Big Box

Day and Night Drabbles

Word count: 375 words

Pairing(s): SunSica (Sunny x Jessica)

 


 

“Hoaam,” Sleepy Sunny yawned. She went home late yesterday, after DJing on MBC’s FM Date. Yesterday was Wednesday, a day before Sunny’s birthday, May 15th. She loved spending her birthday alone, or just a simple party, saying happy birthday, eating cakes, and done. What she wanted on her birthday was resting, and other members knew that. So they usually spent Sunny’s birthday a day before her birthday, or a day after her birthday.
 

Yesterday, she celebrated her birthday with her close friends plus some Girls’ Generation members, like Taecyeon, Hyomin, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Seulong, Kim Shinyeong, and others. It was a pretty big party with a lot of guests, and lasted for a long time.

“For today, I’ll just rest all day, then go to my FM Date.” She mumbled lazily, and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. She took the  towel near her, then wiped her face. Her little steps went back to her room, and took black long-sleeved t-shirt and purple shorts from her wardrobe. She changed her pajamas into a comfortable clothes.

She noticed a yellow post-it note attached on Sunny’s bedroom door. She took it and read it.

“Soonkyu-ya, no one’s home until your FM Date, so enjoy your birthday!

p.s we left you a big present in front of your door, you will definitely like it.

 

- Taeyeon and others."

 

“Wha-? A present?” Sunny opened the door. There was a very big, pink gift box, literally.

“This is suspicious.” She thought.

After a long time thinking, finally Sunny decided to open the present. “If this is a prank, I’ll kill you, Kim  Taeyeon.”

She opened the gift box slowly and carefully, scared that something would pop out from there. What she thought came true, a girl who was taller than her, wore a maid costume, popped out from the box. She threw confettis at Sunny and cheered, "Happy birthday Bunny!!"

The bunny cringed at her. "Sica are you still drunk-"

Sica shook her head and hugged her. "Nah, I'm sober."

She released her hug, "Sunbuns, I'll be your maid today, and you are my master today. I'll do anything you want!" She smiled cheekily.

Sunny smirked. "Anything?"

 

May 15th, 2014, was the best birthday ever.