Chapter 6:the date, and the cheater

Meeting you changed my life

"Oh well it could just be your imagination." He said
 

"Yea I guess." I smiled
 

Mike stayed and cut the apples for me, he even fed them to me. I was happy that he was by my side, Mike makes me feel like no other man could.
 

~1 month~
 

month has passed and Mike has been hanging around with me. Min hasn't paying attention to me, but he's busy with his work so I understand. Mike, golf and I made plans to go shopping this evening. So I got ready and changed into my normal clothes. I told them that after work I would go home first to take a quick shower, they both agreed and would pick me up later. As I got out of the train, something caught my eyes Min was with a nother girl and he was kissing her. I stood there not knowing what to do should I go up to them? or should I just pretend I didn't see anything? The thoughts came and roam around in my head, I decided to walk away. I walked back to my apartment and sat on the couch tears were coming out, no matter how much I wiped them they just wouldn't stop coming. I went inside the shower and the water. I sat there trying to sober up, and when my phone rang I turned off the water and walked out I  wrapped a towel around my body.
 

"Hello?" I answered
 

"Hey Mika you ready?" Mike asked
 

"Oh yea give me half an hour?" I asked
 

"That's perfect because we were just leaving and it takes half an hour to get there." He said
 

"Ok then see you guys later." I said trying to sound happy
 

I hung up and walked out with the phone in my hand, I went to my bedroom and stared at the mirror I slapped both of my cheeks lightly and smiled. I can't let the boys see me like this. I put on my clothes and dried my hair. I waited for the boys to come, since it was hot I decided to wear shorts. Then my phone rang.
 

"Hello?" I answered
 

"Mika I'm downstairs come down when ever your ready." Mike said
 

"Oh ok, I'll be there in 2 minutes." I told him
 

"Ok don't rush your self." He said
 

I hung up and got my bag, before I left I brushed my hair so that it wouldn't look messy. When I finished I got my keys and went downstairs. I caught mike leaning against his car waiting for me. I smiled, without thinking I walked up to him and hug him. He didn't say anything else but wrap his arms around me.
I pulled away and blushed, I don't know why I did that.
 

"What was that for?" He asked as he smiled
 

"Its just to say thanks for always being here for me." I smiled
 

"Oh its my pleasure I like hanging out with you." He smiled
 

"Ok so where's golf?" I asked
 

"Oh he's coming he's going to bring our cousin, she wants to meet you." He smiled
 

"Really well then I can't wait to meet her." I smiled
 

"*laughs* come on let's go." He said as he opened the door for me.
 

I went inside and he closed the door, mike and I left to the mall. During the whole drive I kept on thinking who was the girl that was with Min. Suddenly my tears flowed out of my eyes. I wiped my tears and made sure that Mike didn't see me crying.
 

"Mika you ok?" He asked
 

"Yea sorry dust in my eyes." I lied
 

"Oh do you want me to close the window?" He asked
 

"No its fine." I told him
 

Mike stayed quite and kept the window open. The wind blew my hair and dried the tears that were in my eyes. When we got to the mall mike and I met up with golf.  Their cousin couldn't make it so I had to wait until next time, I was a bit dissapointed but oh well.
 

"Mika where do you want to go?" He asked
 

"Uh anywhere." I smiled
 

"Ok I'll take you to a jewelry place ok." He smiled
 

"Ok that's fine." I smiled
 

We headed to the jewelry store, once we entered the store the staff there kicked everybody out and locked the doors. You could see the front door was surrounded by girls. I felt so akward so I decided to put on my sunglasses and hoddie on so that they wouldn't see my face.
 

"Sorry about this." He whispered
 

"Its fine, don't worry about it." I smiled
 

"I wish there was something I could do." He said
 

"We'll think of something." I told him
 

We both kept on looking around and I caught something that would be prefect for Mike. It was a chained bracelet I decided that I should get him something since he's done so much for me. I asked the lady for the bracelet, I looked over at mike to see if he was looking but he looked like he was buying something too. This was the perfect chance for me to buy it. Thought it was expensive it was worth it, after all the things he's done for me. After I paid the lady I quickly put the box inside my bag. Mike looked like he was done too. I walked up to him and smiled.
 

"Hey what'd you buy?" He asked
 

"Oh just a bracelet, you?" I asked
 

"Necklace." He smiled
 

"So are you ready to go?" I asked
 

"Yea but we're going to have to go through the back door." He said
 

"That's fine." I smiled
 

As we walked out the girls were still there looking inside, we walked away from them. I decided to drag him to a costume store so that he could disguse himself.
 

"Mika what are we doing here?" He asked
 

"Just come on, go inside the fitting room." I pushed him towards the fitting room and walked away.
 

I threw him a bunch of clothes and made him try it. None of the clothes fits him so I decided to leave and take him to another store. A mens clothing store seems reasonable, I took him in and took out a black. mens cardigan a ,white tank top, a black hat, and sun glasses. I gave them to him and told him to wear them. When he finished I brought him to the cash register and paid for the clothes. I took off the tags and walked out.
 

"There we go, looks good you have a great figure." I told him
 

"Uhh mika what is this for?" He asked
 

"Its a disguise so that your fans won't recognize you." I smiled
 

"Oh." He said
 

"Wait mike did you want your fans to recognize you?" I asked
 

"No I don't, I just can't believe that you paid for it, here." He said as he took out his wallet and took out his money
 

"Oh no please Mike its fine really, I don't mind." I smiled
 

"Please take it." He said as he shoved the money to my hand
 

"No mike." I said as I gave the money back
 

"Mika take it." He demanded
 

"No." I said as I started to walk away
 

"Mika please." He begged
 

"No, I'm sorry." I said to him
 

Suddenly I heard his foot print speed up, I turned around and see Mike chasing me. I ran trying to get away from him, I avoided the people that was in front of me. I ran to an abondoned store it was full of pillows and bed. I tried hiding in there behind the bed, I see mike looking for me. When he passed the bed that I was hiding in I got up slowly and made my way towards the door, before I got to the door he blocked it. I started laughing and runs back towards the bed, but he tackled me down to the bed. We both fell on the bed and started laughing. Mike was on top of me and I was at the bottom. When we realized our position, we stared at each other and stayed quite. Mike suddenly moves closer and closer until our lips crashed. I kissed him back, his lips was unbelievebly warm and soft. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and I started to play with my tongue. He moaned as the kiss got more and more passionate. I moaned since his hands were roaming my body, I couldn't let got of Mike at all. I know its wrong since I have min already but, my body yearns for Mike no matter what I do I couldn't let go of him and he wouldn't let me go. We both stopped when we heard something fell. We turned to see what it was and it was a wood that fell.
 

"That scared me." He laughed
 

"Yea me too." I laughed
 

We both stayed quite for a while, but I looked up at him.
 

"Umm Mike I think you should get off me now." I told him
 

"Oh yea sorry." He apologized as he slowly get off me
 

"Thank you." I smiled
 

"Come on let's get out of here." He said as he grabbed my hand
 

When we got outside he let's go of my hand and check the time. As he checks the time I looked inside a store where I see Min with a girl holding hands. But it was a different girl, than the one I saw him kissing. I walked away and went back to Mike.
 

"Ok so where do you want to go?" He asked me
 

"Anywhere where we can have food, I'm getting kind of hungry." I told him
 

"Ok let's go." He smiled
 

We headed for the food court and Mike found a seat next to the window. I sat down while he went to use the bathroom.
 

~Mike's POV~
 

On my way back to Mika, my eyes caught something that I couldn't believe it. Min was with another girl making out, I can't believe that min is cheating on her. Well Mika and I were kissing so that's a different story. What should I do? Should I tell her or should I keep it to myself? My thoughts were filled with questions, the last thing I would want to do is hurt her. I walked back to her and sat across from her and she smiled at me. That smile I don't ever want her to lose it, but not telling her would also be wrong too. Ok I'll tell her after we're done eating.

 

 

 

~Hope you guys enjoy it, thanks reading :)~