....................

She just a Maid?
*SKIP* I just finished my works.V still didn't out from his bedroom.I think he's gonna a bit bossy...but its okay.Why not?I'm his maid. I forget to bring his shopping bags.Well yeah."Who's that?" I just knock the door "I'm your maid,sir"." Come in!". Woah,his room is full designed with tiger and leopard accessories.Not just the wallpaper,the bed and the interiors too! "Why do you come?"."Your baggage,sir"."Oh,okay.Just drop that near the cupboard.By the way,is the food already served?"."Yeah,sir"."Okay,now go back to outside"."Yeah" As a maid,of course I ate the last.The others maid are nice to me.They age is around 30 years old.They told me the rules,what to do and manymore.Even my mom already told it,I also want to hear from them.Then,someone yelled my name. "Jiyoung!!" "Yes,Ms?" ,The oldest called me. "Did you cooked it all?" "Euh,ne.Is there something wrong?" "There has no!Its perfect !!! Even V the plate!!!" "Ohhh,Thanks a lot Ms.Kim ! " "You're welcome.Now,could you make some dessert?Its okay to waiting.But please don't take a really long time.At least,you must served it in 30 minutes" "Oh,okay,Ms" Seriously?!!!OMG I'm flattered... *SKIP* I made some Rice pudding with mango slice.And they liked it!Then,V called me."Hey,Maid"."Oh yes,Sir?"."Didn't you know the rules?"."I'm sorry?"."About cloth"."No,I didn't..I'm sorry.Is there anything wrong?"."Hmmm...at least u must wear a dress and not allowed to use trousser.And please don't use slippers in my room.The carpet are limited.Now,could you massage my back?" SERIOUSLY ?!!!!