Chapter thirteen.

Behind the scene

 

SNSD's Taeyeon, missing 2 years from the group? 

 

 


tumblr_ltaom7aIGr1qeb1ao.jpg

 

As you know , So Nyuh Shi Dae just had their comeback a week ago with THE BOYS. Sources say that Taeyeon it's been very strange lately and days ago she asked her head manager, Lee SooMan, if she's allowed to go and finish her studies.
As SooMan stated, he agreed quickly as he wanted her to do it since she was training for SME .

These being said, Taeyeon will leave towards LA where she is going to finish her studies at Cambridge University .
She stated that she'll miss everyone in Korea but she needs to do it for her parents that wished to see her studying in USA .
Her fellow memebers also stated that they won't replace her with anyone, they will wait for her no matter what.


Taeyeon's flight will take off ground today from Seoul National Airport at 5 o`clock .



TAEYEON, ALL OF YOUR FANS ARE ALREADY MISSING YOU. GET BACK SOON AND ENCHANT US WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

As Nickhun read the today's newspaper his eyes widened and his hands tightened around it. `I would eventually run away with him/her anyway after I tell to SooMan oppa cause it would stain the image of our band.`  As her words ran through his mind he threw the newspaper away and stood up from the couch. 

" She wouldn't." he murmured out, almost whispering as he clenched his fist. 

" What happened, hyung? " Chansung looked up at his hyung, chewing something as he usually does.

" Do not wait for me, arraso? " Nickhun rushed in the hallway and grabber his jacket from the hanger and wore his shoes.  " Ow, hyung ?" he stopped in his tracks as he saw JYP after he opened the door. 

" Where were you going, Nichkhun? " JYP asked, smiling briefly. 

" Umm, see, I was going to- " he wondered with his eyes around, like searching his words on the walls or ceiling until he got interupted by a heavy pat on his shoulder. 

" You can go, take care of her. " JYP smiled warmly and nodded, like giving him a pair of wings and freedom. Nichkhun nodded and smiled thankfully, then he rushed downstairs as he wore his black sunglasses.

 

*-*
" Unnie, I am going to miss you. " Hyoyeon uttered coplainingly as she hugged Taeyeon. 

" Trust me, I will too. " Taeyeon smiled tiredly as she hugged her best friend tightly. 

" Take care of yourself and of my niece, okay?" Hyoyeon now smiled too, patting Taeyeon's tummy as the second smiled and nodded. 

" I need to go now, my flight is taking off soon, thank you for accompanying me at the airport. Take care of you, Junho and the girls . " Taeyeon continued to smile as she backed off a bit towards the plane, carrying her luggage.

" I will. Love you, unnie " Hyoyeon smiled saddly, as the 2 waved at each other.  Taeyeon entered the plane and searched for her seat. She sighed a bit as she sat down, she looked outside on the window spotted Hyoyeon that was still waving, in tears. 

 As she saw this emotional scene, tears ran down her cheeks too, unwilingly, while waving too, even though Hyo couldn't see.

 *-*

Taeyeon unlocked the door of her apartment and dragged her luggage tiredly towards her bedroom. Sigh. This is too silent for her, she used to be surrounded by noise as her dongsaengs looked like they were never going to stop talking and being fussy. She pushed the curtains aside, lighting the room with the last pale rays of the sun. It was the sunset. She watched it a bit and nodded, melancholic.

" Better. " she smiled contently as the light made her feel more comfortable. She went to the bathroom and had this long and warm shower that made her feel better. Then, she just porceeded to sleep because it was kind of late. 

 

Next morning she would eventually wake up happier and make her daily routine, then head to the kitchen. 

  " And now I may eat something. " she said, reaching the kitchen.  " No food!? " she raised her tone after she opened the refrigerator and realized it was empty.  " Kim TaeFool, you just came here, obviously you need to go and buy food. " she laughed, amused with her own silly behaviour as she hit her own forehead. 

She walks into the living room and searches for her wallet in her black purse. As she found the thing she searched for, she threw it in her pocket and grabbed her jacket, exiting the apartment. She descended the stairs rocking herself from a leg to the other and finally she got out from the block.

 

" Mmm, Gud morh-ning, mrs. " Taeyeon stuttered out some words in not so perfect English to this ahjumma that was the cashier of the supermarket. 

" Aw, good after noon, miss . " the ahjumma smiled, amused with Taeyeon's accent. "May I help you?"  the ahjumma questioned as she saw Taeyeon's eyes wondering around. 

" Where is the bananna milk shelf? Can you tell me please? " Taeyeon adjusted her English and smiled awkwardly towards the cashier. 

" Sure, take that way and then go to the right. " the cashier continued to smile, that kind of pissing Taeyeon off, and pointed a way for her to go. 

 

*-*
" Yeah, umma, I am fine, no need to worry. I wish I was back home. No, I still didn't but I think I`ll do it tomorrow because I die to know if I have a daughter or a son. Arraso, arraso ! I will. Love you, umma and appa and sister and brother. Byee~ " Taeyeon smiled brightly as she hung up her phone after a conversation with her mother . She walked aside the pavament and carried the bags with the food in her small arms. She would turn from time to time to see if someone wad following her, because she felt this weird thing like being stalked by someone since she has left the supermarket.

 

" It's just my imagination. " she encouraged herself and unlocked the door of her apartment, entering in and locking it back. She exhaled the air inside her and placed the bags on the counter, in the kitchen. Just then she heard this knock in her door. 

" Eh? Who can it be? I know no one in this city. " she walked to the door and looked on the supervisor.  " May I help you, sir? " she asked in a loud tone, enough for the man outside to hear. She analised him a bit, he had his black jacket on his built shoulders and black hair, still he had black sunglasses that made her unsure. 

" Let me in, please. " he said firmly. 

" Introduce youreself, first . " she demanded as she thought she had an idea about who this man could be. 

" Stop this game, let me in. " he retorted, in a lower tone this time. 

" Wait there. When you'll introduce yourself I will let you in. " and with that last sentence she went to the kitchen and started to cook something. 

 

It passed several hours since the incident, it was 8pm and the man's prayers finally stopped being heard inside her apartment like they had been for so long. She stared at the door as she finished cooking the dinner and arranging the table. She walked back, near the door and looked on the supervisor. She didn't spot him and she decided to open the door, to see if he was still around. 

 

As the door was opened he fell with his head on the floor, inside the apartment and the rest of his body on the floor, outside the apartment. The logical explanation? He fell asleep with his back proped on her door. 

 " Oh, Lord. " she stared a bit as she dragged him on the sofa, after locking the door. This dragging thing seemed to wake him up already and stare at her as well.  " Why did you come? I allowed you to? " she questioned, angrily, standing up.

" I don't need someone to allow me to come and find the person I love." he stood up too and spoke out in a loud tone. 

" You just ruined your life for me, didn't you? " she whispered as she stared at her own toes, sighing in disbelief.

" I would have ruined my life if I hadn't come. " he cupped her face and smiled encouragingly. 

" No, it's not true, go back to Korea right now. " Taeyeon walked away from him and headed to the table. 

" You wouldn't kick me out, would you? " Nickhun followed her and placed his both hands on her shoulders from behind, as she sat down on a chair at the table. She remained silent as she stood up again and placed food in 2 plates for her and him also. 

 

She continued to keep the atmosphere silent, sometimes he may earn sighs from her, while both of them ate. As the 9pm hour came, she arranged the sofa from him to sleep. 

" Tomorrow, in the morning you're going to be heading back to Korea. Now sleep. " she murmured lowly and entered her room. Before she would do this, he might whisper to her a ' good night ' . 

 

Taeyeon threw herself in her bed and covered her head with her blanket. Tears started to follow her cheeks down. At first the tears were silent but as the night developed it’s hours, the crying got louder and louder, completed with sighs and sobs. In that time he should've slept, but he didn't. He stood there, near her door, not having the courage to go and comfort her. 

 

He stood there until the door from her room opened and revealed her. He saw her face, but just a bit, it had swollen eyes and red cheeks. She walked in the kitchen, without observing his presence near the door and opened the refrigerator. She poured some orange juice, that she just removed out from the refrigerator, in a glass and slipped it down . She dropped the glass in the sink as she touched her tummy, looking outside at the cars driving down city and the big headlight near her window while sighing. 

She took a last glance at the view outside and then turned to leave with a flustered motion. Reaching the living room, she would realize he's not on the couch, sleeping, how she thought he was, but before she could turn and search for him around the room, she felt a pair of huge and comforting arms around her waist, hugging her from behind, a chin on her right shoulder and a breath on her cheek. 

Taeyeon remained silent, as she really wanted to turn and hug him, but after that, things would get harder to forget as he needed to leave tomorrow to take back his life as an idol.  She also wanted to make things better and walk away from his warm back hug but it also was very hard to. She always wished him to do this. 

They stood like that a while, sharing the warmth of their bodies with the other's, sharing feelings and hearts skiping lot of beats, until he decided to break the hug. She stared at the wall meters away from her, with a disappointed look in her eyes, but then she felt herself being lifted in his arms, in the bridal style and her head having a place on his shoulder.  Soon, she knew he was placing her in her bed and he wanted to leave, but something in her body arched her hand, grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. 

" Don't leave. " Taeyeon murmured softly as she looked in his eyes. Deeply.  He nodded understandingly, happy she did this. He placed himself near her and she put her head on his chest, wanting more from the warmth of his body. He smiled contently as he patted her head while planting a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes shut and fell asleep quickly , feeling happier and warmer than before.

 

- Next day - 

 

" Do I really need to go ? " Nickhun whispered whiningly, walking in the airport on the main gate. Taeyeon nodded firmly and concerned, holding his hand. 

" I do not want to ruin your life. " she mocked a bit, and shook her head. 

" I am not ruining my life being with you , I - " 

" Last call for passengers of LT045 to Seoul, South Korea. Please be on board in 5 minutes. " the announcement in their conversation. 

" See? You need to go. " she smiled saddly and placed herself in front of him, hugging him shortly. "  Bye. " she smiled a fake wide smile and waved as he started to walk, turning from time to time to see her waving, almost disolving herself into tears, just like himself. 

 " I can't do this. " he whispered as he almost reached the main door for entering in the plane and shook his head firmly. He ran back the way to her and picked her up in a hug as she started crying while keeping his neck wrapped tight. 

" Go back , you`re going to miss the flight. " she whispered, crying, but still not releasing him to go. 

" I will, let me 5 more minutes. " he whispered back, not putting her down, knowing that in 5 minutes he will miss the flight. 

" You, rag, can't you just leave? " she continued to cry loudly, hitting with one fist his back and with her other arm still wrapped around his neck. He smiled foolishly and he hugged her tighter and tighter. He admitted she was silly, but he loved her. He slowly put her down and unglued his arms that were around her waist, nonetheless, she kept her arms around his neck and never released it. 

 

" I will loose the fligh . You may release my neck now. " he chuckled a bit, teasingly, knowing she won't let him go. 

" Leave. " she demanded between her sobs but not releasing him. He turned his head towards hers and stared in her eyes. She stared back, panting a bit. The next thing she did was to tip toe and create their second kiss. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : I am really sorry because it passed some time and I updated slowly. :D It's just that yesterday, I had Physics and I needed to learn everything that the teacher taught us last year and a bit from this year and it was A LOT. I needed to learn it because I needed a grade and he decided to ask me questions from the things he taught us. Actually the whole class needed to learn too and he asked them and when it came my turn he said that there is no time in the class to do it because the break comes , but we had 10 more minutes. Idk if you understood but I was very angry, I almost cried. :|

Now I need to learn again and be stressed again. Btw , I won't bother you with my problems anymore , enjoy the update. :)
Hope you like it <3