Chapter twelve

Behind the scene

 

 

" She is pregnant sir, congrats. " the doctor said the sentence that made Nickhun's world fall in a second.

" P-Pregnant? " he asked, hoping he had heard something wrong. The doctor nodded and smiled.

" You may go and see your wife, sir. Take care not to make her feel tired or agitated. " the doctor explained and after he  showed to Nickhun where Taeyeon's room was, he left. 

" Oppa.. " Taeyeon sighed a bit and played with her fingers as she laid down in bed. Nickhun passed by her bed and headed towards the window. The curtains were covering it, the room was dark.  He intertwined his hands, resting them behind him on his own back. He watched the curtains like watching something interesting, besides, he couldn't find his words. 

" Congratulations. " he finally chose the words to start the conversation between them even though he kind of knew this is going to be rather awkward than calm." You're going to be a mother. " he continued as he saw she didn't have the courage to say something. 

" I -I knew it. " she babbled something in a low tone. He turned a little, shocked with her statement.

" How?" he raised one of his eyebrows and stared. 

" I know it since the car accident. I asked the doctor not to tell anyone about the child and I begged him to tell you that I have amnesia. " she explained, drowning with her words. 

" Because? " he asked intrigued approaching her bed. 

" Because I wanted to forget I loved both. " she bursted out in yelling. 

" What about the child? " he asked again, placing himself on the bed. 

" I would eventually run away with him/her anyway after I tell to SooMan oppa cause it would stain the image of our band. " she sighed, now talking a bit calmer.  He sighed too, showing her compassion, patting her shoulder.  " And 2pm's image would get dirty too because you know very well who's the father. " she continued to speak out, as tears started to stream down her puffy cheeks. He cupped her face and wipped away gently the tears with his thumbs. 

" What do you think about me telling them I am the father? " Nickhun smiled encouragingly. 

" What? NO ! NO WAY ! " she yelled out, shaking her head violently. 

" Wae? " he sighed a bit, taking off his hands from her face. 

" Cause I can't leave you assume this, you are an idol . " he continued to shake her head. 

" You are an idol too. " he shrugged. 

" Yes but I wasn't paying attention and I did the mistake, you don't have to do this. " she totally refused the idea.  " Who are you calling? " she stopped herself, realizing he just removed his handphone from his pocket and started dialing someone's number. 

*-*

Taeyeon sighed a bit and grabbed her wedding gown. Do I really need to do this? she thought as she looked around.  She didn't want to, she didn' t like Wooyoung anymore and besides, she didn't want to ruin Tiffany's and Wooyoung's life. They really loved each other, she wouldn't want to but.. when SooMan says something no one can't deny it. 

" Unnie, you look gorgeous. " Seohyun exclaimed as she saw Taeyeon waiting on the hallway. 

" Thank you , maknae. " Taeyeon smiled fakely. She may look pretty but she isn't happy. 

" Unnie, can I talk to you a little? " Hyoyeon grabbed Taeyeon's arm and smiled this smile that Taeyeon was afraid of.

" Yeah unnie, we need to check the wedding cake. " Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's other arm. Taeyeon knew something was wrong, but nonetheless she nodded and she let herself being dragged by her dongsaengs. They reached the room where the  BIG wedding cake was. Hyoyeon rushed .

“ Look, unnie. I saw you`re not okay with this wedding. Wooyoung isn’t really okay too. We thought about this plan.. “ Hyoyeon said as she let Tiffany explain the plan.

“ We told everybody that the theme of the wedding is ‘ A night in the past ‘ so it’s a masquerade. Me and you are going to change the dresses and the masks, I am going to marry Wooyoung and you're going to escape or whatever you want. " Tiffany explained, sorta agitated. Taeyeon remained silent, staring . 

" I know you don't want to marry Woo oppa. " Hyoyeon continued as she patted Taeyeon's shoulder. 

" Are you really willing to marry Wooyoung? Are you prepared, Fany? " Taeyeon questioned . Tiffany nodded her head a bit and eye-smiled. 

" I've been waiting for this for a long time, hope you're going to allow me to. " Tiffany pleaded, holding Taeyeon's hand. 

" Let's do it ! " Taeyeon smiled contently as she held Tiffany's hand and grabbed Hyo's as well.  They quickly changed their outfits and put on their masks. 

" We got to go, they may be waiting for us. " Hyoyeon announced. 

" I will stay here just a little bit more. " Taeyeon smiled assuringly. They left. 

 

" Do it well. " Hyoyeon patted his back as she and her unnie left. He took a deep breath and arranged his suit, this time he wasn't going to fail. 

She waited inside, waiting for what? She wished this day would have never come as she wouldn't like to hear SooMan yelling like  crazy because she did an insane thing. Sigh. She may never be happy again, but this thing, yes, this little thing inside her was something that she would never make sense without. A smooth smile curved her lips as she touched her tummy. She couldn't explain the feeling that was wandering around her . This was awesome. 

" Are you okay there, baby ? " she continued to smile, patting her tummy. 

" But you? Are you okay? " his husky voice tickled her ears. She automatically turned her head. She knew he would come, she was pretty sure, that's why she decided to stay because he is always there for her, her guardian angel. She nodded.

" Oppa, you came. " she murmured lowly, smiling again. He smiled broadly and nodded too. As he approached, she felt this pitch inside, she felt nervous. 

" I will always. " he patted her head, then her back.  " Hey, did you taste the cake? " Nickhun asked suddenly as he took a bit on his index finger and threw it inside his mouth. She shook her head and chuckled . As she did the same, she observed that playfull looks in his eyes.

“ What are you planning? “ she chuckled again, anticipating his next move.

“ Just wanna, “ he said as he took a bit from the wedding cake again on his index finger. “ do this . “ he continued as he placed it on her nose. She pouted.

“ Why would you want to do that? “ she continued to pout as she did the same, getting his nose dirty with white cream. She laughed evily, as she backed off of a little.

“ No miss, you didn’t do that. “ he laughed as they started a battle with WooFany’s wedding cake. They would eventually stop when they got too close, they stared at each other a while until he decided to take her mask off. He would smile charmingly and approach her more and more as she continued to stare with her bambi-like eyes. When the magic happened, they lost track of time, enjoying each other’s lips.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So , I updated the real 11 chapter. :D What do you think? WooTae almost getting married and KhunTae’s kiss. I am sorry because this is kind of short. -.-'' ~ Thank you for support. <3