S0 ca||ed Savi0ur

H0w ! met THE th!ngS ca||eD "L0V3" !!

Heyy!! Urmm i know some of might think its boring story. In chapter 1 & 2 was a boring start but  from this, chapter 3, it gets more interesting.
I hope you reader will find this interesting.
Please read to find out more...

++++++++++++++++++++

“Let me help you” I try to stood up but he pushed me to my back.

“Let go of ME!” I said trying to fight. But he hold my both hand with one hand. Guys hands are giant hand and girls are like baby’s hands compare to them.

 

“Relax, I’m just trying to helping you” he whisper in my ears and tighten my both hands. I can smell alcohols from his breathe.

“Ooww. You bast.ard” I shouted and spit him. I can feel his hand inside my t-shirt.

“LET GOOO..” I shouted again, moving my legs but he sat on my both legs.
 

“This is NOTthe way to help” a deep voice said. Don’t tell me there is another like this one.


“LET ME GO!!” I shouted in my loudest voice in his ears. He slightly moved and so did his hand from my clothes.

“You ” His free hand went to my cheek, leaving a red mark.

“Didn’t I say that not THE WAY TO HELP” the someone dragged the ert off me.

 

I stood up and fixed my clothes, that guy nearly touched my s. I looked up and the guy saving me was punching the ert guy.

 

“Yeah, punch him to HELL” I cheered the guy saving me. The guy gave two more punch and let go of him.

“Why, stop?!” I asked in puzzle. The ert guy stood up quickly and punched my saviour from the back, making the saviour hit on the rough ground.

 

“See what I mean, that ert is fighting back” I shouted. The saviour recovers from the ert’s punch and hits the ert in the face.

 

“Whoa. A high kick in the face” I looked surprised and exciting.

“Hey, you have long legs” I shouted. The saviour’s kicks, left the ert to unconscious.

 

“You are funny and thanks,” the saviour said in deep voice. Were have I heard that?! I looked up and down at him.
He was a hoddie with cap and jeans. Its that rude guy from the train station.

“YAHH, it’s your fault ‘cause I’m in trouble” I shouted at the so called saviour. The one who was trying to pick a fight with a girl.

 

“Excuse me?!” he chuckled. “How is it my fault?”  He asks.

“You are the type who pick a fight with a girl” I said folding my arm up and that stop him chucking.

“You got to be kidding me” he said in anger and took a step towards me.

“No, I’m NOT” I moved back. Please god, do not let me be in the same situation again, I beg you.

“I am your saviour, aren’t I?” he said as he moves toward, making me take back.

“Yeah, bu-” my back hit a wall behind me. God, I feel trap again, why god?! WHY?

“So, where is my thank you?” he took a step and putted his both hands on the walls. AGAIN SUIATION. GOD, SAVE MOI.
 

“Thank you, now go away,” I said.

“That’s not the right” he said and looked away.

 

 I crouched halfway down his arms quickly and walked quickly without looking ahead.
*BAMM* on the forehead a red swollen mountain started to form. Yep, I hit on a lamppost.

“Hey, you okay” he caught me in time as I fell when I hit the lamppost.

 

It happened as in the movie, the saviour saves you when you are falling. BUThe fell with me. This is so EMBRASSING. Now, he might think I was heavy.

 

“aaAAHHHH” we both shouted but mine was louder as I closed my eyes. this time I did not any thing hard but that swollen mountain was hurting even more.

I opened my eyes, my face landed on foot. I can smell horrible odour coming from his shoe.

“AAAHHHHHH” I screamed and I can hear another scream as I moved my face from his foot.

“YAHHhh” I looked at my so-called saviour. “Move your from my left foot,” he shouted and I stood up on my feet.

“AISSHHhhh” he shouted.

“Here!” I gave my hand to him. He just looks at my hand and at my face.
He flicks my hand away.

“YAHH, I’m trying to help” I gave my hand again. “And it’s my saying thank you” I said with a proud smile. He took my hand and I pulled him but instead I fell on him.
 

I open my eyes again I can see a forehead, a big eye, a nose and lips… and lips in my LIPS LOCKED!!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Did you guys find it interesting??
Sorry if i might not be a good writer.
PLEASE COMMENT"OR"SUBCRICBE.!!cheeky