ChunsaAngel21

Gift to you~

 

EXO-M LOVE LOVE LOVE

 

Wu Yifan looked at his phone for the hundredth time and sighed once again and looked up to see his teacher writing some words that didn´t matter to him and as the bell rang he ran out of the class. Yifan was in a bad mood and everyone could sense it. He pulled his phone out of his pockets once again and called the same person for probably the twentieth time this day. But again she didn´t answer. The tall boy walked out of the school´s gates looking down. He had just told his best friend the day before that he got accepted into SM and had to leave China and got to Korea for who knows how long. And after that she didn´t call him and ignored all his massages and calls since yesterday.

A loud sigh escaped his lips again. “I shouldn´t have told her!” He scolded himself but before he could take one more step he was yanked back. A strong hand was grabbing on his hoddie and he looked back to yell but instead his eyes widened. “Song Xuehua!” The girl was glared at him. “So you didn´t want to tell me?” She stepped closer to him and he took one back. “No that´s not it! Where have you been anyways? I tried to call you so often, are you still mad at me?” Yifan held her shoulders and looked at her worried.

“Tsk, I am not childish as you are!” She slapped his arms away and grabbed his wrist. “Follow me!” She ordered and he obediently followed. Xuehua pulled her friend inside a cafe and took her seat with a straight face. Yifan sat in front of her and gulped trying to guess how she felt like. The waiter came and Xuehua ordered one strawberry and one banana flavoured ice cream. “You brought me here just to eat ice cream?” The boy blinked as he eyes his best friend. “Are you trying to say something bad about ice cream?” The girl glared and leaned over the table grabbing Yifan´s collar.

He chuckled softly and watched her amused as she let go of him and smiled brightly when the ice cream came and she started eating happily as if nothing happened. “Seriously, you are the school´s badass who everyone fears but just the sight of ice cream makes you so happy!” Xuehua looked up at him with ice cream all over her lips. “Stop making fun of me or I´ll cut your throat!” Everyone would be scared of a girl like Xuehua but Yifan wasn´t. Under her tough and scary shell she had a cute and sweet personality. One time when Yifan was sick and absent for three days Xuehua wasn´t allowed to visit him because her mom was afraid she would fall sick too. As soon as he came back to school the young girl had started crying feeling glad her best friend was alright.

Xuehua and Yifan had very different personalities. The tall boy was nice and gentle and every girl dreamed to be his girlfriend while Xuehua acted like a boy with a bad temper which was also the reason she didn´t had any close and true friends beside her Yifan. And now he was leaving.

When that thought crossed her mind once again she stopped eating and sadness was all over her face. Without saying any words Yifan already understood what she was thinking about. “I am really sorry that I have to leave. But I promise that I´ll try my best to keep in touch with you.” Xuehua looked up at her friend and hit the back of his head. “So stupid! Yah you giant, don´t worry. No matter where you are and what you do, I will always support your decisions.” Yifan chuckled grateful he had such a supportive friend. “Here, I have something for you!” Xuehua pulled out a bag she had been hiding behind her back and threw it at him.

Yifan easily caught it and blinked surprised. He slowly opened the bag and his eyes widened. Out of the bag he pulled a cute plush toy. Every boy would have probably laughed thinking it was ridiculous but not Yifan. He had a soft spot for cute things and this was the cutest Alpaca plushy he had ever seen. “Aww you are so adorable Xue~” Suddenly he threw his long arms around his best friend and nuzzled his cheek against hers. The girl couldn´t help but smile at his crazy reaction.

“Yah let go of me!” She faked a cough and slapped his arm hard. Pouting Yifan rubbed his sore spot and looked at her. “If you stay this manly, how am I supposed to find a boyfriend for you?” Yifan joked but Xuehua blushed. She never had a boyfriend before and it was very embarrassing for her. She glared at him once again. “Shut up!” She ordered and Yifan just laughed. “Anyways, how are you going to call him?” She pointed at the Alpaca and the boy hugged the new plushy immediately. “Hhmm, doesn´t Ace sound nice?” Xuehua thought for a moment and then nodded. She looked down at the Alpaca and whispered. “Ace, take care of this idiot in Korea. He can´t look after himself and I always had to fight his bullies for him. So from now on it´s your job!” Yifan softened as he watched his friend. Slowly he ruffled her hair. If there was something he knew for sure then it was that he would miss her the most in China.

Even though Yifan had promised to keep in touch he wasn´t able to keep that promise. The four years of training were hard on him and even after he debuted in EXO he wasn´t able to rest. Instead he was even busier. Today he had a shoot again with his eleven members and the stylist was was making his hair when one of the members burst in the changing room. “Hey guys this is going to be the best shooting ever!” Baekhyun bounced on the couch as Suho raised his eyebrow. Chen walked in after Baekhyun and he was smiling even wider. “Finally! The photographer is such a cute girl. Now I can die happily!” Chen lay down on the couch resting on Lay´s lap who was laughing at him. Yifan who was now EXO-M´s leader Kris rolled his eyes and shook his head at his friends. How could a girl make them this happy?

“EXO, are you ready? The photographer is waiting!” The manager walked in and looked at them. All twelve stood next to each other and he smiled proudly at his handsome group. “You better do well boys. Even if the photographer is a girl, she is very well known in China. So be polite and work hard!” The boys nodded and Luhan blinked looking at Kris. Both of them smiled brightly. It was nice to work with someone from China for now.

The boys walked in the room and stood in front of the girl. “We are one!” Suho suddenly yelled and the rest completed their introduction. “Hello we are EXO! Please take care of us.” They bowed but heard someone laugh softly. “Rookies these days are so cute. Anyways I am Xue. Let´s do our best today!” Everyone could see Kai make a cute dance, glad to have someone so adorable to work with. Kris on the other side frowned. Xue? From China? “Could it be-” Kris walked over to the girl who was in the dark and his eyes widened as he saw her familiar face. Even though she had cut her hair and was now wearing a cute white shirt with navy blue shorts he knew who she was. “XUEHUA!” It was his boyish best friend. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and picked her up in his arms spinning her around.

“Hey I saw her first!” Baekhyun whined in the background. Xue was surprised and as soon as Kris let her down she blinked looking at him. “Yifan?” She tilted her head but then smiled brightly. “Wah, it´s so good to see you again!” Happily she wrapped her arms around his waist and they almost forgot about the shooting. Tao coughed awkwardly to gain their attention what he was successful at. Kris turned around and looked at s. “Guys, say hi to my best friend Xuehua!” The eleven boys had never seen the leader this happy before. Not even when they debuted. Xue introduced herself and everyone was impressed by her work and the pictures she took of the boys. They looked absolutely amazing.

“Hey Yifan, give me your phone!” Xue ran after him as he was about to leave with the rest of his group. She took his phone and he blinked watching her. Soon he had his phone back and she smiled at him. “You better keep your promise this time and call!” Yifan smiled. He had missed Xuehua´s adorable and cute side.

“Hey Xue, VIXX is now ready!” One of her co-workers yelled and Xuehua was about to walk away when she suddenly pulled Kris down and pecked his cheek. “I am proud of you Yifan! You really made it as an idol!” She whispered and chuckled as he blushed and then she ran away.

All day long Kris had been thinking about her. She was still the same but he didn´t think about her as the short boyish girl anymore. She was a woman now. A very beautiful one who made his heart flutter. A smile formed his lips as he remembered her words. She always supported him on his way to become a star and she was proud of him.

Two years passed by and Xue and Kris became closer. He made sure to call and massage her often and Xue even came over sometimes and spend hours with Kris and the rest of EXO.

But the days went by and things grew harder on Kris. He wasn´t able to do this anymore and he ended up filling a nullify against SM. The EXO boys knew about it and even if it hurt them to see their friend leave. They knew he worked enough and he deserved to rest now. But there was one person he didn´t know about it. Xuehua. Kris didn´t know how to tell her as she was the one who supported him most. Would she hate him and never talk to him again? He couldn´t live knowing she hates him because he had to admit, he was already falling for his friend.

Whenever he saw her he would walk away and ignore her. When she called he wouldn´t pick up. Kris wasn´t strong enough to tell her. The EXO boys knew how hurt he was and the decided to help him.

“Kris, can you get me my bag please?” Tao pleaded and pointed to the room he shared with the leader. Kris sighed but stood up and walked inside when he looked up he saw Xue and his eyes widened. He turned to leave but he saw Kyungsoo smirking and closing the door locking it. Kris tried to open the door but it was too late. “Yifan, why are you ignoring me?” Kris turned around to see her and his heart sank. He had never seen her so sad and hurt. Now he realised how bad he must have hurt her with his actions in the past few days. “D-do you hate me?” Xue stuttered and Kris shook his head walking closer to her. He made her look at him and saw her tears slide down.

“I am sorry it´s not that I hate you it´s just...” Kris sighed and sat down on the bed. “I am scared you will hate me.” He looked down and Xue walked closer to him tilting her head. “I decided to leave SM!” He finally confessed. “But I know how much I hurt when I left just for becoming a trainee. I don´t want you think of me as a coward.” Waiting for her reaction Kris didn´t even try to look up but suddenly he felt her slap the back of his head hard.

With wide eyes he looked up to see her putting her hands on her waist and glaring at him. Just like she always did when he made her angry in high school.

“You stupid giant! Didn´t I tell you I will always support you? No matter what decision you make I will be always by your side you idiot.” Kris felt his tears flow down as she smiled at him. He suddenly jumped up and hugged her tightly. “Thank you!” He whispered and nuzzled in her neck. “I love you, Xuehua! More than just a friend.” He felt his heart race as he whispered. But before he could give her some time to answer he pulled her face close to his and kissed her softly. Kris pulled back immediately and looked at her shyly. “You are so stupid!” She yelled at him but instead of hitting him she pulled him down kissing him deeply and passionately. Kris felt his lung scream for air as he stopped breathing and closed his eyes kissing her back letting her on his lip.

“KRIS AND XUE SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Both of them looked up to see the rest of the EXO boys laughing and dancing around in the room. Blushing Kris hid his face in her neck and Xue ruffled his hair. “Adorable idiot!” She mumbled and pecked his cheek. “I love you too, Yifan!” She whispered when he suddenly was dragged away by his friends who when they saw his red face.