"Ive seen enough to know where this is going"

Guilt
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I'll never gonna drink again. Ever. As long as I live”. Daehyun uttered under his breath, trying to bury his face to the hard surface of the kitchen table. He never had a headache this bad his whole life that he thought he might as well decapitate his own head. His stomach also isn't helping, and his throat, and also his arms. His arms. He isn't exactly sure why it is sore or is it part of the hangover? He doesn't care anymore. He wants to get over all these ty things he is experiencing. “I am blaming you hyung”.

“I know, I know. I'm sorry. There is no next time so..”

“Hyung, I am kidding.” Daehyun look up and rested his chin on his hand, smiling like a kitten.

A tough wall seems long fallen and the surrounding is unspeakably brighter and lighter for the two of them. An unspoken bond.

The smile on Daehyun's face didn't last long though. He is still miserable with his stomach that went on a rollercoaster ride without him.

“Here. I made something.” Yongguk offered a bowl of porridge he made while the younger one was still slump on the couch. He isn't exactly sure if this kind of food is for hangover but porridge is for sick people so he guessed it will do since the chatterbox is indeed sick. Daehyun doesn't exactly know what's in front of him but he digs in happily. Something warm will be good. Warm. Warm hugs. He sighed. “I miss having a girlfriend already.”

Yongguk stared and smile a little. Daehyun, though not visible, is very uncomfortable when the older man stares. Yongguk has a habit of staring at things, or maybe people judging by how he stares at him at times. Daehyun find that incredibly rude for he thinks the older man is sizing an individual's worth and will eventually look down. Or the fact that his eyes him in into the abyss the older man is already living in. He tried to stare back, but not sharply, just to show he isn't just anybody. He always falter unfortunately.

“You know, nothing in the contract is restricting you to have one. Just don't bring her here”, he finally say, biting his toast.

Daehyun doesn't really miss having one. He just missed the hugs, kisses on the cheeks and lips, the occasional make outs, and sometimes . The latter one though weighs less in value. He thinks it is too much work and he admittedly doesn't enjoy much of it. He just likes having warm bodies to cling on and that is it. He never gets attach to any of his girlfriends. He just wants someone to hug. Unfortunately, a hug, when frequent, becomes a misunderstood show of deep affection. That is how he gets a girlfriend. They get attached to him in return.

“Hyung, speaking of girlfriend, do you have one?” Daehyun's eyes are lighting up, excited to know more about Yongguk.

“I don't have one.” Yongguk replied. Remotely bothered by what Daehuyn thinks a personal question.

“Okay, so how many girlfriends have you had?”

“None.”

“No way~” He doesn't believe him even a bit.

“I'm more of one-night stands. I don't get emotionally attach. I just ,” the older stated so sternly that the one he is talking to doesn't know how to take it. Daehyuns' eyes widen. “Too much, hyung.”

Yongguk burst out laughing. He knows he is pretty blunt but he's never been this honest and so straight forward to an individual; much more using such vulgar string of words. But with this kid, it comes so easy and he felt at ease.

“I am just kidding”, retracting the statement immediately fearing it might be a bad influence to the youth in front of him. “How old are you anyway?”

“I'll be 21 this June.” Daehyun is happy. Finally, Yongguk also seems to be interested on knowing him.

“Ah,” the only response Yongguk gave, much to his disappointment. Daehyun thought that he already tore down the wall between them after the drink last night but apparently, it only chipped it. I guess that's just how close I could get.

 

Yongguk was, without anyone knowing, torn inside. He's thinking of letting Daehyun go--- the person carrying the same name, a constant reminder of the past he wants to change, even if it cause him his life. On the other hand, the Jung Daehyun that is with him right now has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Most of the time he may be unreasonable and selfish, but he is still not that rotten. He couldn't just kick the kid back to England just because he has the same name as that person.

Unlike most people that wants their dark p

Please log in to read the full chapter