He's not my namchin !!!

She just a Maid?
"Noona,could you change your cloth faster???"."Its already finish,Mr.Taeseul"."Oh".Hell,he knock my door loudly meanwhile I'm standing behind him."Nice dress"."Thanks,Mr". The driver take us to the Mall.Taeseul really like to buy trends cloth.And what did I do?Hold 10 shopping bags.Then,he meet his friends."Taeseul!"."Hey,guys!"."Woah,who is she?Why so pretty?Is that your yeochin?"."No.She's my...far friend"."How could you do that?!!! She's your friend not your maid!!!"."Errr...okay.Jiyoung,drop that on the floor!"."Yes,Taeseul".Erghh!!!I should be not accepting Mr.Kim advice!!! "Hey,Kid.Go back home"."V?When you come here?"."I have high-technology CCTV,brat.Just go home"."But-"."What?I already heard what Appa said,but if you do like that to Jiyoung,just go home!"."No hyung-"."Okay,we'll gonna walk together!"."O-okay".Why they having argue?Didn't V feel embarassed?he's an idol and he must keep his attitude.I just freeze.Didn't know what to say and follow their step."Jiyoung"."Ne,Sir?"."I'll slap you if you call me Sir!"."I'm sorry,V"."Good.What do you want to buy?"."Nothing I just-"."Accompany this bossy kid?"."He's not bossy,V.Its normal for maid"."But you guys just have 2 years distance"."Its okay,V"."Whatever!". Actually,I need to buy some socks.But I think I can buy it in Dongdaemun or Namsan Market.Beside the quality is same,the price also cheaper there.Then,there's some reporter and fans."V,is that your girlfriend?!?".V just silent and continue walking.They keep asking that until they finished shopping.But,finally,V said "She just my crush".I'm surprised.And same with the fans."Then you gonna propose her???"."Just wait the time" What the heck are he said???His parent could be mad at me."V,what arw-"."Stop asing the reason.At least I save you from this cruel world"."What do you mean?!!!Why you don't said that-"."You think with I said that you're my maid they gonna believe that?So I just tell the truth".I can't reply him.However,I'm just his maid.Then,we go back to his home.