That night

She just a Maid?
I arrive at V's home.Why he said that?I didn't know how his way to think.But,who is that?She look like my mom.Oh,that's right.She's my mom."Mom?"."Ne,Jiyoung?"."Why-"."The 2nd Maid got news that her mom passed away...So Mr.Kim asked me to come here.And I accept that.Where do you come from?"."I just accompanied V and Taeseul"."Ohhh.Don't forget to call them with Mr"."But mom,V gonna slap me if I call him with Sir/Mr"."How can??!"."I just call him 'Sir' and he said 'Call me V'"."Is Mr.Kim know?"."Not yet,but I think he will know it soon"."Then?"."V gonna explain if Mr.Kim angry.."."Alright.Its okay".Now,go to the kitchen to prepare the dinner"."Okay,mom". While cook,I thinking about V's word ... "She's my crush".OMG...How about the fans?I know I'm part of A.R.M.Y but...I still scared.I just erase it from my mind and focus on my food.[SKIP] Its already .And slowly,I move it into the ware.Then,I serve it.I don't know why,V give me a glare.But I pretend like I didn't see it.[SKIP] "Jiyoung-ah!!!"."Yes,Ms?"."Please give it to V,okay?I must do the others.Can you?"."Oh,yes Ms."."Thank you".She gave me a box.[SKIP] I knock the door.There has no answer."Hey,pabo.Look at your back".I turn.He standing behind me."Why you came here?"."Your sister gave this to me"."Oh"."Here"."Don't go!"."What do you want,V?"."Stay here this night with me"."Are you crazy?"."No,I'm not"."Then why you do that?"."Because I'm crazy".I sigh.And leave him.But he grab my wrist and pull me into his hug."I already know you're my fans,Jiyoung.don't lie.I know all about you from your mom.She talked about you to me.And that time,I knew that I'm gonna fall in love with you.And,its true".I try to broke the hug,but it was so tight."V,please stop this.How if someone come here?"."No,stay here"."V,please.."."No"."V-"."If you want,kiss my cheek first.Then I'll let you go"."Please don't be fool!How if were caught???"."Its up to you".I didn't know what to choose.How if I kiss him?But its more bad if we caught hugging together here.So,slowly I turn my head."Then,you gonna kiss me,Jiyoung?hahaha"."Shut up!I won't do this if you're not being stubborn!"."Okay".He down his arm,but he lock my arms.Slowly,I kiss his cheek.Chu.