Comment replies , not an update.

Behind the scene

Kyahh ! I am sorry. I know I didn't replied in a while cause I was lazy. I will just reply now and then I will start writing the real chapter 11. :)

 

loveisyam : omg this is what we're waiting for...right junhyo unnie?I loveyou dongsaeng! thanks for this chap...my hyotae are both really selfless..junho is so lucky

( You`re welcome. I kind of missed writing about JunHyo cause when I started writing fics they were my favs just right after WooTae. xD  Yes, they are cause I love writing them as the kind characters. haha Love you too. <3 )

xxxSaranghaexxx : Interesting chapter...hmmm...it makes me think. xD So JunHyo or JunTae? Honestly, I don't even know how this is gonna end either. Hoping for JunTae. Others want JunHyo? Forever Alone. :( jkjkjk Either way, I'm reading this to the very END, NO MATTER WHAT! Lol Please update soon!!! :)

AAAAHHHHHH! IM GONNA FREAK OUT! ACTUALLY I ALREADY AM! THE TEASERS CAME OUT!!! I'M LIKE SOOO BUYING THE ENGLISH ALBUM WHEN IT COMES, OR MAYBE EVEN BOTH!!! IT ALREADY SOUNDS AWESOME! IT GONNA' BE A HIT! xD

( Yeah, it's JunHyo , sorry. You know I like JunTae a lot but I already said in the other reply to unnie 'loveisyam' that I miss writing about JunHyo. Thank you a lot for still reading. <3

I love the MV & the song is just so catchy , it makes me dance. 8D )

EvilzPanda : come on JunHyo and WooTae hwaiting <3 <3 <3

( Yeah, it's a JunHyo but not a WooTae. :( Sorry. )

keiirulee i thought junho liked taeyeon ?? but love the junhyo moment !

( He moved on and he likes Hyo now. xD )

hellopanda23ha ha muscles have a way of talking on their own? ha ha ha... oohhh you are throwing me in a loop! can't wait to read more and see how this plays out.hmm taeyeon..and khunnnie....hmm

( Yes , they have . haha . I like doing my readers confused so , they will read continue to read , but this time I made myself confused. Puahaha. Yes, is a KhunTae <3 Hope you like it. )

JunHyo : OHMYGAWD!!! What is this? Junho!!! I don't like it if Junho will just do that to Hyo because she confessed that she likes him. *pouts* Jun, you pabo. Bad Junho, bad... But still, I was so excited for the Junhyo moment. Thank you! :D

( You`ll see , he's playing just a little. =D No prob , I like writing JunHyo moments. :) )

9pmluv : wahhhh... junhyo... nice.... khuntaengggg.... woowwwww.. new couple reborn...eventhough i WOOTAE'S SHIPPER but KhunTaeng looks kiyopta...update soon.

( I know they do. =] I saw that there are no fanfics including Nickhun and Taeyeon as lovers so I decided to take them as main characters in my story. )

loveisyam : HAHAHA what the heck, Tae? When did Chansoo get married? but ouch. she can't remember the other people

( ChanSoo didn't get married. xD This is just what Taeyeon remembers. :) )

JunHyo : Argh! It frustrates me that Jun is just toying Hyo. Poor Hyorengie. The hell's wrong with him?? Aish! Can I strangle him? Ugh. So who's Taeng gonna end up to she says Woo's just like a brother? I don't mind if it's Khun or anyone so as long as it's not Junho (I'm seriously going to cry.) ANyway, thanks for the update. :D

( Yes , you can. Puahaha ! It's going to be Khun the one Taeng ends with. Please, don't cry, okky? :D )

ah_thien : OMG! but why doesn't Taeng remember Jessi and Sunny.? please update soon! :)

( Woo ! You were reading this? o: I never knew it. haha. She's not remembering them cause she didn't want to remember how they were mad on her when she revealed to the whole world that WooFany are dating. )

xxxSaranghaexxx : OH...MY...GAWD...WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE?!?! Poor Taeyeon got hit by truck. CURSE YOU WHO HIT HER!!! She can't remember people... :( WOAH WOAH WOAH! Did Chansung and Sooyoung and Junho and Hyoyeon really get married. ARGH! I'M SOO CONFUSED. It was kinda sad though, I kinda cried a little *blushes* Update soon, ok! ^^

( Go and kill him. XD No , they didn't , Taeyeon remembers just the things she wants to. Please don't cry cause it's just a story. :-s )

 

hellopanda23 : she lost her memory and is like remembering the most random things..and making up relationships!! right..i am assuming they arent married and her mind is just telling her that!! ahhh i can't belive it! her memories-suh!! NOESS>...waitt yesss...wait...do i like her and khun or junho together... IDK but AHHHH WHAT HAPPENES NEXT !!!

( Yes, you`re right. :) I hope you do like JunHyo and KhunTaeng cause this is like it's gonna end. <3 )

HyoKeyMin11 : Bwoh! Omg Taeyeon, amnesia I guess.. Wooyoung ahhh!!

( Yes, amnesia :( )

EvilzPanda : maybe that is the old old Taeyeon from the old past then she came back. If they are rlly married it would be so cool XD

( What old old Taeyeon are you talking `bout? :) ~ They will , don't worry. =3 )

 

hellopanda23 : awww... i thought near the end was sweet...when junho said he brought her to the cafeterias so that she would come get him...aww..that just made me...go ... awwww.....but still sad over the whole taeyeon missing memory thing...

( He needed her , he really did , just as she did. I think everyone is sad about her. =[ )

 

xxxSaranghaexxx: so...this is..junhyo...sigh. It's ok. I'm still reading it :) It's so sad for Taeyeon. She wanted to forget Junho. Even though this probably not gonna be a juntae, I'm curious about who's gonna end up with Taeyeon. :) Please update soon~! ^^

( Sooooooooorry. I know you like JunTae and I like it too but how I just repeated a lot of times in the comments : I miss writing JunHyo. Btw , thank you a lot for still reading. She's ending up with Khun. <3 )

loveisyam : oh I wasn't expecting that "his lips planted a soft kiss on her lips. " Omg. but Junho why did you leave her just like that? eesh

( I do not think someone did. xD I am very imprevisible. *evil glare* . Cause he likes to play? Or he was confused too. )

EvilzPanda: WOOTAE WOOTAE WOOTAE!!! COME ON!!!! YEAH!!!

( Sorry , it's not a WooTae. :'( . Hope you`ll still support .:D )

JunHyo : Yey! Junhyo!
Is it KhunTae?
OMO! What's wrong with Taeng, why did she faint?
><

( Yes , it is. :D ~ You`ll see in the next chapter. )

loveisyam : yes it's a junhyo! but why do I feel like Junho's love is halfhearted?...tae, why did you lie? and khuntae...hmmm

&

xxxSaranghaexxx : Woah! So Taeyeon didn't have amnesia. I DID NOT EXPECT THAT! I agree loveisyam. I feel like Junho's love is halfhearted. Poor Taeyeon...
Please update soon! :)

( It's not halfhearted. Maybe still a little confused but still he loves Hyo . :) ~ You`ll see in the next chapter. )

 

sarang : aww taeyeon :( didn't expect that she was faking amnesia O__O anyway, I'm hoping it'll end with khuntae!! kekeke update soon! :)

&

hellopanda23 : ...wow.. i didnt even expect that she could be faking it.. she lied..and hurt poor khunnie!!

( Maybe she really had her reasons. :) ~ It will. <3 )

EvilzPanda : hey should move their dorm next to the hospital already ==' but then Taeyeon is like a matchmaker now XD Sooyoung and Chansung together XDDD

 ( I think they really should , haha . She arranged the thing with JunHyo. What about ChanSoo? :) )

 

budhakz : Taeng you what???????????????????????????

( She faked the amnesia. xD But she had some reasons. )

 

♥- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥

 

Kyoptaa ~ I finally replied. :)) ~ This story it's going to get it's end soon , 3 or 4 chapters? Not because I got bored but because I want it to have this ending that I planned for so long . I don't think you understand what I said. haha .

So I will next do one-shot series between 9pm , SHINeeGeneration and BlaqGeneration and it may be a collab with my Bff. XD Hope you`ll like it. :)

 

Thank you for supporting :333