Chapter 3- Let The Annoying Games... Begin!

I Annoyingly Like You

B-Joo's P.O.V.
"Yah~ Don't be a killjoy! Let's still play! There's still time." Hansol complained, pulling my arm back. I ceased my eyebrows and ruffled my hair furiously. "Aissh, hyung." I complained. "Tsk, tsk. You're leaving us because of a room." Yano sniffled. "Haha, since we already know ours, just go ahead. Might as well find the others." I shuffled away from my crazy friends and headed towards the lobby.


The lobby was pretty much empty, except that a girl wearing a hoodie and a skirt is right in front of the office. I made my way behind her and by the time she sensed it, she moved away. Ha, that must be an effect of how awesome I am. The officer, Sulli noticed me and before she could say anything, I cut her off "I'm not dying it back to black. Get to the pount already. Where do I go and the keys." I abruptly said. She sighed and handed me the key. "497, 5th." Ohye, last floor. I then remembered that I have a different roomate "Who's my roomate?" Sulli glanced around and spotted the girl beside me. "Her."


I faced beside me and saw her. Huh? What the heck? This gangsta purple guy is... I scanned her from head to toe. Hmm, eh, she's pretty and...... Haha. "Jung Hyura." Sulli said. Without further ado, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her up, to my room. duh, what do you expect me to do, smile, greet her and ask her to tag along? Tch, no just no. I'm in trouble, surely...


I can tell she's annoyed, but I won't care. Along the way, I happened to pass by Hojoon who gave me a malicious stare and a thumbs up, making me roll my eyes at him. Nah, he must've misunderstood it. Reaching the place, I let go of her wrist and got in. Eh, just like the previous ones. "So..." I said closing the door. "Jung Hyura?" She nodded. I scanned her from head to toe again, only this time I took a little more time at her legs. Huehehe... "E-E-Excuse me?" She said, causing me to see her face, annoyed again. "I'm Kim Byungjoo but call me B-Joo. I don't have any buisness with you, just you're staying with me here."


"You're new here?" I asked her. "Yes." She nodded. I smirked at the thought of bullying her. "So..." I started, resting my arm on the wall above her side, facing her in a close distance. "Do I show you around here?" I guessed that she shook her head. "Great, I'm showing you around, my rules kid." I grabbed her wrist again. I took a step and removed my shoe, placing it on the shelf beside the door and motioned her to do so. 


We finally went in right in front is the bed. "I'm taking the lower bunk." Stating such, she nodded. Hm, so far this chic is being good. I dropped my bag on the spot and faced left. "Obviously that's the living roo- space. If we get into an argument because of the TV, you're dead." She faced me "But-" "No but-" "I'm not going with that." She said crossing her arms. Ohhh, look at this. "So?" "Whoever gets it first gets it." She said, raising her brow. I rolled my eyes and turned to the bathroom. "There's nothing to talk about here, is there?" She said noticing there are four stalls, two for shower and two for those stuff. "Nope, there is." Faced her, having her back on the wall. "Eh?" "That is..." I paused, going closer. "If you annoy me or what... You're showering with me..." I smirked.


"No!" She screamed pushing me away. "N-no way!" She complained crossing her arms. I smirked at how adorable she can actually get, but that won't get to me lol. "I'm just kidding, not unless you wanted to." Getting out, I proceeded to the kitchen.


"As for here..." I pondered. "We should split some money up for the groceries." Ah, legit enough. I nodded. We headed back and going to the spot where I dropped my bag. I began moving my stuff in the cabinets and so did she. After finally finishing everything, I glanced back at the clock. 8:00 AM. I see. Just enough time to hang out with the gang. But then I thought I could go play with this Hyura around.