Aigoo....

She just a Maid?
I just can't believe it.Seriously? OMG.Then,slowly I massage his back.He just played with his cellphone."Why so good?My mom really lucky to have maid like you,Jiyoung"."Uhm,thanks sir".It didn't take long.Just 30 min,he fell a sleep and he still used his headphone.Slowly,I remove that headphone and turn off the music.Unexpectedly,he turn his body."T-thanks a lot,Jiyoung.Go sleep right now,you must go to school tomorrow".I want to explain that I didn't go school anymore,but it didn't important for he,I think.So,I just say yes. *SKIP* Its already morning(04.30 AM).I must cook breakfast for them.But,when I open the door,there's a shadow.Slowly,I take the brrom and hold it."Ww-who's that??"."Oh,hello!I'm V!Why you awake so early?I just hungry and searching snack"."Ohhh,I'm sorry,Sir.I didn't mean anything to you"."Hohoho,its okay.Could you cook something for me?"."Oh,sure"."Thanks". I cooked Kimbab and some orange juice.Not just for him,for his own family too."Look good.You're so good at cooking,Jiyoung.Why you take my attention so much"."Ahahaha,thanks,Sir"."Don't call me Sir anymore,just call me Taehyung or even V"."But how-"."I'm gonna explain to them,okay?"."Okay,V". He ate that.And seems he love that.I just flying like an angel without wings.Even he not my bias in Bangtan,but I'm happy too. "Finish!!Thanks for made a good meal,Jiyoung.Now,I must go.Annyeong~"."Oh,yeah,V"."Good,I hate if you call me Sir".I just go to thr kitchen and cook some desserts.*15 minutes past* Mr.Kim and Ms.Kim already wake up.Also V's brother and V's Sister.They enjoy the breakfast a lot.And its make me happy.But,the one that make me really flattered is V.I know I'm just a maid and it won't take long to stay here,but likely,I like him.Even though sometimes he's a 4D."Jiyoung,why didn't you go school?"."I-i already out from my school,Ms.."."Awww...we allow you to go school.How?"."I'm sorry but its okay if I didn't go to school..."."Or you want to go to the same school with V?"."N-no,Sir"."Its okay.You gonna go to the same school with him since tomorrow"."But how about-"."I'll pay that.You're so nice.This is your reward for that"."Thank you so much,Sir"."You're welcome.And did you already take a breakfast?"."Yes"."Oh,okay.Now,could you accompany Taeseul to go to Mall?He so stubborn to go alone, but I think if there's you who accompany him it will be okay.How?"."Its up to,Mr.Taeseul,Sir"."Its okay,noona.But please wear a nice clpth since there's my friend bcs I didn't want you looked as a maid.I just want they see you as my...well,friend I think?"."Uh-oh,okay,Mr.Taeseul"."Good" I can't believe it...!!!