My Sunshine [Final]

That Guy is my Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, everything came back to normal. And now you were sitting on the couch while browsing through the internet on your phone, waiting for your breakfast to be served. You were looking at some interesting article until something pops out on your phone screen and it was a message from Taemin.

From: Taemin oppa <3

Good morning my dearest girlfriend, did you dreamt of me? ;)

You smiled at the message and your dad, who was happened to pass by, saw your creepy smile to your phone.

“What are you smiling at?” You dad said while plopping himself beside you and try to have a sneak peak on your phone. You quickly turned off your phone on standby.

“Nothing actually, I was just laughing at vines, yea vines! Speaking of vines, they are really funny and make your day, I suggested you to download the application.”

“Don’t you try and change the subject girl.” Your dad immediately caught you lying.

“But wait it was 50-50!”

“So you’re telling me you’re half lying and half telling the truth?” Your dad said while you are speechless, that you just dig your own grave.

“Cat got your tongue?” Your dad said while laughing and you mad at him.

“But dad vine is really a good application! It can make you laugh for the whole day I promised!”

“Thanks for recommending application for me but back to the question, why are you smiling so creepy on the phone?”

“Dad just forgets about it!”

“Is it that lovely boyfriend of yours?” Your dad started teasing you and you immediately blushed like a red tomato while he continued, “I see what’s so special about the message you got from him that you can smile until your teeth shown? You know I won’t stop pestering you until you tell me.”

“Dad you’re so…”

“I’m so what?”

“So…Ugh fine I’ll show you!” You said and gave your phone to your dad, telling your dad to look at it himself. He didn’t say anything but just ‘aww’.

“What?” You said.

“What’s with the punishment?” He said and you just looked at him bewildered. He motioned you to look and you took your phone back and realised that Taemin had sent you another message.

From: Taemin oppa <3

Yah sleepyhead it’s 9a.m. now and you still sleeping? Get up now if you don’t want my punishment!  .\_/.

“Dad you could have just told me, you’re invading our privacy.”

“If you don’t reply to him maybe he would really come and punish you.” Your dad wriggled his eyebrows and laughed.

“You’re right.” You said and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter