Chapter six.

Behind the scene

# FlashBack :

" What happened?" Wooyoung asked Taeyeon, patting her head. " Why are you crying?"

" O-oppa.. Hyoyeon likes Junho. " she murmured between her hard sobs.

" And..?" Wooyoung asked cluelessly.

" I have to let him go and let them be. "Taeyeon said under her heavy breath, wipping away her left tears.

" What? Wae?" Wooyoung asked again, alarmed.

" Because I.. feel bad for her, loving someone that doesn't love you back is the worst thing ever. At least, I shouldn't make her life a hell, being with him. " she sighed, nodding her head.

" I won't let you do it, no way, with me alive you won't. " he assured her, grabbing slowly onto her left shoulder. She gave him a faint and unenthusiastical smile and the turned to leave, her slow footstepts digging into the floor. He would run after her and tell her not to but he knows that she won't give up, her stubborn and compassionate behaviour won't allow her to .

She was a person who barely knows what 'me' means, but instead she knew what ' sacrifice ' and 'pain' was. She was taught them all since she became the leader of SNSD. It's hard to but she had to do it anyway, being the older among 9 girls isn't very easy.

" Are you sure ?" Wooyoung whispered, under his breath. She nodded her head without turning around to face him or even bother to stop walking.

" But please, keep our conversation secret, okay?" she asked, sniffling. He nodded firmly, looking around.

" Should I come with you?" he asked, placing his hand on her shoulder, as he reached her.

" Just if you do have a plan, I don't know how to make this credible. " she sighed in disbelief, touching his hand.

" I am afraid of hurting my dongsaeng.. but..let's pretend we're together. " Wooyoung proposed in a low voice.

" Mwoh? What about Fany?" Taeyeon stared at him in utter shock, knowing his admiration towards her best friend and the fact she had a crush on him.

" She merely has interest in me and.. maybe, if she sees me with you, she`ll get jealous. " he explained calmly, shrugging. She simply nodded, agreed with his proposal. At least, like that she would help him at the same time.

" Junho is coming.." Wooyoung whispered to her, grabbing her shoulders, asking her for some permision. She gulped and nodded, hesitating. He pulled her closer to his chest and crashed his lips againist hers. A tear drop rolled down her right cheek, knowing Junho was watching her. She felt her heart dropping but this was for Hyoyeon's sake.

#End of Flashback

" She just..?" Hyoyeon's eyes got wide as Wooyoung explained everything. Wooyoung nodded and sighed.

" As the days passed, our interes for each other increased, we started to love each other, even thought both of us knew we still kind of loved the other persons [ refering at Tiffany and Junho.]. " he continued his story, sadness written all over his face. She sighed, listening to his words.

" Remember when Taeyeon set you up on a blind date?" Wooyoung asked. " And you couldn't get there because you had schedule?" he asked again, looking at her nodding. " Well, actually it was a date with Junho. " he continued as she gasped.

" A-Are you serious?" she asked, blinking her eyelids. He nodded constantly.

" Yes I am-" he restated, but he stopped himself when the door opened, revealing a crying Taeyeon. She stared at them a little and the rushed downstairs.

" Unnie . " Hyoyeon exclaimed as she saw everything, then she saw Junho coming out from the room as well, his face looking angry and disappointed.

" What did you just do to her?" she asked angrily, snapping her fingers in front of him. He looked at her with no interess and grinded his teeth.

" Hyoyeon. PLEASE . Stop. " he said and squeezed his eyes shut. She stopped herself, thinking that she shouldn't do this. She shook her hand and entered in her room, slapping the door. Junho did the same, leaving Wooyoung between the 2 doors, on the hallway, dumbfounded.

" There's no way these 2 can be more suitable for each other. " Wooyoung shook his head, grinning.

 

*-*

Sure, she always had to be sad, this thing called ' love '  was what a lot of people called ' the best thing ever ', but for her was just a totally confusing mess. Wae? Just because she was CONFUSED. Weren't the words 'totally confusing mess'  not enough for you to realize her feelings? Then you should've got yourself a chiar and some popcorn, cause she was going to start talking about her feelings, sure.. if you had some considerable hours to spend too.

" AISHHHHHHH! " she yelled out her lungs, trying to get her sadness out, as she walked in the backyard of the house.

" Yah! I was trying to sleep here. " she heard this voice, speaking out from somewhere behind her. She turned slowly towards the person that just yelled at her, with embarrassament, realizing it was Nickhun.

" Umm, sorry oppa.. " she smiled coyly, narrowing her eyes. He laughed.

" Come and sit near me. " he winked charmingly, patting the empty spot near him on the confortable swing.

" No.. I have to g- " she smiled awkwardly, shaking her head, untill he grabbed her hand and pulled her near him.

" Shut up and sit down. " he chuckled , as he extended his arms behind her back, placing it on the backrest of the swing. She nodded understandingly, kind of shocked with his behaviour. " Yeah.. whatever.." she thought to herself, shrugging.

" Now, may I know what happened that you are so angry and you don't leave people to sleep?" he asked, sarcastically .

" Nothing special, oppa. " she shook her hand , giving him a fake smile.

" You`re a bad liar, you know? Everytime you lie, you bite the corner of your bottom lip. " he laughed, pointing her lips. She looked at him with wide eyes . " Damn, he's right. " she stared in embarrassed, over her nose, at her lip.

" See?" he smiled proud of himself. She nodded, hesitating, now looking at him. " So, what happened? Problems with your love life? " his face darkened a little and he got serious. She merely nodded again, sighing.

" What happened now?" he sighed too, looking at her.

" I am SO confused. " she hit her forehead.

" Wae?" he asked, also khunfused.

" I don't know who I love, who owns my heart , what should I choose? Friendship or love?" she said in one breath, almost breaking into tears.

" Woah ! Woah ! Calm down, don't speak so fast and more important, don't cry, okay?" he assured her, grabbing her hands in his . Sigh. Sigh . Sigh.

"  I can't. It's just so complicated. " she clenched her teeth, trying to prevent her tears from pouring.

" Let's just.. " he smiled and paused a little, tilting his head and placing it right in front of her face, this kind of startled her, shocked with his action and thinking about some forbidden things. Squeezing her lips together inside and blinking quickly, her eyes being opened wide. " ..calm down, okay?" he continued, nodding constantly . " And dream a little, not thinking at anything of past or present, neither future actions. " he explained, leaving his back hit the backrest of the swing and wrapping his right arm around her shoulder.

Slowly, he pulled her near him, she left herself guided by his arm, soon, her head reached his confortable shoulder.

" Close your eyes." he demanded in a low voice, closing his. She obeyed without a word. " What do you see?" he asked.

" N-Nothing?" she repliedto his question with another one, not sure what he wanted to hear.

" That means you're still not well, but let's look inside your heart, can we? I mean, can I?" he chuckled a little, amused with his joke. She nodded, really unamused, rather curious about the things inside her heart, what he was babbling earlier.

" Do you see that big pinky thing?" he asked, she shook her head. " Oh, come on! I know you do. It's that big pinky thing in the middle, see? It's getting darker and blacker everyday.  "

"Ne? I can't see anything. " she says determinded.

" I know you do. It's a little heart, a little heart that days ago  had been pink, not almost black , inside of it just burned a desire, a flame of love." she listened wordlessly to him, in silence. " Do you know why this is getting darker?" he asked, waiting for her response. As he saw she didn't reply, he took her silence as a 'no' . " Because it lacks love, lacks affection, because it starts not to feel the love for a boy anymore, because it is not confused, like you say, because it's very sure on itself but it's afraid to show it out. " he continues his explanation, reaching for her hand and hiding it in his.

" You don't need to be sorry or to be afraid of showing your feelings. I think Hyoyeon would understand if you would want to be with Junho and I also think that Wooyoung wouldn't leave Tiffany, because his dream is being with her, but at least you should try talk with him. " Nickhun continues his speech, smiling to himself.  Taeyeon opened her eyes.

" Do you think so?" she asks, in a low voice. He nods.

" I am pretty sure I am right. " he says. She smiles, closing her eyes again.

" Thank you oppa, I am feeling way better. " she said, taking a deep breath.

" I knew you will. " he smiled, tightening his grip slowly around her hand and with his other hand patting her head. She merely wondered where does he know all this things from.

 

*-*

Seohyun walked along the aley, searching for her unnie with her sharp eyes as she reached the back yard. She looked around wondering where she could be as she saw this scene that caught her eyes. Her jaw dropped automatically and she immediatly ran back, inside the mansion.

" Unniee! " Seohyun walked in the kitchen, panting and breathing hard.

" What's up, maknae?" Yuri asked, as she did the final touches for the plate of sushi. Seohyun looked around the kitchen and realized there was Junsu, who was staring at her, dumbfounded, with him apron in his hand.

" Can we talk a little?" Seohyun smiled awkwardly. Yuri nodded as she had been pulled in the pantry by the young girl.

" What happened, Juhyun-ah? Did you just see an alien?" Yuri laughed a little, taking off her apron.

" Is Taeyeon unnie dating Nichkhun oppa?" Seohyun asked.

" Mwoh? No way.  " Yuri laughed.

" But I just saw.." Seohyun said, then pausing.

" Did you just see them kissing? Making out? WHAT DID YOU SEE?" Yuri asked panicked because she was dying to know.

" Come on ! " Seohyun pulled again her out from the pantry and guided her in the backyard." This is what I saw minutes ago. " Seohyun whispered, hiding herself and her unnie behind the corner of the masion, pointing towards the swing.

" Omooo ~" Yuri's eyes widened in shock as she saw Nichkhun and Taeyeon.. sleeping? "This is just disgusting." she suddenly said, putting her hands on her hips.

" Eh? No, I think this is cute. " Seohyun whispered again, enthusiastically.

" Ehahem !" Yuri cleared her throath out loud, trying to wake up the sleepyheads in front of her as she got closer to the swing.

" Um, eh?" Nickhun exclaimed as he was startled.

" What happens?" Taeyeon said, rubbing her eyes.

" Everyone is searching for you 2 and starving because you just wanted to sleep and do lovey-dovey things as a new born couple." Yuri scolded them while glaring.

" Lovey-dovey things?" Nickhun asked.

" New born couple?" Taeyeon completed.

" Unnie don-" Seohyun said but she got cut off by the angry Yuri.

" Right now, let's go in and EAT! " she yelled as the 2 sleepyheads stood up and walked inside dumbfounded, followed by Seohyun, as she smirked.

" I like how Taeyeon unnie never wastes her time in vain. " she whispered to herself as she followed too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter 6 is out !! But kind of late. IK , I am a bad author but I just didn't felt like doing something these days. I just felt this thing about me that I'm not able to do anything. YOU PHOTOSHOP. Why do you have to show me that I am S T U P I D? Huh? Are you hating me that much? Yeah, I just got PS and I tried hard to learn how to do grapichs [posters] and I watched a lot of tutorials and.. nothing. Y_Y
I feel like . -sigh- Btw, please subscribe, read , comment, support. Thank you a lot. <3