(Not So) Wonderful Days

Day and Night Drabbles

Word count: 757 words (the longest one so far)

Pairing(s): Sunny x actor Lee Seojin, TaecSun (Taecyeon x Sunny), and a little Sunny x comedian Heo Gyeonghwan

 


 

It was the third day of Sunny's FM Date, and Gyeonghwan oppa kept talking to me after the broadcast. Not that I hated talking with oppa, he is very funny and comfortable to talk with, even he is a womanizer, but I need to go as soon as possible! It is around 11PM now, we already talked for an hour and I have an appoinment soon. Stupid oppa.

Gyeonghwan oppa looked like he tried to hold his laugh. "And did you know? The guy was-"

"Oppa!" I cut Gyeonghwan oppa's words.

"Why, Sunny-ah?" Oppa looked confused.

"We already talked for a long time, and I have another appoinment, so I'll go now. Sorry oppa!"  With that, I quickly escaped from Gyeonghwan oppa. I grabbed manager oppa's sleeves and ran with him.

"Quick, oppa! We are very late!" I said while running. Manager oppa followed me while walking fastly. We found our car and quickly started the car, and drove fastly. 

"It takes 30 minutes to go there, so I only have around 15 minutes to talk to him. And there is possibility that he is not shooting today. Aargh!" I mumbled loudly. 

"Why didn't I go directly after the broadcast is done?" I thought. 

Manager oppa glanced at me, then focused again to the road. "Don't worry, Lee Seojin-ssi is there, I saw his schedules earlier. And his schedule there is same Taecyeon's schedule."

"Really? Oppa is the best!" I eyesmiled to him, even though I do not know he saw my eyesmile or not. I took out my phone and played games, so that I am not bored. After a while, we finally arrived on our destination.

There was a lot of people, cameras, and other stuffs. People passed by in front of me, they did not notice that I am Girls' Generation's Sunny. But that is alright, I do not want a fuss anyway.

"Cut! Good work everyone." I heard a loud sound. I ran fastly to the source of the voice. Oh, I saw Seojin oppa! I ran again without seeing my front.

THUD!

"Ow!" My head hit someone's back. The figure is so tall and muscular. I rubbed my head that hit him, and he turned around.

"Soonkyu?" His not-so-deep voice called me. He knew me? I knew this voice too... I looked up to see his face.

"Oh, Taecyeon oppa!"

"You are waiting for me? I'll change my clothes first then let's go to your party together." He said and went away. I cringed, who said that I am waiting for you? Well, I would love to go to my birthday party with him, but I promised to meet Seojin oppa today so, here I am. I walked again to Seojin oppa and waved to him.

"Seojin oppa!"

Seojin oppa looked at me and smiled sheepishly. "Sunny."

"Follow me." He said. I followed him to his dressing room. He took a small box and walked toward me.

He smiled softly to me, but his dimple was so deep. "In less than an hour, it's your birthday right?"  He took my hand and put the small box on my palm. "Happy birthday."

I giggled happily. He looked so cute like that. "Thank you."

I was about to open the small box, but Seojin oppa grabbed my hand. "No, don't open it now." He blushed and stratched his head. "I'm embarrassed, and scared that you won't like the present."

I shook my head. "I'll love and treasure it." I grinned widely.

Seojin oppa sighed lightly, but eventually smiled. We talked for a long time, about ourselves, about the grandpas, about his drama, and a lot other things, just like when we were in Taiwan. After quite long time, someone knocked the dressing room's door. 

"Seojin hyung! Is Sunny there?" A familiar voice shouted from outdoor. Oh my, I forgot about Taecyeon oppa!

"Oh, Seojin oppa I have to go now! See you next time!" I waved to Seojin oppa and went out from his dressing room.

 

Taecyeon oppa's manager already went to my birthday party, so Taecyeon oppa joined my car. We both sat on the back seat, and chatted on our way there. Wait, I have not opened Seojin oppa's present. I ignored Taecyeon oppa while searching for the small box inside my bag. Found it! I opened it and saw Seojin oppa's gift for me. It was a silver necklace with a bunny-shaped pendant. I smiled gladly.

"Who gave you that?" Taecyeon oppa asked me.

I chuckled, "One of my biggest fan"