Chapter 4

You

"Are you gonna do it or not?!"

Yuri pulled her hair strongly. She stared at her with stern look, waited her to answer. But she got nothing, that girl only sobbed continously.

"Fany-ah..."

Tiffany gave a smirk as she knew what should she do next. She took out a scissors from her bag, and made a few steps to another girl who kneeled down on the corner. That girl looked at Tiffany helplessly.

"Well, I'm so excited to know what will both of you look like without hair. Then, I'm more than glad to do it." Tifanny gave them her famous eye smile while swaying a scissors playfully. Then she grabbed the second girl's hair and rubbed her scissors on it.

"I'll count till 3. If you don't want to do it..." Yuri bent down a little so she could reach the first girl's ear, "...say goodbye to your hair, darling.."

"One.." she started counting

"Two..."

"And,,,"

"Y-Yes... we'll d-do it.." said the first girl shuttering

"Good then.."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Why Unnies take a long time, Minho?" Yoona crossed her arms around her chest and tapped her feet impatiently.

Minho and Yoona were waiting for Yuri and Tiffany who did their job to get Eunjung and Suzy. They waited them on the outside of toilet. And now, Yoona was getting impatient. Yoona only had to get this over and could catch up Jessica, Key, Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin who went shopping first.

"C'mon Yoong, just wait a little longer, okay?"

"I can't.." She pouted then looked away.

Minho heaved a sigh. Yoona was always stubborn and impatient. She hated waiting for someone. And when se did, she would be in complaint mode.

But then Minho smirked, a great idea popped out from his brilliant brain.

"Yoong..." he called her softly.

Yoona looked at Minho. His sudden voice had a different tone. Minho stepped closer to her and whispered to her ear, seductively.

"Lets think this moment as a good oppurtunity.."

Yoona met his eyes, still catching what he meant. Seeing Yoona confused, Minho chuckled. Then he hugged Yoona by waist and pulled her closer to him. Now their faces were in inches away. And Yoona blushed.

"We are alone, aren't we?"

Minho her bottom lips slowly, then kissed her. Softly first....and then passionately. Yoona wrapped her arms around his neck to support her body. And seconds later, tounges were involved. Their tounges fought for dominance. They were enjoying the kiss, until........

"Ahem!!"

"!" Minho cursed when Yoona pushed him away.

"Unnies..." Yoona smiled nervously when she saw Yuri and Tiffany who were standing in front of them.

"What are you doing? Making out, huh?" Tiffany teased.

"Yeah! And thank you for destroying it.." Minho aid sarcaticly, frowning at the fact that Yuri and Tiffany got their job done.

Yuri pulled Yoona into her side, and wrapped her arms on Yoona protectively.

"You're welcome...I'm glad we did it.." Yuri stuck her tongue out, "c'mon Yoong, we have to go.." and she dragged Yoona along with her and Tiffany.

Yoona looked at Minho and mouthed a 'sorry' to him.

"Aaaargh!!" Minho messed up his hair in frustasion, "Hey, wait for me!!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi! Hi! Everyone~ here is chapter 4. Sorry for the late and short update. I'm so busy with my college life. Ugh~ and there are a lot things happened in 2014. Kris, Jessica and Luhan.....*cry again* Sorry....

Thanks for suscribing and commenting. And I'm sorry for not replying your comments *bow*

So in this chapter is full of MinYoon moment. But next chapter..there will be LuYoon. I'm gonna make it fair. kekeke~

And sorry for wrong grammar and typos~

Happy New Year!! Have a great year, everyone ^^

comment and suscribe are loved ^^

Annyeong~