Precisely

Day and Night Drabbles

Word count: 382 words.
Pairing: Sunny x Luhan

Enjoy the first story!

 


 

After getting a huge success from Growl, now EXO is back with a new single, Overdose. They practiced like crazy, and spent their days in dance studio. Some members got their individual schedules, like Chanyeol with his reality show, Roommate, and Baekhyun with his upcoming musical, Singing in the Rain. Most of them were happy with their packed schedules because their fans always supported them, but someone seemed unhappy with his busy schedules. 

Luhan was laying on the flour, exhausted. Not only his body, his heart too. It's been a long time since the last time he saw his crush, Sunny. He sighed loudly. 

"5 minutes break." The dance instructor shouted. 

Luhan's close friend, Xiumin, offered his hand to help Luhan to get up. Luhan grabbed his hand and said to him, "I'm going to the toilet." Xiumin only nodded.

Luhan went out from the practice room, then walked to the toilet slowly. He seemed lost in his thoughts. The brunette was envious with his groupmate, Baekhyun. He already started the musical practices and met Sunny a few times. They talked and got pretty close too. Meanwhile Luhan, no progress at all. He missed her sooo bad. He sighed again and looked to the window on his right. 

Luhan's eyes caught a familiar person. A petite girl who was wearing white jacket, black skinny jeans, and black cap, hugging a potato chips bag. 

"Sunny!" He thought. His frown changed into a huge grin.

He was on the third floor of SM's building, while Sunny was in front of the building, walking fastly so no one will notice her. Well, except for Luhan.

"If I'm fast enough, I can see her face-to-face and even bow to her or greet her!" He said in his mind while running to the stairs. He quickly climbed down the stairs. When he was close to the last step, he saw Sunny in front of the elevator, waiting for it to open. He jumped to cut time and wiped his sweats with his sleeves. 

He approached her and bowed, "Hello Sunny sunbae!"

Sunny looked to the source of the voice, then smiled when she knew who called her earlier. "Good evening Luhan, long time no see!"

 

"I guess tonight is going to be a good night~" Luhan thought.