KisS LosT

H0w ! met THE th!ngS ca||eD "L0V3" !!

 

 

I open my eyes again, I can see a forehead, a big eye, a nose and lips… and lips in my LIPS LOCKED!!

 

Yes, I did want a boy to kiss me but not like this. I looked at him, why is he not freaking out AND HIS LIPS IS STILL IN MY LIPS!

 

I tired to get up but this idiot wrapped his hands around my waist.

“Letmieguiio”I mumbled while his lips were STILL in my lips. He did not hear me. I moved my legs up and kicked his…. (You know what I mean, right?)

 “OooWWW” we both yelled. That guy BIT ME!!

 He pushed me away, HARD!

“YAHH, YOU ” he yelled at me.

“yah, BAST.ARD, YOU BIT ME” I shouted back and spiting on his face.

I turned around and ran for it because its already dark.

 

===========

 

“Ah, miya you’re home” the landlady, Ms Kwon said sweetly.

 

Ms Kwon (the landlady): dark brown hair in a neat bun. Black eyes. Looks strong and somewhat bossy. Looks in mid 30s. Tall as me.

 

“Yeah, sorry I’m late” I apologize.

“Don’t worry, but always be back by 9pm” she pointed out.

“You, students need to have good night sleep and start a fresh new day” she went to the kitchen and I followed her.

 

“I’ll heat this for you” she put the curry in the micro oven. “You go and freshen up” ms kwon orders.

“Okay” I did as I was told.

 

=============

 

“Wahh, I am full” I lay down on my bed.

 

“God today was jus... Just horrible” I let out a big sigh.

 

I remembered my first kiss to tha- that so-called my saviour and I did not even see his face.
 

I cried to sleep...

ZZZZZZ…sob.sob.so

Sob.sob.sob….ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

 

======================

~Next day {new school} ~

 

I should be happy because I am going to SoSK high school, where I heard and search, there are lots LOTS attractive boys. He he^^

BUT all my energy is gone yesterday. My first kiss was stole by…by a strange/so called my saviour.

 

“Hi, my name is Lee Miya,” I bow to everyone in my new class.

“…..Take care of our new student” Mr. Lee said. He was dressed in all sporty clothes. I think his is a PE teacher.

 

Mr lee: sports teacher and tutor. Young, black hair, black eyes, fine nose and mouth. He is wearing white pole shirt and black jogging and big trainers.

I know he looks weird but I think all PE teachers in this school looks like that.

 

I went to the seat the teacher pointed at.

“Err, can someone help show Miya the whole school” sir asked to the class.

SILENCE…NO ANSWER.

 

“Head boy, Ji-yong, why don’t you show her the school” Mr. Lee smiled at him.

The head boy glared at me with big eyes and I stared back at him. He looked away as I looked away.

 

============

Lunchtime

 

“Ji-yong, I thought I told you watch over her,” Mr. Lee shouted before he ran away.

“Uh. Yeah. Okay” ji-yong said and gave me death glares.

 

“What the hell is your problem?” I shouted when the teacher were out of sight.

He looked at me in disgusting way.

“You just disgust me,” he tried to gag.

“Do I even know you??” I glare at him.

“From the looks of it, you don’t know me” he says folding his arms.

“O~kay. Take me to the canteen,” I ordered. And he did as told. This is fun. Being new student ROCKS!!!
 

“Later.” Ji-yong said and walked away from the canteen, leaving me.

“WAIT!!” I don’t know why I shouted, he is right in front of me. AND I grabbed this HAND!!

“WHAT NOWW?” he shouted back and pulled his hand back.

“Can yo- you- arghhh…” someone bumped Ji-yong and now his lip is touching mine. THIS MEANS second guy kissed me, AGAIN!!

“Not again,” I can hear him mutter. What? I bite his lips.

“YAAHHh,” he moved away. “Aiishh!” he rubbed his mouth.

“Don’t you even know how to kiss someone?” he just asked me THE MOST AWKWARD question.

“Of course, I know,” I said as I had kissed guys thousand times. But I haven’t. ONLY BY MISTAKE!! T.T

“Yeah, right. I think you bite every guy,” he said.

 

=========
 

At the end, I did not even get to eat lunch AND that ji-yong guy stole my kiss, this is the second time someone kissed me in two days a row. This time being NEW student, !!

 

Anyway, I found a spot to spend my time in lunchtime and avoid that Ji-yong.
 

“MIYAA, DINNER IS READY!!” ms. Kwon shouted from downstairs.

“OKAY,” I shouted back.

 

I went downstairs; there were a dinning table in front of the kitchen. There was a girl with a very long black hair, sitting in one side. Two boys, one was tall with black hair and the other had brownish hair, sitting on the other side.

 

They all looked at me with a big smile on their faces, especially with the brownish hair; His smile was bigger than others.

 

“Ah, you must be Miya” the tall guy said.

“Yeah,” I said, nodding my head.

“I’m-” brownish hair guy interrupt.

“I’m daesung, kang daesung,” he said with even bigger smile.

“And he is choi seung hyun, and she is Kim Anna,” he said pointing to the person.

“Nice meeting you,” I said as I bowed down.

“Call me, oppa, okay,” he said.

“Don’t call him, oppa, he is younger than you” ms kwon came in, bringing curry. YUM-YUM!!

“Hehehe” he laughs in embarrassment to the air.

 

“Call me noona, okay?” I said to him, sighting laughing.

“It doesn’t suit me to call you noona,” he pouts like a little kid.

“Do I look young?” I ask feeling quite proud.

“Well, kind of.” He looks away.

“Aww thanks! You’re sweet” I gave him big smile.
 

“HAHAHA...” everybody in the table laughs.

“I like you, you’re funny” seung hyun says in his deep voice.

“Well, thank you” I say. At least, the night turn out to be good, than the day.

 

Everybody start to dig in food.

“Ms.kwon the curry is really delish” I says as I took another bite.

“Thank you, Miya” ms kwon smiled as she also took a bite.
 

“Anna is in same grade as you” ms kwon said after very long silence of eating. “So you two should get along”

“oh-okay.” I reply and smile at Anna.

She smiles back.

=================================
HOPED YOU LIKE IT.
THANKYOU FOR READING!!

PLEASE"COMMENT"OR"SUBCRIBE"