Three

Collab mad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Plopping the heavy backpack down on his bed with a thump Mir was shooting a contagious smile into the camera.

“So this is my bag.”

“THAT is not how you do it.”

“Oh shush Key. Yes people on the internet Key is here and you will see his glorious bleached mop of hair in a video soon, but not in this one so please ignore that mass of sass, thanks.

“My hair is gorgeous, I refuse to take such an insult from someone who thought that manic panic was a disease, thanks lots man.”

Puffing his cheeks, Mir rose one eyebrow at the camera.

“My best friend ladies and gentleman. Yes so this is my bag. It´s nice right? Cause, you know.”

He was starting to whisper, a hand curling around his mouth playfully.

“It was so expensive, but I took it from my brother in law and that guy is like, breathing money, so yeah. It was actually for free if you see it from my point of view, uhm except for the fact that he does not know that I took it. Please don´t tell him and ugh the police, this is not thievery it still is belonging to me, someone of the same family.”

He was scratching the back of his head, freshly walnut brown hair with an annoying orange pinch to it, rough under his fingertips.

“Yes, so let me tell you what crap I lug around with me every day. This must be the best what´s in my bag video ever.”

Opening each and every zipper he quickly turned the backpack around, dumping all of his belongings that were once inside out on his baby blue duvet, flattening the once puffy thing.

“This here is my phone, it has tiny bite marks, cause Soju is playful and I love him and because I was ughm, like, sitting on the toilet while he did it otherwise I would have taken it away immediately. Yes, this is my life, luxurious right? It has a nice case, it is lemon yellow, because Key said that lemon yellow would be the colour of the month and I, as a good friend wanted to support it even though I have not seen anyone sporting that colour, so I think Key is plain wrong about that lemon assumption.”


“OH SHUSH, YOU WEAR BATMAN BOXERS SO WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE FASHION THINGS!”

Picking up his ratched portmannaie, he held it close to his camera.

“This one is from my sister, cause she wanted me to stand on my own feet when it comes to money business. And what says better, buy your own crap with your own money than a portmonnaie? Nothing. Yes, so it is black and I guess it is leather and in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter