Chapter 3: the wound

Meeting you changed my life

"You know you shouldn't play in the rain late at night, you might catch the cold." The guy said I didn't say anything but grab my groceries and walked away. But then the guy grabbed my hand stopping me

"Let's have fun." He said as he dragged me to an alley

"NOOO, LET ME GO!!!" I screamed But they kept on dragging me, Mike save me, MIKE!!!

Then I heard a punch I looked to see Mike hitting on the guy, they all ran towards him and tried to hit him, but thank god he blocked it. Then one of them took out a knife and charged towards him I push the guy with the blade making him slice my arm, it hurt so bad. But Mike didn't see it, I held on to wound with my hand and grabbed my sweater immediately and pressed it against the wound. It looked obvious so I grabbed my tote and put it on my shoulder covering the wound. Mike turned to me and smiled.

"Are you ok?" He asked "Yea I'm fine.

" I smiled "I'm sorry it took so long." He apologized "Please its ok really, its my fault for not bringing an umbrella, if I did we wouldn't be in this mess.

" I laughed "Well let's get you home your soaked to the bone." He said

"Ok." I smiled and grabbed my groceries and as I did I felt my wound throbbing I bit the bottom of my lip to hold the pain in. I grab the bag and walked towards him. He opened the door and I got inside. He closed the door and walkes to the other side and opens the door, he gets in and closed the door.

"So what are you going to cook?" He asked as he started the car

"Japanese cuisine." I smiled

"Ahh I love japanese food, especially soba." He smiled as he pulled out

"Really? Good because that'll be one of the dishes." I smiled "Awesome, golf is going to come later he has some business with our boss to take care of." He said

"Ok I don't mind." I smiled Our ride was quite

I kept on thinking why did I ask Mike for help while I was in danger? Why not Min I mean he did it once for me. So why mike? I turned too look at him and looked to see if he was looking at me. My wound kept on throbbing. When we finally arrived he carried the grocery for me. I felt the blood from my arm dripping.  I got scared, when we arrived at my door I quickly opened it and ran to the bathroom.

"Mika are you ok?" He asked

"Yea just have to pee." I lied

I looked at the wound and its getting worse, I grabbed a towel and a bottle of alcohol. I put the towel in my mouth and bit it hard. I opened the bottle and put my arm on the tub, I hesitated before I poured the alcohol, but finally managed to pour it anyways. When I did I felt as if though my arm was being burned. I bit the towel harded hoping that I didn't make a sound so that Mike wouldn't have to come in to see what I was doing. When I was done I threw away the bottle and grabbed a cloth to wrap my wound. When I was done I I grabbed a big sweater that Min owned and put it on me. I washed my face and walked out, mike was already taking the food out of the bag.

"Hey hope you don't mind I took the food out of the bag?" He asked

"No not at all, thanks." I smiled I walked towards him and helped him.

I started making the food once we were done unpacking the grocery. Suddenly there was a knock on the door I went to open it and found golf.

"Hey glad you could make it." I smiled

"Thank you for having me." He smiled

"Well come on in." I told him He walks in and takes off his shoe,  he accidentally hits my wound. I flinched a little, it was a little flinched that he him self didn't see it.

"Sorry." He apologized "Don't worry about it.

" I smiled showing no pain I walked back to the kitchen and began working again, golf walks towards mike.

"Sup bro?" Golf said as he gave his bro a high five "Finally dude what took you so long?" He asked

"Ah the boss had so many things for us prepared in Japan." Golf said

"Heh, well I can't wait to go to ja- Mike stopped at his words and stared at Golf. I ignored thinking that they might of jus been playing around.

~Mike's POV~

As I was talking to Golf I see a red stain on his sleeves. I touched the stain and smeared my hand I smelled it and looked at him.

"Its blood." I told him

 

~well hope u like it~