Chapter 2- Into The New School!

I Annoyingly Like You

Hyura's P.O.V.
There it is! I finally found the school. I got out of the cab and paid my fare. Immediately, I scanned the sorroundings. Emm... It's not as bad as I expected, but I'd say it's below normal. I looked up to see... LOL U. I burst laughing in the middle of the entrance, gaining many's attention. "LOL U? (Laughing out loud you?)" A girl with chestnut hair appeared out of nowhere. I smiled lightly at her. "I know, I'm already embarassed at the name. What more the fact that I go here." She sighed, walking away smiling. Welp, that was weird. Now that I think of it, how will this school doo? Anyways, I have to find the dormitory's office.


I walked around accepting random stares and smiles from random people. Finally, I found some kind of map stuck on a bulletin board. Ohhh it's to the right... I continued walking until I found the building. Looking up, I saw a huge sign "LOL U Dormitory". I burst out laughing again, gaining some attention, particularly from this unknown from behind. I walked towards the building and unlike the usual cliche in dramas where I'd usually bump with someone, a blonde guy on a skateboard blocked the entrance, causing me to step back. "Ireumi Mwoeyo? (What's Your Name?)" He sang. I shot him a weird look replied with a smirk. "What's your number?" He continued. "Excuse me?" I said, annoyed. So far, I am as well annoyed with this place.


"What?" The guy smirked. "What's your name?" He continued singing. "Ummm..." I stuttered backing up. How the heck do I get away or even respond to him? "Heyy heyy, don't be afraid, I don't bite. I'm just asking your name~" He held my shoulder, pulling me back. "I-I won't tell." "Why not?" He winked. "....." I glared at him in my silence. He chuckled "Hahaha, you're cute." ruffling my hair. How irritating! I glared up and fixed my hair. "I'm Jiho! Call me Xero!" "If you don't mind, can you please move aside, I'm trying to pass by." "You're trying. Tell me your name first~ Ireumi mwoeyo?~" Before I could answer, a guy with blonde-green hair interrupted, lightly pushing this Xero guy away. "Yah, that's not how you flirt!" He blurted. "Haha, I'm sorry about this guy, he has mental problems lol. I hope he didn't harass you or smoething." He smiled, pulling Xero along. "But hyung! I want to know her name~"


I continued to walk in and found the office. I greeted the officer and handed out my file. "Jung Hyura... Let's see..." She mumbled, searching among her files. "Oh, here. You're in No. 497, 5th floor. And your roomate is..." She looked at the file again. But as soon as she saw the name, her expression darkened. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. "Excuse me?" "O-oh, y-yes." She cleared . "Your roomate is Kim Byung Joo." Byungjoo... Okay. "Alright. Is there any problem with her?" I asked, curious of her dark expression. "Ummm. Well, it's him, not her." She smiled.