Two

Collab mad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey guys, I am back!”

Mir was waving into the camera frantically with both hands, the boy next to him shyly starting to clap his hands.

“After the last time, with Kris, god bless his chicken hating soul, I wanted to give you another video as some kind of sorry? Yeah I´ll call it a sorry, it was really not my plan to film him throwing up because of chicken Mcnuggets, but I promised you all to post that video without editing it, so yeah.” He was scratching the back of his head, before quirkily patting the boy next to him on the shoulder.

The other jumped on his chair, only a tiny hop in the air.

“So this over here is? Come on introduce yourself!” Mir was looking eager and the other boy started mumbling away.

“My name is Leo…”

“Yeah would you look at that, isn´t he just the cutest? Well I think he is and so shy, my my that is rare in You Tubers these days. But lucky me has gotten a hang of him and I forced him to do this video with me. Now would you tell my lovely little viewers what we are going to do?”

Leo was his lips, his eyes blinking slowly, while always fixating the camera.

“We are doing the Jellybean challenge.” He stated, voice a nice tone, but sounding extremely shy.

Mir was throwing an arm around his shoulders pulling him closer to the camera´s lens.

“That´s right! It´s also called Beanboozled challenge and I, no we hope you are all excited as hell, cause I definitely am.”

Mir was waggling around on his chair, the tiny little ponytail that he had pulled a part of his hair in, was bobbing around, left right center.

Leo was nodding into the camera, hands clapping twice, before turning the corners of his mouth a tiny bit up.

A smile.

“So let´s get started. I heard you love food, don´t you Leo? So start okay? What taste are we able to get when eating the white ones?”

Leo was poking his tongue out at the corner of his mouth, nose scrunching up while trying to read the tastes on the back of the packet.

“It is either Coconut or Baby Wipes, the white ones.”

They were looking straight at each other before dunking one white bean each, chewing slowly as if to work out which flavour they got.

“I got Coconut.” Leo mumbled mouth´s corners twisting in a sly kittenish smile, that would make all his female fans fawn over him.

“I think I got Coconut? No, no, Baby Wipes, yes now I taste it. Yes, or not? Well if it is Baby Wipes, then those taste quite alright?” Mir was pulling his eyebrows together, thinking.

“The next one then?”

Mir nodded taking one of the black beans Leo was holding out to him.

“Skunk Spray or Licorice. I got Licorice.”

Leo had bitten down on it immediately, Mir only a few seconds later.

Biting down on it, his mouth twisted weirdly, only for him to bow over and spit the bean inside his full glass of water in front of him.

“Ew. No, not Licorice, nah definitely not.” He was his lips, while watching the half chewed bean float on top of his water.

“Red ones? Leo? What are the tastes? It´

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter