Chapter seven

Behind the scene

" Hyo, can you please open this ING door?" Taeyeon said, keeping a plate with some food in her hand that she just grabbed from the big table , downstairs, were the others were eating.

" Why did you do that?" Hyoyeon asked, placing her forehead on the door.

" Do what?" Taeyeon asked confusedly. " Did she see me and Khun oppa? " Taeyeon thought, bitting her lip and placing her free hand on the doorknob.

" Why did you sacrifice your love for me, eh?" Hyoyeon breath-whispered, determined.

" Ne? What did you say? Leave me in and we talk then."Taeyeon proposed, pushing a litlle the door, hoping it's unlocked.

" Just tell me, why?" Hyoyeon, again, tried to get the reply to her question.

" What to tell you, are you out of your mind? Let me enter, please. " Taeyeon spoke out, worried.

" Are you okay? " she heard then this voice speaking, she turned around.

" See what you did? You ruined her. " Taeyeon suddenly yelled, dropping the plate with food, this breaking into pieces. 

" I didn't mean to.." he watched his toes.

" You didn't mean to? Then why the hell did you do it?"  she asked, anger thundering out from her eyes.

" I just-" he sighed deeply, clenching his teeth.

" Unnie, stop quarelling, will you?" Taeyeon turned around in the same time as she heard Hyoyeon's voice and the sound of the door getting opened.

" Hyoyeon ah !" Taeyeon exclaimed, "You finally opened the door. Are you okay?" she then asked, approaching the younger girl.

" I am perfectly fine, just stop quarelling, okay?" Hyoyeon said unenthusiastically, nodding her head a little.

" I am really sorry. " Taeyeon said apologetically. " You should really talk with him. " Taeyeon then whispered slowly, grabbing Hyoyeon's hand in hers. Hyoyeon glared a little as Junho watched them nervously.

" Junho-sshi? " Taeyeon turned towards him, getting close.

" Ne? " he asked, confused.

" You 2 should really talk. " Taeyeon took a deep breath and grabbed Junho's hand.

" Eh!? Wae? " Junho asked, tilting his head as he had been dragged by the shortie in front of him.

" Just talk, okay? " Taeyeon smiled faintly, pushing the 2 in the room and locking the door.

" You did well. " she touched the hand that landed on her shoulder and gave the person a firm nod, smiling contently.

" I know. " she said, taking a deep breath. " Thank you, Khun oppa. " she bowed her head a little and said again after the person started to descend the stairs.

" No need to thank, think at my hand like at a helping hand and grab it whenever you need. " the 'oppa' smiled too, talking.

 

Inside the room wasn't really a cool atmosphere. Junho, finally had the courage to move, placing himself on the floor as Hyoyeon sat in her bed quietly, her knees pulled aganist her chest.

" What the hell should I say? " Hyo thought, getting some bitten lips.

" What the hell should I say? " Junho thought the same, narrowing his eyes in discomfort.

" I - " both of them said in unison, cowardly.

" You? " again, they spoke in unison causing some chuckles from the both male and female parts.

" You first. " Junho said, trying to be polite.

" No, no, you first. " Hyoyeon nodded, smiling.

" Ladies first. " Junho continued to talk.

" No, you first. " Hyoyeon contradicted.

" No you- "

" I said you first and if you won't go first I am going to get angry and as being a lady, hmm.. shortly, when the ladies, especially me, get angry, it's bad, really, really bad. " Hyoyeon spoke out the line that cut Junho off. He stared at her, thinking. He didn't think he should refuse her and then risk getting her angry.

Sigh.

" I am sorry. " he said, playing with his fingers.

" For ? " she asked a little unsure on what he said.

" For yelling at you, for acting like a jerk with you. " he explained sincerly as he stood up and headed towards the bed.

" Look Junho, if you know I like you that doesn't mean you can do what your brain asks your muscles to do. I am just saying, I don't want you to think I can't forget you because I can, I really do. You can be with whoever you want , you can be with Tae unnie, I won't be mad or jealous or I won't try to destroy your hapiness. I forgive you just because I really like you and I wish you to be happy. " Hyoyeon said in one breath, moving her hands in gestures. Junho stared.

" Y-You like me? " he blinked his eyelides few times and shook his head.

" Y-Yes I- wait ,wait ! You didn't know, did you? " Hyoyeon's eyes got wide as she hit her forehead a little.

" N-No until now. " he said as a little innocent smirk formed on his lips.

" Stupid mouth, works without asking for permission. " she covers , blushing in embarrassament. He chuckles, approaching the bed and taking place near her on it. She slipped a little on the sheet and looked at him, bitting her lip.

" O-oppa. " Hyoyeon murmered, seeing this kind of erted-like face of Junho was scary. " Suddenly, you look different. " she continued, gulping.

" How comes that? " Junho raised one of his eyebrow.

" You look.. evil. " she said, as she stood up from the bed and walked, facing Junho, to the door. He laughed a bit, making things more awkward for Hyoyeon, then approached her.

" You know, next time when you say that, you may get some punishments. " he grinned widely, putting her hair by her ear.

"P-Punishments?" Hyoyeon was starled, blinking quickly as Junho nodded his head. " What exactly means punishments in your vocabulary? " Hyoyeon asked, bitting her bottom lip, snapping a little his hand.

" These and those." he eye-smiled, wrapping his right arm around her waist, pulling her close to his chest.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 



A/N: Byian ! Sorry short chapter and also late, isn't it?:D I really wanted to update it now as you know I like to keep you in suspense. Muahaha ! Some JunHyo interaction for shippers.I wonder how this is going to end like. I don't really know. *blushes*

Thank you for supporting. <3