♫♪ Se0ul Se0ul ♪♫

H0w ! met THE th!ngS ca||eD "L0V3" !!

 

To: B-boy
Hey, I’m in Seoul.
Call me.
Phone credit low.

Miya cool

 

I texted so called b-boy and carried a box.

“Jass help me without these” I asked my best girl friend.

 

Jass (Kang jassica): Dark chocolaty long silky hair but she likes to put it as a messy bun. Pretty black eyes. Fair skin toned. Nice lips curved. & final bit, she has a slim curve body. She is the prettiest girl in our school, was my school.

 

“Thanks, that’s the last one” she carried the last box inside my new room.

“Im gonna miss you” she pouted.

 

I went towards her, she was seating in a bean bag and I gave her big hug.

“I’m gonna miss you too” I said.
“How come, your parents let you stay here” she said.
“You know my dad” I simply said.

“Yep, he lets you do anything” she said in anger.

 

Jass and me were planning to stay here in Seoul together, but her parents didn’t let her go. We are just 17 years old turning 18 in 2 months. Jass and mine birthday is just 1 day apart. coincidence isn’t it?! ANYway We heard there are Cute. Hot. y. boys in Seoul unlike in our hometown.

I know our parents won’t just let you go to see boys.
We said that in Seoul, there is higher education & mine fell for it. It looks like I am desperate to find a boyfriend.

 

True is, I am. back then, a hot guy from our hometown whistle me from my back but when I turn around fully they see my tiny and avoided me. I am desperate to find a boyfriend and I am turning 18 in 2 months.  ME!!. So yes 

===============


“I gonna miss you so much” she hugged me even tighter.

“Yeah me too but can let go” I said and she did. I can breathe oxygen again and I look at Jass, tears were pouring from her eyes.
“Hey, what’s wrong” I said worried voice.

“You don’t want me” she wipes her tears.

“No, I only said that ‘cause I wouldn’t breathe” I said and I think she understood.
“Call me or text me when you see any hot boys,” she said with a happy smile as if something happened.

“Okay, I will” I said. “And I’ll asks your parents if you can stay with me for weekend, every month” I said and she walk inside the train.
“BYEE” I yelled as waved bye.
She waved back and shouted “BYEEE”

 

 

“Don’t you girls have respect to other people around you” a voice from my side said. I looked at the voice. He was wearing a black hoddie with a red cap so I couldn’t see his face. At the bottom, he was wearing jeans and a black original converse shoes.

 

“Of course, I do , but not to the people like you” I reply back quietly but in rough tone.

The train went passed by so quickly, my hair flew towards the passing train. Now its all messy.

 

“Yahh..Are you looking for a fight?” he said in anger.
I turned around, fixing my hair into a messy bun and ignored him to be.
“YAHH, YOuu!!” He shouted from the back. Everyone in the station was looking at me. This .

 

“What?” I asked gently. “and don’t you have any respect to other people around you” I turn to other people in the station. Everybody looked away.
“Plus, what kind of guy picks up a fight with a GIRL?” I add. His face was slightly turning red.

“Yeah, go girl” a deep voice came form somewhere in the crowd of people.

“heh- you are really funny!” he said but I turned around. The sunset’s light reflecting to my eyes and my hair. I can see my fringe turning in reddish-brown.
 

“I am, thanks,” I said as I walked away quickly before it get really dark.

 

I walked out the station. The place I am staying is 20 minutes walk away from the station. I walked to a alley way to the boarding house.

 

“Hey, you” a deep came from behind.
“NOT YOU AGAIN!” I shouted as I turn around to face him. He was wearing a hoddie and jeans.
“Have we met?” he says.
“What do you want?” I asked in anger.

“I want you baby” he replies back a simple answer and moves towards me.

“WHAT?” I shouted and took a step back.

“I want you baby” he reply moving even closer and I took several step back.

 

“Ouch” I fell down. I’m trap now, god, I didn’t want this. THIS IS THE WORST.