2 kisses in one day

That Guy is my Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

“Cold Min?”

That’s all you could say, you are too shocked that that Cold Min pushed you guys. Taemin farrowed his eyebrows and grabbed your wrist and dragged you away.

“Cold Min what are you doing let me go!”

“Don’t you want to go back to your classes?” Taemin said and just then you realised that your recess has already over and you need to attend your classes. Once both of you reached your class, you bid Taemin the cold goodbye and he waved back at you and you went back to your classes for lessons.

 

It’s been a 1 hour lessons, you can see that almost everybody is sleeping in the class. The teacher turned around and shouted at the class.

“Class if I see you guys laying your head on the table again, everybody gets detention!!” Then everyone immediately wake up from their beautiful dreamland to the super dry lesson.

“Ring, Ring!” The bell rang and everyone saying ‘yes’ and ‘finally’ everyone has been listening to the teacher nagging for 1 hour.

“Ok thank you class.”

“Thank you Mrs Cho!” Then once the teacher walked out of the class, everyone celebrated.

“I’m so dead tired!” Miyoung, who sat in front of you, stretched out her arms wide, shouted and you chuckled. You walked to Miyoung’s table and say, “Let’s go home together?”

“Sur…um is that…?” Miyoung pointed outside the classroom, and you look at her face with blank face and you followed her finger and looked at the direction she is pointing at and that Fagot Min actually waited for you outside your classroom. Oops I nearly forgot that I’m his servant. You were walking towards him but suddenly Hara pushed you aside and Luhan caught you on your waist just in time. Once you recovered from the sudden push you looked at him and pushed him lightly.

“Thank…You…” You said, blushing.

“Welcome, by the way can you meet me at the park in front of your house at 2.30pm?”

Before you could reply, Cold Min grabbed your wrist and dragged you away. You looked back at Luhan and give him an ‘ok’ sign and he nodded while Hara gave you her glare.

“Walk faster you freak.”

“YAH! I don’t walk fast!” You punched his chest and he just ignored you and he pushed you inside his car and he seat at the driver seat and drove off to your house.

“You owned a car?”

“Yea what do you think? Since your cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter