Sick Sunny

Day and Night Drabbles

Title: Sick Sunny

Word count: 694 words

Pairing(s): Slight Sunny x Seulong, Sunny x Taehyung, Sunny x Jungkook

 


 

A petite girl tightly wrapped in her thick blanket. Her face was red, and her body was burning. Without much movements, her tiny hand searched for her iPhone. She dialed her close friend's number.

Her friend picked up her call, "Hello? Sunny?"
"Oppa~" She whimpered weakly.
The older guy noticed her weak voice. "What happened to you? Are you sick?"
"Yeah," She coughed. "Could you help me?"
"Where's other members? Yuri? Tiffany?"
"Busy. And I don't want to bother the ones that live with their parents." She frowned.
"Shouldn't you go to hospital or call a doctor?"
"I don't want media and fans to know." She sighed.
"I see. But me and Jinwoon are in Jeju-do now, should I call my juniors?"

No answer.

"Sunny?"
"Sunny-ah?"
"Lee Soonkyu are you still there? I'll call my juniors."

The tallest guy in 2AM hung up on her and quickly dialed one of his junior's number.

"Hello?" The other line answered.
"It's me, Seulong."
"Oh, sunbaenim! Wassup?"
"Are you busy now?" The older guy asked.
The younger guy was silent for a while. "Uhmm, not really?"
"Can you do me a favor?"
"Of course! What is it, sunbae?"
"Girls' Generation's Sunny is sick right now, but she doesn't want to tell her members nor call a doctor. Could you take care of her for a while?"
The younger one was shocked. "W-wha? For real? Can I do that though-"
"Yes, you can. Help me and Sunny please?"
The junior was still in awe. "Y-yes!" He obeyed his senior.
Seulong sighed in relieve. "Good. I'll text you for the details."

 

In a short time, Seulong's junior had arrived in front of Sunny's dorm, and brought one of his groupmate. His groupmate foolishly rang Sunny's bell. 

"You dumb! Sunny sunbaenim won't hear the bell if she passed out!" The older one smacked the younger one's head.
"Ow, that hurts! Sorry hyung, sorry." The younger one frowned while rubbing the spot that the older one smacked.

The older one pressed some random numbers on the password code, and right away after he was done with the password, the lock of the door was opened.

The younger one tucked his hyung's sleeve to prevent him from entering the dorm. "Taehyung hyung, are you sure?"
Taehyung nodded. "Yes, I'm sure. Seulong hyung asked us to do this, right?" He encouraged his groupmate.

"Alright, let's do this."

The young boys shyly entered the dorm. It was their first time visiting a girlgroup's dorm, and what made it more special was the fact that they are visiting Nation's Girl Group's dorm, Girls' Generation's dorm. They wandered around the dorm to find Sunny's room. 

"Hyung, look! That room is slightly opened and I think I saw someone there. It should be Sunny sunbaenim's room." He tilted his head and pointed to a room.
"You are right, Jungkook."

Bangtan Boys' maknae lines slowly approached the room that Jungkook pointed earlier. Jungkook was right, Sunny was there, sleeping soundly with sweat dripping down. Taehyung quickly ordered Jungkook to bring a bowl of cold water and towel. When the younger one came back with things he needed, Taehyung wet the towel and put it on Sunny's forehead. But they were not done yet, the young boys kept running everywhere and made themself busy by taking care of Sunny.

Finally, Sunny's fever went down. Taehyung and Jungkook sighed in relief, and prepared themself to go back to their dorm. In case of something, both of them left a sticky note on Sunny's bed lamp.

 

After a few hours, Sunny finally woke up and felt better than when he called Seulong. Her tummy grumbled, so she sat on the edge of her bed, to regain her other lifes. She noticed a yellow sticky note with messy handwriting on her bed lamp, and read it.

 

We made you a porridge if you need to eat. 
It might taste just okay, but we made it only
for sunbaenim, please eat it. And get well
soon Sunny sunbaenim.
                       - TH and JK -

 

Sunny smiled. "I need to thank them, sooner or later." She said to herself.

 

 

 

"Wait, who are TH and JK?"