Chapter 3

You

Hey, there it is. This is the whole story of third chappie. Sorry for making you wait.

And sorry for the grammars and typos..*grins*

Enjoy reading, guys!!

Upvote, suscribe and comment are loved <3

 

 

No one POV

"I get detention."

"Detention?!"

Yoona nodded weakly. Today was her worst day ever.

-Flashback-

       Uh la la la, la la la

       Uh la la la, wow wow

       Uh la la la, la la la

       Uh la la la

       We're the girls, we're the Girls' Generation

       Cha cha cha cha

Yoona hid her head under blanket and covered her ears with pink pillow. But her phone was still ringing. Yoona sighed, still closing her eyes, she tried to grab her phone.

"Hal-''

"Wake up, sleppy head!!"

"Unnie, should you yell at me at early morning like this?"

"Early morning? Do you know what time is it, Yoong?"

"So, what time is it?'

"Just look by yourself."

Yoona rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked at her dear clock.."!" she cursed, "Why you didn't wake me up early?"

"You're not child anymore. Should I wake you up everyday?"

"Aish..yeah yeah..."

"Well, do you want me to pick you up?"

"No need, Unnie. I'll go by myself. See you at school."

"See you.."

Yoona walked to her luxurious bathroom to take a quick shower. Then she dressed and walked to her car and drove away to the school.

Unfortunately, on the way to the school, Yoona's car stopped in a sudden.

''What the hell?!"

Her car couldn't move, Yoona tried to turn on the engine but it was useless. She grabbed her phone to call her Unnies, but her phone was off. She forgot to charge it. Then she looked at her watch.

"Damn! I'm gonna be late for sure.''

Yoona got out from the car and looked for taxi. But it semmed that taxies didn't pass that way. Suddenly, she saw a bus.

"Bus? Oh Gosh, what should I do? I never take a bus before." her inner was screaming in panic.

The bus was nearer and finnaly Yoona had decided to take it. She saw one free seat left. Then she sat on it.

''What should I do? How can I arrive at school? Should I ask yhe driver to take to the school's gate and pay more? Someone, please save me..."

 

 

Yup! Yoona was a rich girl, of course. Her father was a famous bussinessman who owned many five-star-hotels around their country. While her Mom was being known as genius designer. Actually she had many maids and a chaffeur to take care of her. But because her attitude that so rude, egoist and arrogant, all of her previous maids and chaffeur worked not more than a month long. So her parent decided to hire the new maids, but in one condition. They would started the works when Yoona already went to school and finished before Yoona went home. Her parent weren't home. They always went abroad to do their own bussiness.

 

 

Yoona looked around the bus, hoping that she could recognized someone. But she found no one. The she stared at the boy beside him who read into a brochures, Yoona took a peek at it.

"Seoul International High Schoool!! My school!!" she sreamed in her heart.

"He must be a new kid. Just follow him Im Yoona and you'll get your way! You're so genius!" she tought to herself happily.

Not long, the bus stopped. Yoona glanced at that boy. He stood up and goy out from the bus. Quickly, she followed him. He walked staright, then turned right and turned left. Yoona kept a safe distance between them. Finnaly they arrived. Yoona almost screamed and jumped in happiness but she realized that the gate was closed.

"What?! Yaa! Open the gate!!"

Yoona shook the gate like a crazy and yelled out loud. But no one came.

"Yaa!!"

Yoona cursed and cursed. And then she remebered, that boy was also with her. Yoona looked at him. Eyed him to be exact. He was tall, had milky skin, a baby face, doy eyes like hers, cute but he has a poker expression. And he seemed not worry for coming late.

"Hey..." Yoona tried to talk with hime since he helped Yoona (accidentally, of course). She wanted to thank him .

But that new kid didn't bother to reply. He just stared at Yoona with poker face and then looked away.

"Ya!! Are you mute?!"

"........."

"You also deaf?!"

"So noisy...." he mumbled.

"What?! Ya?! You-"

"Ahem!!"

Yoona looked around. There, she saw a school's dicipline comitee, Mrs. Kang.

"Oh...G-Good Morning Mrs. Kang.." Yoona greeted nervously.

Mrs. Kang just glared at them..."Foolow me, you two."

 

"So, you are..." Mrs. Kang spoke to the boy.

"Xi Luhan.." he said.

"Oh, Mr. Xi. You're that new student, right?"

"Yes." he replied shortly.

"Tell me why did you come late at your first day?"

"Sorry Ma'am. I didn't know  where is the school exactly and I lost in my way to the school."

Yoona looked at him in disbelief. How can he said that? Lost his way? She followed him to reach the school and he said that he lost? With that calm look? Oh this boy must be a big liar, Yoona thought.

"Oh I see. Well Mr. Xi, I forgive you this time since today is your first day."

"Thank You." he bowed.

"But, Miss Im?" Mrs Kang turned at Yoona.

"Yes?"

"You'll have detention."

'Yes,Ma'am." Yoona replied quickly since she didn't really paid attention but after a moment she realized.."What? D-Detention? Whay? I..I mean you didn't ask my reasonfor coming late."

"That's school's rule Miss Im. If you don;t want detention, don't break it.''

"But he was also coming late!" Yoona pointed at Luhan.

''As I said before, I forgive him because he is new student."

''It's not fair! He didn't lose-"

"No more arguing! Enough Miss Im! You two can go to class, now."

"But..Ma'am-"

Mrs. Kang glared at Yoona again. Yoona gasped, afraid with her "killer" glare.

'"I understand." Yoona bowed quickly.

And the she and Luhan walked out from the room.

Luhan turned at Yoona.

"Such a pity.." he said still with his poker face.

"What?! Yaa!!" Yoona yelled at him. She wanted to punch him in the face. But Luhan already walked away.

"How dare he said that to me?! Actually I want to thank him for this morning but..ugh! forget it!! Just watch out! If I meet you again, I will have my revenge!"

Yoona walked to her class with evident anger in her face. Her class didn't start yet.

"Oh great..I'm late for school but not for class..'' she whined as she sat in her desk.

Everyone looked at angry Yoona.

''What are you looking at hah?!" Yoona yelled, feeling annoyed.

They quickly looked away. They all were afraid of Yoona. Well, she was queenka in the school and a girlfried of Minho. And they knew the consequences for having a problem with Yoona and her group. That's the reason why Yoona was angry now. Everyone never dare to do something against her. But today, aboy that actually helped her, was rude to her. No, more than that. He was soooooo rude!!

"So he is a new student, huh? Who's his name again? mm..Xi...Xi...Aissh, I forget."

Yoona was so busy with her thoughts so she didn't know that Mr. Lee, her homeroom teacher, was already in class.

"Good Morning, class."

''Good morning, sir."

"Welcome back to the school. Well, congrats. I know all of your scores all improved. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks sir."

"Oh..You will have a new friend today. Come in, please."

As the new student came in, all of girls in the class whispered in happiness.

''Please, introduce yourself.''

''Hallo. I'm Xi Luhan."

And the girls were going crazier.

"Girls, please stop." Mr. Lee warned,.."Well Mr.Xi please have a seat in mm.." Mr. Lee looked around the class,.."Miss Im, please move your bag."

"............"

"Miss Im?''

''............."

"Im Yoona!!"

"A-Ah yes?"

"Are you zoning out, Miss Im?"

"N-No sir.''

"Please move your bag, let Mr. Xi sit next to you."

Yoona looked at the boy beside Mr. Lee.

"You!!" Yoona stood up and pointed at Luhan.

''Something wrong, Miss Im?"

Yoona shook her head but kept glaring at Luhan.

''Then Mr. Xi, you can sit next to her.''

''What?! Sit next to me?!"

"Sorry sir, but can you change my seat? I don't feel comfortable sitting beside a noisy girl.'' Luhan said.

''Noisy what?!"

Everyone in the class stared at Luhan in shock. He said that Yoona was a noisy girl? He surely gonna make himself in a lot troubles. And they felt sorry for that.

"You two met before?"

"No.." Luhan replied, "she just look like the one."

"W-what?" Yoona was more schoked.

"Hahahaha...you're right Mr. Xi. She is a noisy girl. But you have no choice since only that seat is left.''

"Yes. Thank you.'' Luhan bowed and walked to Yoona's desk. Everyone stared at him in worry but some of them stared in awe. With his poker face, he sat next to Yoona, without looking at her. Yoona kept her glare to Luahn.

''You're so dead, Xi Luhan."

-End of Flashback-

"Baby, why did you get detention?" Minho asked.

'' I came late.' she pouted.

"Oh, sorry Princess. I should pick you up if I know this before." Minho caressed her cheeks.

"I should wake you up early." Yuri said in regret tone.

"It's okay. It's my fault anyway.'' Yoona looked down.

"Hey.."Minho held her chin and made their eyes met.."I'm here Yoong. I'll help you."

'You mean we will help her, right?" Tiffany corrected his words.

''Yup! So what is your detention?"

"Mmm..clean the toilet."

"Clean what?!" Minho asked again in shock.

"Yaa!! How can Mrs. Kang did this to you?!" Jessica yelled.

"Oh gosh..she's is too mean to Our Yoong." Yuri patted Yoona's head.

"I don't know.'' Yoona replied sadly.

"Don't worry Yoong..I can help you." Jonghyun smirked.

"How?"

''Remember Ham EunJung and Bae Suzy??"

"Yeah, that 2 nerd girls, right? so?" Minho asked with his curious look.

"So you also remember what we did to them in first year?"

Suddenly, Yoona jumped happily.

''Oppa, you're genius!!"

"I am." Jonhyun smiled widely.