Chapter 1

You

Minho POV

"What's wrong?"

I sigh as I sit next to Jonghyun Hyung.

"Are you hungry Hyung? Wanna eat?" Taemin pushes a plate full of fried chickens to me.

"Yaa!! That's mine!" Onew Hyung yells and Taemin just grins.

I sigh again.

"What's wrong?" now it's Key's turn to ask.

"New girls."

I don't need to explain to my best friends. My short answer is enough to make them stop worrying about me.

"Silly..that's problem again"

"Yaa!! Just continue your eating, CHICKEN MANIAC!" I yell annoyingly.

"I don't understand why you aren't comfortable with that girls. You supposed to be happy since you get many new fangirls" Jonghyun Hyung smirks.

"I'm not playboy like you, always-"

"Oppa!!"

Here we go again. That new girls always follow me to everywhere.

Yeah, I am truely handsome, rich, smart and have everything that girls ask for. Ck, I'm not lying.

And with that everything I have,  I become Kingka in this school. Who won't be happy with life I have?

I'm happy but because those girls, my life become annoying. Hey, don't get me wrong! I'm not gay. I'm normal and I like girls and 'stuffs'. And for your information, I like, no, I mean I love someone already. Well, enough talking.

Jonghyun Hyung starts flirting with those girls. Meanwhile, Onew Hyung keeps focus on his fried chickens.

"Oppa, let's go out together!" asked one of them.

"Okay. But if you become a hen." Onew hyung answers innocently.

Ckck, this Hyung is really really a chicken maniac. Sometimes I worry him, can he get a girlfriend?

"Let's have a date, Oppa!" this time one girl asks Key.

Key eyes her from head to toe, then he smirks.

"Sorry, I don't date someone who has no fashion taste."

After getting his answer, she walks away with disappointment in her face. Key is fashionista, it's impossible if he dates a nerd like her.

Then I moves my sight to Taemin but he already ran away.

"Hyungs, I go first!" he screams.

Somehow, I feel relief when some of those girls are following Taemin.

Suddenly, I feel those girls hold my hands. I glare them.

"Oppa, you're so handsome!"

"Let's date, Oppa!"

"No, he is mine!"

"Mine!!'

As I want to talk, someone cuts me off.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

I smile when I see her. Yes, she is Im Yoona. Queenka in this school and the girl that I love. She is my girlfriend. I love her soooo much. She is so damn beautiful, smart and perfect. A GODDESS! And everything about her is making me falling in love over and over again.

All of those new girls stare at Yoona, their jaws drop. I know, they are shock because of her beauty.

Yoona holds a hand of one girl, and pushes her down until she falls on the floor. Then Yoona smirks.

"Who's next?" Yoona glares them.

And suddenly all of those girls take their hands away from me.

"Good...now, GO AWAY!! Just go to hell!!"

Quickly, those girls walk away.

Key moves a little as Yoona sits next to me.

"Your habit never changes, Yoong."

"You too. Always flirting with random girls."

Jonghyun Hyung pouts and the rest of us burst out of laughing.

"Mmm Baby, what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Why? You aren't happy I' here?" She raises her eyebrows.

I sigh, "Yoong..."

"I'm looking for Sica, Yuri and Fany Unnie but a bunch of es make my way here." She pouts.

I hold her face and caress her cheeks.. I stare at her big doe eyes.

"You know I love you, right?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Here is chapter 1!!

First I want to apologize to you that I took a long time to update. And here I am, coming with short and lame chapter. It's right? *sigh* Sorry for not reaching your expectation..*bow* And I'm preparing myself if you are clicking the word 'unsuscribe' *hide*

And I want to explain everything related to this story.

This chapter contains a lot of conversations. It's because I didn't have time to edit them and expand this story. I'm so busy with my school. But I promise I'll give you a better one in the next. Sorry guys.

And FYI, in this story Onew, Jonghyun, Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica are older than Yoona, Minho, Key. And Taemin is youngest among them.

And who's looking for Luhan???

Well, he's not coming yet. kekeke~

And I want to be honest with you, until now I don't know who is ended with My Yoongie.

I mean, I already have many ideas for this story. But I'm still confused about MinYoon or LuYoon.

So....Don't get dissapointed with the final pairing later, guys..*hide again*

And I'm sorry for wrong grammars. English is not my mother language. But I try anyway.

Thank you so much for suscribing, commenting and upvoting ^^

See you next time.