ChunsaAngel21

Gift to you~

2PM- Back 2 you

 

Nickhun looked at his watch as he raced down the streets of Seoul hitting people accidentally and saying a loud ´I am sorry´ while he bowed but didn´t stop walking. Wooyoung, his best friend and dorm mate had sent him an SMS telling him to come to their usual cafe because he had to tell him something important. Nickhun was worried that something might have happened to the latter and once he reached the place he pushed the door and sprinted inside almost crashing into one of the waiters. He looked around and sure enough Wooyoung was sitting with a wide smile on his lips.

“Wow, it only took you eight minutes to come here! I am impressed!” The boy smiled while Nickhun wanted to hit him. “Don´t tell me you made me run for nothing.” Nickhun managed to mumble as he leaned over placing his hands on his knees panting hard.

When the boy was able to breath normally he glared at Wooyoung and raised his hand to hit the back of his head playfully. “No, wait! I called you because I want to introduce someone to you!” Wooyoung covered his head before anything could happen. “Nickhun say hi to my best friend Laura Mookjia! She was studying in California for a year but starting from next year she will be going to high school with us!” Wooyoung pointed in front of him and Nickhun turned around.

In front of his best friend there was a girl, no an angel! The boy gulped as he eyed the beauty in front of him from head to toe. With her long brown locks and cute pink skirt with the white blouse she looked more than adorable. She smiled at him and Nickhun felt his heart beating fast against his chest and he stopped breathing for a moment. *Was this what they call love at first sight?* He thought to himself as his jaw dropped.

“Nickhun?” Wooyoung poked him and waved his hand in front of his face. That´s when the boy snapped out of his daze and coughed awkwardly looking away from the girl. Soon though he noticed that he didn´t say a word yet.

“Ahmm h-hello, I am N-Nickhun!” After saying these words he almost cursed at himself. Why did he have to stutter at such an important time? But then he heard his angel laugh. He looked up to see Laura chuckling softly as she offered him her hand. “Nice to meet you Nickhun. I am Laura and I hope we can get close!” *I´d love to be close to you!* Nickhun smiled and all the awkwardness had faded away.

Day, weeks and months went by and Laura realised that she had completely fallen for the blond boys charm. She was more than happy when he had asked her out on Valentine´s day with dozen of her favorite white roses and a cute teddy bear.

Five years later it was Valentine´s day again and that meant it was their fifth anniversary. Excited Laura looked at the bag in her hands with the cookies she made all night long and the new dance shoes she bought for her boyfriend who loved dancing. She walked slowly to his office humming a soft sweet tone. She wanted to surprise Nickhun and decided to pay him a short visit at his workplace.

She opened the door to his office slowly but halted when she saw a woman wrapping her arms around Nickhun´s neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist – just like how he would hold Laura. The girl bite her lower lip hard as she saw Nickhun lean closer and kiss that woman in his arms. Laura recognised her as his secretary Tiffany. She felt as if her word shattered and her heart broke into million pieces. The bag in her hands fell and she finally gained the lover´s attention.

“Laura!” Nickhun gasped with wide eyes as he looked at the Laura. “This is not what it looks like!” He walked over but Laura took a step back feeling her heart ache even more at his obvious lie. “Since when?” She asked trying hard to hold her tears back. “Four months....” Nickhun finally admitted as he lowered his ashamed. He waited for Laura to scream, shout, yell or cry but instead he only heard her laugh. Yes she was laughing! She didn´t want him or Tiffany to see her tears. “That´s the best way to break up. Very well done Nickhun. Well I hope we won´t see each other anymore.” With those few words said Laura raced out of his office. She wanted him to run after her, tell her he was sorry and stop their break up but he didn´t! He satyed next to Tiffany´s side instead.

Laura couldn´t believe what was happening to her. Today was supposed to be a happy day for both of them but it ended up being a catastrophe. She didn´t notice where she was until she stopped running and looked up seeing herself in front of the practice room where Wooyoung, Nickhun and their small group of friends would usually practice. She slowly opened the door and stepped inside. “Oh, it´s Laura!” Chansung smiled and waved at her making Wooyoung look up immediately and smile brightly. “Shouldn´t you be celebrating with your lover right now?” Junso made heart sign as Taecyoun sighed. “Poor us, lonely even on Valentine´s day.” he leaned over and hugged Junho who pushed him away. “Talk about yourself! I have a girlfriend, she is just not here yet!” He huffed looking at the watch.

Wooyoung chuckled at his friends and walked over to her. “What are you doing here? Nickhun is still at work at this time!” He pointed at the clock but his smile fell as soon as a lonely tear slide down her cheek. “Hey, what´s wrong?” Wooyoung immediately held Laura´s shoulders worried as he pulled her away from the boys.

“Nickhun.... Tiffany... they have been dating for four months behind my back....” as soon as the words escaped her lips she started crying loudly. Wooyoung´s eyes grew wider with each second that passed by. He wanted to curse Nickhun, to hit him and yell at him but right now all that mattered to him was Laura! He pulled her against his broad chest and her hair gently as she cried harder wetting his shirt. Not only did his best friend get hurt but also his first love. Wooyoung loved her even before she knew Nickhun but he wasn´t able to tell her. He didn´t want to lose her as a friend if she didn´t love him back.

Days passed by but Laura became more and more depressed. She waited for Nickhun to call but he never did. Instead Wooyoung was always by her side. Whenever she needed him and called him he would race over to her place. Just like this time. It was three in the morning and she was crying harder than ever feeling her heart break with every second. She heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Wooyoung. His heart fell when he saw her red eyes and her tears falling down. She walked inside and sat on the couch as Wooyoung slowly followed her. “Hey look what I brought for you!” With a wide smile Wooyoung pulled out strawberry flavoured ice cream out of his bag – her favorite.

But his smile disappeared when she continued to cry. Suddenly the boy jumped up and put loud music on and started to dance.

It wasn´t any cute or y dance, not at all! He moved crazily through the whole room. He jumped on the table in front of her and started to even sing. Laura blinked slowly but couldn´t help but laugh. Satisfied the dancer bowed politely and jumped down sitting beside her. He reached out and wiped away the remaining tears of her face. “Don´t cry any more! You look very beautiful when you smile.” He kissed her forehead as she slowly calmed down. Laura leaned her head on his shoulder and before he knew it she was already asleep. “I love you, my Laura!” He mumbled as he stole a kiss from her red soft lips.

 

Two years later Tiffany and Nickhun broke up. The boy felt something was wrong about his new relationship. Tiffany was a grown up y woman but whenever he looked at her he missed Laura´s cute side. He tried to tell himself that he had thrown everything about Laura out of his heart. It wasn´t a help though because he was drifting apart from Tiffany and the soon broke up. He was sitting on his couch in the living room he shared with Wooyoung.

“Oh what do you want to eat? I´ll buy it on the way!” Nickhun looked up to see Wooyoung walking out of the room smiling brightly and he immediately knew who he was talking to. Laura! He jumped up as his heart raced. “Okay, see you later then.” Wooyoung hung up and walked to the door to put his shoes on.

“That was Laura right?” Nickhun followed him but Wooyoung didn´t answer and the boy knew he was right. It was really her. “Are you going to her place?” he asked once again and also didn´t recive any answer. “Don´t go to her place!” Suddenly Nickhun grabbed his friend´s arm and pulled him away from the door. “She is my girlfriend!” He yelled. Wooyoung couldn´t listen to this any more. He swung his fist and hit Nickhun´s face. “She WAS! And she would still be if you weren´t such a big and betrayed her! How selfish are you actually? I was the one by her side and it was me who listened to her cry night after night because of someone stupid like you! And now you want me to back off? Hell no! I was always the one she could lean on and I will always be!” Nickhun touched his bloody lip as he watched his angry friend leave the house. He sighed. The boy knew his best friend was right. It was all his fault that Laura left him and while he was with another girl, it was always Wooyoung by her side.

Wooyoung soon reached Laura´s house and calmed down before he walked inside. He saw two big bags and his heart sank as he remembered that she was leaving tonight. “Ah Oppa!” She walked over and hugged him. “Finally you came! Forget about eating now, I am late I have to leave.” He sighed as he hugged her back. “Do you really have to?” He mumbled holding her tighter. The girl nodded as she handed him a note. “Give this to him please!” Wooyoung looked at the note in his hand and knew it was meant for Nickhun. He sighed again and nodded.

After driving Laura to the airport and saying goodbye to her he went back to the dorm. When he walked in he saw Nickhun on the floor with his back against the wall. Tears were rolling down his cheeks and Wooyoung sighed. It hurt him to see the boy like this he was his best friend for so long after all. “She...” He softly mumbled as Nickhun looked up at him. “She told me to give this to you. She is at the airport now to fly back to California and will never come back.” The boy wiped away the tears from his eyes and took the note. He ran out and took a cap to the airport. “Please hurry up!” He almost yelled at the driver.

Nickhun opened the note in his hand and slowly started reading it:

Dear Nickhun,

You must think I am very desperate to write a letter to you after all this years but I can´t help myself. I told myself that I hate you over and over again but the truth is that I was never able to even dislike you. During the past two years I missed you so much and it hurt me whenever I heard your name because to be honest, even if you don´t like me any more I still love you. I love you Nickhun, more than anyone or anything. But I will leave! That´s better for both of us.

I will forever love you!

Please don´t forget me...

Laura

 

Nickhun bite his lip and clenched his wrists. How could she think he hated her? As soon as he arrived the airport he raced inside and looked for her everywhere. Soon his eyes landed on a familiar frame. Without thinking twice he rushed over and wrapped his arms around her tightly from behind. “Don´t go!” He whispered as he pulled her closer.

“Nickhun?” Laura´s eyes widened and she tried to walk away from him but he didn´t let her go. “I am sorry! I was wrong.” He burried his face in her neck. “Please don´t go and stay by my side. I regret everything I did and what I said. I need you Laura by my side and I can´t live without you. You are too important to me and I realised this too late but give me one more chance! Just only one.” Laura was shocked by his words and turned around in his arms. “Why are you doing this? Is it fun to play with my heart? Do you like it that much?” Laura hit his chest as she cried once again because of him.

Nickhun pulled her closer and she cried against his chest. “I am not playing!” He said and gently pulled her chin up so she looked at him. He kissed her tears away and stopped with his lips almost on hers. “I love you Laura!” Nickhun finally admitted and closed the distance between him and her as he kissed her gently and sweetly. Laura closed her eyes and kissed him back as she held tightly onto his arms. She was ready to give them another chance because he finally returned to her.  

 

A/N: Thanks for requesting :) Tell me how you think about it ^^