Chapter 10: Moving in

Meeting you changed my life

~Mike's POV~
 

I realized that Mika left her phone case. I decided to bring it back to her. So I dried my hair a little bit and grabbed her phone case. I made my way to the door and grabbed my keys before putting on my shoes. I wore a tanktop, jeans, and grabbed a sweater. Golf was right all along, I'm in love with Mika. But I don't think she's  intrested in me, after all she just lost her boyfriend. When I got to her house I felt as if though somethings was not right. I went up to her floor and walked towards her apartment. I stood in front of her door and knocked on it, for some reason she didn't open the door. I knocked on it again, but she still didn't answer me.
 

"Mika." I called out
 

No answer, then I turned the knob and it was open. That's weird for some one who was afraid of being kidnapped or she leaves the door opens. I slowly opened the door and looked inside, her shoes she wore this morning were here, but where is she?
 

"Mika, you home?" I asked
 

No answer, so I stepped in and took off my shoes. I checked to see if her keys were here and they were. I walked around her house and I see the bedroom door opened a little bit. I walked towards and pushed the door open slowly. I couldn't believe it but I saw Mika crouched in the corner with stuff laying around her. I quickly went up to her to make sure she was ok. She was sobbing, and I touched her arm letting her know that I was here. She slowly lifted her head and looked at me.
 

"What's wrong Mika?" I asked
 

"Mike? Why?" She asked as she sniffed
 

"You left your phone case." I told her
 

"Thank you." She said as she tried to smile
 

"Mika what happened?" I asked her
 

She didn't say anything else, but handed me a letter. I took it from her hand began reading it. I was shocked by what I've just read. Why would someone do this to a girl, who only wanted to find love? I looked at her as she sat there silently as the tears fell from her eyes. Mika deserved better than this, I picked her up and took her out, she struggled so that I would put her down, but I held her tightly so that I wouldn't drop her. She finally gave up and wrapped her arms around my neck and burried her face on my neck and began sobbing. I felt her tears trailing down my neck and I didn't care at all. I held her close to me and hoped that those tears would dry out and she would go back to smiling at me with those pretty smile that she would give me. I opened the door and put her inside the car and closed the door. I went back to her apartment and closed her apartment door, and locked it I called golf, and waited for him to answer.
 

"Hello?" He answered
 

"Yo bro I need your help." I told him
 

"Sure what's up?" He asked
 

"I need you to bring all of Mika's stuff and take it to my place, from now on she'll be staying with me." I told him
 

"All right I'll do it now, I'm gonna call up some of ny boys to help me." He said
 

"Thanks bro." I said and hung up
 

I quickly walked away from her apartment and made my way back to her. When I got there I still see her sitting there silently as her tears fell from her eyes. I walked to the driver's door and opened it, I got in and closed the door. I stayed quite before starting the car, I turned the key and the ignition starts. Before I could pull out, Mika held my hand that was holding the steering wheel. I looked at her and with her head down, she sigh and said in a low voice:
 

"Thank you."
 

I smiled and pulled the car out of the parking spot. We drove through the street while the morning light still shinning above us. My phone rang and it was my boss.
 

"Hello?" I asnwered
 

"Mike come down to my office in an hour I need to talk to you and your brother about going to Japan." He said
 

"Uhh boss I can't go today I have something important to do." I said to him as I looked at Mika
 

"What could possibly be more important than your job?" He asked sounding angry
 

"Sorry boss but I really can't so, I'll do it to-
 

"Don't worry he'll be there, see you soon." Mika said as she hung up my phone
 

Mika had cut me off by taking my phone away from me, and telling my boss that I would be there. I can't leave her all alone by herself what if she starts crying again?
 

"Mika what are you doing?" I asked her
 

"Mike your going to work, I can't let you miss out work because of me." She said as she handed me back my phone
 

"But I can't just leave you alone, I mean I don't want to. I want to stay with you." I told her
 

"Mike don't worry I'll be waiting for you in your apartment." She gave me a weak smile
 

"Ok, if you need anything just call me." I told her as I showed her my phone
 

"I'll be fine." She said as she smiled at me
 

As soon as I saw that smile I was relieved. She was starting to be come like her normal self little by little. I dropped her off at my place and told her that I would be back in a while. She smiled and nodded, I watched her as she went inside the building. When I couldn't see her anymore I drove away. Though I don't want to leave her, I have to Mika seemed like she needed time alone.
 

~Mika's POV~
 

I went inside Mike's apartment and took off my shoes. I sat down on his couch and the TV, as soon as I turned it on Mike and golf pops out, they were having an interview and the reporter asked Mike about Kwan and I'm sitting there all alone thinking who's kwan. Suddenly a picture of a girl pops out and she was stunningly beautiful.
 

"Well kwan and I have been dating for 2 months and we are serious about each other." He smiled
 

"Are there any hopes that you two will get married?" The reporter asked
 

"Uhh I'm not sure yet, but if that happened, that would be great." He smiled
 

I was a bit torn Mike was in love and I was the only one who was heart broken. I'm all alone in this world, I fell asleep on his couch. When I woke up again it was 5 in the evening. I got up and went to the kitchen, I went inside the fridge and brought out some food out. Mike was gone for a really long time, i made myself a little sandwhich and left his apartment. I saw a bench a cross the street from his apartment, I decided to go and sit there for a while. I took a bite out of my sandwhich and sat down on the bench, the weather was really nice, the wind blowing through my hair relaxed me. I walked up to a lady that was selling drinks and took out some money, I paid her and took a bottle of tea. I walked back to the bench and took a sip out of the bottle. I took a bite out of the last piece of the sand which and looked up to the sky. I see a car pulled up in front of Mike's building, when the person opened the door it was Mike him self, I smiled finally he came home. When he got out of his car he looked as if he was in a hurry to get insided. I waited to see what was going on, Mike seemed like he was worried about something. I waited to see if he would come back out, suddenly I see him on the phone running out towards his car, I tried reading his lips and he was mentioning my name. I see him punching the pole and went inside his car. I got up and ran towars his car before he could drive away from me. When he started driving and I stod in front of his car he made a quick stop and I placed both of my hand on top of his car. I looked down to see that the cat was only inches away from my body. I slowly looked up and he stared at me. I smiled at him my arms were shaking but I tried to hide it. He took off his seatbelt and opened the door. He walked up to me and hugged me.
 

"Where'd you go? I thought you left me." He said as he held me tighter
 

"Sorry I was sitting on the bench eating a sandwhich." I told him as I smelled his body, his scent azlways drives me crazy
 

"Bench?" He asked as he pulled away and looked at me
 

"Over there." I told him as I looked at the direction of the bench that I was sitting on
 

"Wow I even called Golf to see if he was with you." He said
 

"Why?" I asked
 

"Golf is in your apartment right now, he's probably moving your stuff right now." He told me
 

"Moving? Where?" I asked again
 

"Your going to move in with me." He smiled
 

"WHAT!?" I asked as I yelled a bit
 

"Yea, why is that wrong?" He asked smiling
 

"Well I mean why?" I asked not knowing what to say
 

"Mika you completely broke down when you saw your apartment, you were actually scared of it." He said
 

"Mike I don't know about this." I told him
 

"Its fine, besides it'll be fun now I have a roommate." He smiled
 

"Well as long as it doesn't bother you then I'm ok with it." I said as I pulled away from his arms
 

"Then its setteled." He said as he walks back to his car

 

 

 

 

 

~Thank you for reading my stories guys, hope you enjoy it~