Chapter five.

Behind the scene

" I am not going to sleep here ! I just said. " Tiffany exclaimed as the others got their rooms, just 6 people remained outside and just 2 rooms empty.

" I just followed JYP's orders leaving 3 people inside a room. " Taeyeon shrugged, looking at Tiffany.

" No ! There is not enough place for 3 people. " Tiffany whined, crossing her arms over her chest.

" Stop complaining, it's not like you have more space at our dorm, in Seoul. "Hyoyeon retorted, shaking her head. " You're being pathetic right now. " Hyoyeon continued.

" Let's just get in our rooms. " Wooyoung finally spoke out, as he glared at Hyoyeon.

" Sure, but you should choose over to Nickhun or Junho. " Taeyeon explained as she analized one more time the list in her hands. " We got Junsu with Seohyun and Yuri, Taec with Yoona and Sica, Chanung with Sunny and Soo, right now you.. " Taeyeon said as she looked at Tiffany and Wooyoung, " Need to choose between Khun oppa and Junho, because I am going to be with Hyo no matter what. " Taeyeon continued, smiling briefly.

" Then we choose Junho. " Tiffany eye-smiled. Junho bit his lip. He wanted to be in the other room, with his Taeyeon. He sighed and grabbed his luggage and dragged it to the room, followed by Woo and Fany.

Taeyeon, Nickhun and Hyoyeon entered their room and placed their luggage on the beds.

" Unnie, I am going to take a long relaxing bath. I am going to come out later. " Hyoyeon grabbed some of her belongings and headed towards the bathroom. Taeyeon nodded understandingly and watched her dongsaeng leaving, then she left a sigh out and turned to Nickhun, to see him arranging his belongings in the little closet near his bed.

" Err.. sorry?" Taeyeon half whispered under her breath. Nickhun turned cluelessly at her and smiled.

" For?" he replied shortly.

" I almost ruined your career and your fellow members' career. " Taeyeon played with her fingers and looked at her toes. She heard this unmisteakable cute chuckle and she saw this shadow approaching her.

" I am not mad at you or something. " Just when she felt this hand on his shoulder she lifted her head to look at him and see his warm smile shining. " No one in my band is mad on you, not even Wooyoung. " Nickhun said with his calm voice. " Stupid line. Wooyoung has no right to be mad at you. " he chuckled a little and hit his forehead." Just don't think about it.." he nodded his head slighty and winked to  her.

She didn't feel like but her heart skipped a beat. Every girl's heart skips a beat when Nickhun is winking, doesn't it? She nodded too, thankfully and gave him a faint smile.

" Just one question.. " Nickhun asked. Taeyeon nodded, signaling him to continue. " Why are we here? I still didn't get it. " he laughed softly.

" Jinyoung oppa and SooMan oppa decided to send us  here for a short period of time because he wanted to avoid the scandals. " Taeyeon explained as she drowned with her own words. It was painfull to explain it, knowing this happened because of her.

" I understand.." Nickhun smiled again, nodding in agreement.

*-*

" Why are we here again?" Jessica asked as everyone sat on the couch, armchiars or on the floor, waiting for Taeyeon to speak.

" She was going to tell us until you intrerupted her. " Sooyoung hissed, glaring over to the IcePrincess.

" Just wanna clear some things out, " Taeyeon explained, doing some gestures with her hands, " With the things we do need to do around this mansion. We don't have maids or something, We're cooking, cleaning and washing everything by ourselves. " she continued, everyone nodded understandingly. 

" By groups?" Seohyun asked, as she was kind of confused. Taeyeon nodded.

" Should the groups be like how we're arranged in the rooms?" Junsu asked Taeyeon for her opinion.

" This is a good idea." Taeyeon nodded. " What everyone else thinks about it?" she asked the rest.

" It's okay. " everyone agreed.

" Then, room no.1, consisting in Yuri, Junsu and Seohyun, does everything today, starting with cooking, then room no.2 , 3, 4, 5.." Taeyeon continued to explain.

" I am just sick of explanation. Can I got and take a nap? I am really sleepy. " Yoona complained as she stood up from the couch and looked at Taeyeon for permission.

" You`re my guest dear, sleep well." Taeyeon smiled lightly and nodded." Everyone else, the dinner is when the chefs decide. " she said jokingly.

" What should we do in the free time we have ?" Taecyeon asked, cluelessly.

" Outside is a pool, we have 4 TVs inside, a computer and some laptops, we have a gym in the basement and a field for tennis and one for football." Hyoyeon explained as she felt Taeyeon was sick of it, just like Yoona.

" I got to play football, who's in?" Taecyeon asked as her raised his hand.

" Meee !" Sunny yelled happily.

 " Do you, midget, have any idea how to play it?" Taecyeon laughed and Sunny scoffed, playing her toungue around .

" Yes, she knows. I think you shouldn't ask her because she's going to beat your big , there on the couch. She plays football better than any male alive." Sooyoung explained with full of chips, laughing.

" Yes, she is." Yuri laughed too.

" Let's see what you can, midget. boys vs girls. Who's in?" Taecyeon asked.

" I am in." Yuri and Sooyoung said as they went near Sunny.

" We're in too." Nickhun and Junsu said.

" Wooyoung? Chan? Junho?" Taecyeon looked at them.

" I need sleep." Junho said, as he shook his head.

" We're in." Chansung tapped Wooyoung's head, who nodded.

" We need 2 more girls." Yuri said.

" Hyo and Sica unnie, they are perfect, you know Hyo's powerfull kicks and Jessica's  type in being the best goal-keeper in history." Sooyoung proposed as she put her hands onn HyoSic's shoulders smudging her eyebrows.

" Sure, since we have nothing to do.." Jessica agreed quickly. Before she could say anything, Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon asking her from her glances if she can go or she  needs her here. Taeyeon nodded smiling.

" Go and enjoy. " Taeyeon said, looking at Hyo.

" Good, I am so excited to beat you, chicks. " Taecyeon said, showing off. The girls laughed.

" Who's  going to beat who?" Sunny laughed as she went outside, followed by the others.

*-*

" Oppa ! " Taeyeon ran across the street with her arms stretched apart, welcoming her oppa in a tight hug. " I missed you a lot. " Taeyeon whispered as she cuddled herself in his huge arms.

" I missed you too, Taeng. " he smiled widely, patting her head and playing his fingers through her hair.

" How was Japan?"  she asked as she pecked his lips coyly.

" Totally boring without you, sun. " he smiled cheesily.

" Ow, please! Don't lie. " she hit his chest playfully.

" I am not lying, I am just saying the truth. " he replied, chuckling.

" Yeah, whatever. " she laughed, rolling her eyes.

" You know I love you, don't you?" he asked, caressing her face.

" Just after you buy me the vanilla flavoured with cherry siroup ice-cream, then I will know." she smiled evily, showing her perfect teeth.

" You, evil one, you're just.. evil. " he laughed. " Then let it be 2 vanilla with cherry siroup ice-creams." he smiled as she stuck her tongue out and sniffled as he grabbed her hand , starting to walk along the sidewalk.

" It's been a while.. " she said as she stared at her watch, waiting on the other side of the street, in front of the ice-cream shop , wearing her hoodie and her dark sun glasses..She stretched a little her head and looked inside the shop, this guy was chatting to some girl, maybe a fan.

Finally he came out, looking from the left to right, waiting for the cars to go their way. He waved to her and smiled.

" I 'll come there. " she said and she started to run across the street, with her slow motioned moves she saw in the corner of her eyes this red BMW slipping down the street, this was too late for her, she had been pushed on the sidewalk, blood coming from her head.

" Ta-Taeyeon!" he would eventually throw the ice-creams away and run to her, completly astonished and scared. " Wake up ! Don't leave me . " he cried out, tears streming down his face as he got to hold onto her head and got his hands full of blood.

" WooDong ah?" she smiled faintly, and closed her eyes." I love you ,oppa !"

" Taeyeon ! NO ! NO! DON'T leave meee!" he yelled his  lungs out. " TAEYEON ! Taeyeon unnie-" Huh? Unnie ? What the hell? Is Wooyoung calling me unnie or am I crazy? Taeyeon opened slowly her eyes and she saw Seohyun in a blurry way, then she saw Junho and his worried face.

" Unnie? Are you okay? You've been sweating a lot and you kept on repeating something like.. vanilla with cherry siroup ice-cream and 'who's oppa talking to?' . " Maknae Seohyun explained to her unnie as the second opened her eyes fully and realized she was in the living room, on the couch and on TV was playing this movie when she [ the female main character] died in a car accident.

"Maknae ! Leave her some space, she's okay. " Tiffany assured the maknae. " Junho, can you bring Taeyeon in her room?" Tiffany then asked, looking at Junho who nodded.

" Can you bring me some ice packs?" Junho asked as he grabbed the quiet and soaked in sweat Taeyeon in the bridal style, placing her head on his shoulder and starting to walk upstairs.

He opened slowly the door from her room and placed her onto the bed and him near her, her head on his chest as he covered her with a blanket.

" Now, tell me what happened, what did you dream that made you like that?" he whispered slowly, wipping her sweat from her face.

" I-I dreamed I died. " she said softly.

" With vanilla and cherry siroup ice-cream?" he chuckled a little.

" I died when I crossed the street to get it. " she explained.

" And that oppa that you asked who was talking to .. who's it?"  he asked curiously.

" My big brother was talking to someone and I couldn't see because I went to get ice cream." she lied.

" Understood. I am going to stop these questions. " he chuckled again, this time a little louder. She nodded understandingly, smiling faintly." You know, you can sleep again.. " he assured, smiling brightly.

"I-I don't think it's okay.." she said in her low tone, bitting her lip.

" Wae?" he asked astonished, narrowing his eyes.

" We're not together anymore, and besides-" she stopped herself in the middle of the explanation because she thought it's better to keep in the closet some things.

" Besides?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

" It's better for you not to know, better for everyone. " she said and took a deep breath, standing up from her bed .

" What about this mystery? Why does everyone have a secret? Why it's me the only one that knows nothing?" he stood up and grabbed her hand, his tone getting louder .

" Please, don't make me reveal the things I tried hard to forget." she said, tears forming in her eyes.

" Please, tell me, I hate playing and being the dumb one." he sighs a little and then grabs slowly both of her shoulders with a slow move.

" Do-Don't make me spit it out because I will regret it all of my life. " she continued to beg, this time tears streaming down her face.

" I really don't want you to suffer, but I really want to know everything, at least the reason we broke up. I don't know anything since you left me heartbroken , one year ago. " he complained, his low voice filling the room.

" I-.." she said and stopped, taking a deep breath and continuing her speech. " I left you because I liked Wooyoung more." she said, bitting her lip and looking down as his grip around her shoulder loosened, his eyes looked sad. She just hurt  his man pride and broke his heart again.

" Repeat it.." he said, pression upon his low voice.

" I-" she said.. she got cut off.

" REPEAT IT, YOU, LIAR !" he yelled annoyed.

" Junho, please !" she said, drowning with her words.

" Please what? " he asked angrily as he got to held her arm, roughly.

" Please stop yelling because someone is going to hear you, please stop hurting me, please start acting like the Junho I once loved and I still do. " she said between her sobs and cries.

" The one you loved and you still do?" he calmed suddenly, blinking his eyelids. She hesitated nodding but she still did it. " You really do?" he asked cluelessly.

" Ye-Yes, I do. " she nodded, her eyes shut tightly. She had been pulled into a hug, then into a wild kiss.

" Unnie, we got to beat up the beastly chicks's asse- "  Hyoyeon walked on the hallway towards her room, smiling happily when she relized that Tiffany was eavesdropping, her ear glued on the door . Tiffany signaled her to be silent and to approach.

" What happens in?" Hyoyeon asked , whispering.

" Junho and Taeyeon were quarelling inside, then everything got quiet. " Tiffany explained with her low tone, as she held a ice pack in her hand. Hyoyeon nodded and unwilingly she glued her ear on the door too.

" What the hell are you 2 doing?" Wooyoung came near the 2 as they shushed him.

" Junho. Taeyeon. Fight. Silence. " Tiffany murmured some words, pointing inside the room, Hyoyeon listening carelessly.

 " Tiffany, you know? Seohyun said she needed you down ." Wooyoung said, narrowing his eyes.

" But I want to know what happens here.." Tiffany whined.Wooyoung sighed.

" Fany?" he glared.

" Okay, okay. " she rolled her eyes and left.

" Hyo?" he asked, grabbing her shoulder.

" Hm?" she looked at him, waiting for his reply.

" Do you really want to know what happens in?" he asked again, not sure if he should or not. She nodded, having this uneasy feeling inside.Was he really going to say that?

" Before me and Taeyeon got to be together, these two, " he was refering at Junho and Taeyeon, " had a thing for each other . As soon as they learned about each other's feelings they got to be together, having dates, kisses and the rest of the pack.." he stopped, seeing her eyes widening. He sighed. He knew he shouldn't open his mouth but he did. " Being Junho's closest hyung , I learnt it before anyone else did, but then I also learnt I was the only one I knew about them.  I would always help them with their hidden dates and anything else, until one day, Taeyeon came to me, crying and told me this thing that has changed anything. " he stopped himself for breathing and looked at her with gentle eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Muahahah ! I just like keeping my readers in suspense. XD This is so fun, you should try. haha. I was just kidding. I finished it here because it's ING midnight and I need sleep, and besides, tomorrow I have school. :$$
Pam ! Pam ! Pam ! Revealing JunTae's past? What happens here? Puaha ! I have lots of fun writing it as my ideas keep pouring.~

Please keep on supporting [ reading,commenting, subscribing etc.] <3

Thank you for everything ~~~~

Stefu` loves you. XD