One

Collab mad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey guys! So as I promised here I am. Hang on is this thing focusing? Well, I´ll see if I have to get a new vlogging camera as soon as I have to upload this video.”

Mir was happily walking through the huge halls they had rented out for this year´s You Tube event.

His old vlogging camera, a black one with more than two dents and scratches and even some tiny bite marks from his puppy, was clasped tightly in his right hand, while his left hand was busy waving to people.

He had been here the year before, still all awkward smiles and nervously beating heart, just after he had started his You Tube channel.

But now he was all happy steps and huge white toothed smiles.

A backpack was slung over one shoulder and the official You Tuber badge was dangling from around his neck.

“Oh god, there are so many people, can you see that? Let´s go and see if we can find some of my pals, you all know how excited I get to see Key and Jinwoon.” Mir was talking towards the camera, poking his thick black rimmed nerd glasses without any lenses back on his nose.

They were dropping with every giddy step he took.

Key, was one of his older friends, way back from elementary school. Where he had stolen Key one of his crayons, the vibrant pink one, only to try eating it. Key had bawled loudly, knocking him over with his water bottle, to get him to spit out the remnants of crayon that were still on his tongue and stuck to his teeth. They had been besties, as Key liked to call them, since then, after a new pink crayon as a present and a decent scrub of his teeth to get the pink off and out of his mouth.

And it also had been his friend who had suggested he should start a YouTube channel.

Key was owning one himself, obviously as he was here at the event, a channel about fashion and hauls with lots of shopping vlogs and now and then trips to the hair dresser. He was also a busy blogger giving reviews about the newest Chanel bag and the Givenchy sweater he had bought with his last money mooching some food from Mir for the next few weeks. He had numerous followers on Tumblr and both Twitter and Instagram.

Mir himself was always tweeting too, posting some picks of himself and sometimes little puppy Soju on Instagram while throwing out some reblogs here and there on Tumblr. He hadn´t thought that he would get so many followers on any of the social media sides. His Twitter was booming, more and more people following him every day and even his Instagram, though he was crap at using filters and apps to fix his crappy lighting, was growing steadily.

At first he had been clueless on how it all worked.

Even the editing for YouTube had been a hassle, but now after countless tries he had figured it out, with some help of Jinwoon of course.

The other boy had a photography channel, all about tips and tricks how to take the best shot and he was an ace when it came to editing videos and fixing stuff like the colour intensity on his photos.

So Mir had up to his friend like no other and now he was finally able to fix his own videos without getting a mental breakdown under his duvet.

 

 

 

🎥 📷 📹 🔊 🔉 🔈 🔇🎤 🎧 🎼 🎵 🎶 🎹 🎥 📷 📹 🔊 🔉 🔈 🔇🎤 🎧 🎼 🎵 🎶 🎹 🎥 📷 📹 🔊 🔉 🔈 🔇🎤 🎧 🎼 🎵 🎶 🎹 🎥 📷 📹 🔊 🔉

 

 

 

Mir was all about music.            

His channel showing off different covers of songs and even some remixes that he had made himself, quite wondrously though, as he wasn´t even able to edit his pics.

He was more of a rapper than a singer though, so he was doing a lot of collaborations.

Sometimes he was pulling an unwilling Jinwoon in his boat, coercing him into playing the guitar, but never getting him to sing a single note.

He had contacted You Tubers some of them deciding to collab with him and others just passing off the offer, asking him if he even knew how to do music.

And yes he knew it, quite well actually.

But that was life and even the few people that had sung with him had helped his YouTube fame a big deal.

One song with the adorable guy from next door, Yang Yoseob, one of the bigger shots when it came to singing, had gained him a few thousand subscribers.

After the collaboration, someone had told Mir that Yoseob normally did not do collaborations and that he should feel honoured.

They had exchanged phone numbers and met up now and then, swapping ideas, song texts and even random bursts of challenge ideas.

 

“Look who we have here. Fashionista Key, what do you think about my outfit?”

Mir was holding his camera as far out as possible, Key´s face and mostly his bleach blonde hair within the shot.

“Yah Bang Cheolyong is that how you say hi to your friends normally? Where is my hug?”

Throwing his arms around Key, the camera unfocuses for a few seconds before it is filming the bottom of Key´s jeans and the floor.

He holds the camera up again.

“You know guys, I expect some good fanfics because of that hug. You could not see it but Key was feeling me up.” He chides towards the camera and Key fiddles with his hair.

“You wish. Now let me introduce you to some of my friends.”

He was getting pulled, hand in hand, through the next area, some fans screaming.

They were shipped like there was no tomorrow, people even wearing Mikey couple shirts, sporting the newest trend colour that Key had promoted in his last in and out video.

Mauve.

Apparently a kind of purple, that would make everybody who would wear it a trend setter.

“So this here is dubu hyung. He has a gag channel, but don´t let that fool you he has one of the best singing voices ever.”

Key had pushed Mir´s camera out of the way turning it off, so that his friend would concentrate on what he said.

“No, not dubu. I am Jinki, sometimes Onew, it is nice to meet you.”

“Yeah. So you sing? Give me a sneak of your voice?”

Jinki was a nice person, horribly humble and too shy to give Mir a little sample of his singing.

“Nonetheless you won´t get out of this deal, I expect a collaboration Jinki hyung.”

Mir was all smiley, eyes shaped in little cresents and his voice booming.

“Well I don´t know, maybe that isn´t such a good idea…”

Jinki was scratching the back of his head nervously, mouse brown hair all puffy.

“Don´t drive me into doing aegyo to get what I want, believe me that´s nothing that you´d want to see.”

“So these dudes here, I got to know them through Jinki hyung, isn´t that right?” Key was busy introducing him to new people, not even waiting for Jinki´s answer.

“This handsome fella over here is Lee Joon, he has a dance channel, but let me tell you there is nothing dance related on his Tumblr or Instagram. Only him, his handsome little face and some honey abs that eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter