-B. They were all nice and occasionally, they'd crack jokes making us laugh out loud in LOL U CafeT. Yup, another trolled name. Hyuna, who I expected to be some mean ... She was actually some sort of 7 year old Kid. Jia kinda looked scary, but she's really nice.


We went back to class and so far, everything's good. Like, everyone's nice but there's this girl who definitely acts like a along with her friends. Nara, Ari and Woori. These types of people can't be absent, really. I can bear with that, just as long as they don't with me.


"Hey Hyura, I heard from Hyuna you were a cheerleading head?" Minah asked me when classes ended. "Yup. Why?" "Well, if you're interested, can you go check out the tryouts? But I'll just tell you beforehand that our head is really y and you know... Just how Ari regularly acts." She snorted. "Sure." I replied, following her.
Their gymnasium isn't as big as how it is in Woolim, but still. It's quite dirty though. I signed up and began everything else. "The results will be posted tomorrow at the main hall's bulletin board. See you all and good luck."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi? How are ya? Comments, anyone? XP