Found

That Guy is my Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin POV:

*Yawns!* you woke up with Eunhee on your arms, sleeping soundly. You managed to trace her features but due to the fact that she’s a light sleeper, she woke up.

“Good morning my Eunhee~” You sang, making Eunhee to blush.

“Good morning oppa.”

“Where’s my morning kiss?” You said and pointed to your pouted lip.

“Not now oppa we still haven’t brushed our teeth.” She said and was about to get up from the bed but you pushed her back and secured your arms around her waist with her on top of you.

“Oppa let go!” She said and buried her face on your chest to hide her red cheeks.

“Nope not until you give me my morning kiss.”

“Ok I promise you to give you a morning kiss after we brushed our teeth.” She kept on whining on how unhygienic to kiss without brushing our teeth. In the end you let go of her and both of you went into the washroom and get your teeth brushed. Once both of you had brushed your teeth, she went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

“Now where’s my promised morning kiss?” You said huskily on her ear and back hugged while she was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

“Not until I done making breakfast.” She said while putting some jam on the bread. You slowly put down the bread and the fork on the table and spun her around so that she could face you. You stared at her intensely while she looked away.

“What are you doing?” She said, while her cheeks slowly turned red due to the stare that you gave her.

I know you can’t resist my handsome stare because I’m a master at it.

“Since we woke up, I have been craving for kiss but you didn’t give me one, so are you going to give me my kiss?”

“That’s why I’m making breakfast so that you can crave for food instead, you can’t eat a kiss by the way.” She said and was about to turn back but you carried her to the counter and stand in between her legs to close the gap between the both of you.

“But I’m hungry…for you.” You whispered on her ear and of course beast mood is on. You could sense that she just shivered from the words. She didn’t say anything so you continue, “How I wish I can eat you right now.” You said, not letting her to say a word and start attacking her lips hungrily. She squirmed and backed away but you hold the back of her head to pull her closer to you and also to deepen the kiss. You could sense that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter