Chapter 11: The other Brothers & de javu

Meeting you changed my life

~2 weeks~
 
Its been 2 weeks since i moved in with Mike, i just woke up and Mike was getting ready for work. He dried his hair while he sat on the couch with his jeans on, but no shirt. He was practically half . I see him having trouble drying his hair and texting at the same time. so i walked up to him and took the towel from his hand, he looks at me and i smiled. He smiled back, giving me the sign that he understood. So i began rubbing the towel against his hair mike stayed on the phone texting. He was very concentrated that he didnt even know that his hair is almsot half dry already. I stopped drying his hair and grabbed a comb from his room and began brushing his hair. His hair was so smooth and silky, i love it when i was done combing his hair, i stood in front of him and stared at him. He looked up to see me standing there.
 
"What?" He asked
 
"Lately you've been texting a lot. you normally get called or have Golf come and get you.who are you talking to?" I asked
 
"Oh just someone." he said
 
"Well you should stop because you're going to be late for work." I told him
 

He looked at the clock and got up, he walks inside his room and took out a shirt. He puts it on as he was walking towards the entrance. I walked towards him and stood behind him. Before he opened the door he grabbed his keys from the table, He puts it inside his pocket and he turned to me and was about to kiss me, but then stops he stared at me and hugs me instead. I waved goodbye to him and closed the door after him, i walked back inside and rubbed both my arms the AC was on too high it was a little too cold in here. I went to turn down the AC and went to take a shower, thoughts like why didnt he kiss me? ran through my head. I mean i know we're not dating but i sometimes wish i was the only person he has in his heart. But he has other girls who are better than i was i was starting to fall for this man who only sees me as a friend. I knew i stayed in the showers long because my fingers were starting to wrinkle. I turned off the water and walked out of the showers, i grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I grabbed another one and dried my hair with it. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way into the kitchen, i took out a bottle water from the fridge and opened it i took a big gulp from the bottle and looked inside to make sure i would have enough food to make some for Mike. I took a nother sip from the bottle as i walked into the living room, but to my surprise i see two men sitting on the couch staring at me. I spit the water out of my mouth and stared at them.
 
"Hi." One of them greeted
 
"Hi." I answered still in shock
 
"How's it going?" The other one asked
 
"Good, uhh will you excuse me for a second, i have to make a phone call." I said as i ran back to Mike's room and locked my self in
 
I dialed his number quickly and hoped that he would answer.
 
"Hello?" He answered
 
"Mike, oh thank god there are two men in your apartment and i have no clue who they are." I told him
 
"What two men? I never invited any one for today." He said sounding confused
 

"Are you telling me that those men are strangers and they saw me in my towel?" I asked sounding scared
 

"Towel? What do you mean by that?" He asked
 

"When I finished taking a shower I walked to the kitchen and those men saw me in my towel." I told him
 

"Ok i'll be there in10 minutes, what ever you do make sure those guys can't get to you." He said
 

"No Mike I'll be fine you just stay in work and I'll think of a plan to get rid of those men ok." I said to him
 

"Don't worry about it, I came too early anyways." He said

 

"Well ok, call me when your here already." I told him
 

"Ok." He said and hung up
 

I only have my underwear and bra here, my clothes were outside I totally forgot about them. I decided to put on the undies and bra on, and I would borrow one of Mike's shirt. I walked over to his closet and opened it, he has tons and tons of clothes inside. I looked through his clothes and took out a white t shirt that had a gree four leaf clover. Since it was big it fit me as a dress. I walked over to his bed and laid down while waiting for Mike. I don't know what to do, I was so scared I didn't know what to do.
 

"Mike will you really come and rescue me?" I asked in a low voice
 

I'm so selfish Mike already has someone but I'm still hoping that I would be the one he loves in this world. I hate this, why of all people did I have to fall for him? Though loving him was the best thing I've ever felt, and I have to let him go. Twenty minutes has passed and I heard the door outside opens. Then I heard Mike's voice he sounded happy for some reason. Suddenly the someone knocked on my door. I walked up to it, but hesistate to open it.
 

"Mika its me open the door." Mike said
 

I quickly unlock the door and opened it slowly, I see Mike standing in front of me giving me his breath taking smile to me.
 

"Mike." I said and hugged him
 

"Hey its ok, you don't have to be scared."he said as he held me tight close to him
 

"What do you mean?" I asked as I pulled away from him
 

"Mika i'd like you to meet my two older brothers sand and bank." Mike said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and walked me up to them
 

"Hi nice to meet you, sorry about that we should of introduced our self first." Bank said
 

"Oh no please I should be the one I acted so rude." I said as I bowed
 

"Don't worry about it, I mean I understand when you see 2 strange men sitting in your boyfriend's apartment." Sand said
 

"Boyfriend?" I asked as looked at Mike
 

"Oh no were not dating, she's just my friend well roommate actually." Mike denied
 

"Yea that's right we're only roommate." I said a bit disappointed
 

"Oh ok, so anyways lil bro shouldn't you be leaving now? You'll be late." Sand said as he pointed to his watch
 

"Oh yea, are you guys staying here?" Mike asked
 

"Yea but just for a little while." Sand said
 

"Ok then see you then, Mika I'll be home late." Mike said to me
 

I didn't answer him I kept on looking at the floor, and when I heard the doors closed I looked up and walked to the couch and sat down.
 

"So you like my lil bro don't you?" Sand asked
 

"Eh I don't know what your talking about." I said acting like I didn't know anything.
 

"Come on you don't have to hide it from us we know you like him." Bank said as he made his way to the couch where I was sitting
 

"Its ok if you do, I mean our lil bro is cute. When he was in high school he always gets tackled by girls." Sand said as he sat down next to me
 

"Well I do like him, but I don't even know if he even likes me back." I said to them
 

"Don't worry we'll help you find out." Bank said
 

"Thanks." I said to him
 

Bank, Sand, and I spent the whole time talking until it was time for them to leave. We said our goodbyes, and they left I was left alone again. Mike probably will be home late so I decided to go out for a while, but I don't know where to go, Obaa san gave me another whole week off since she found out about the whole incident. I have a break from my classes, so I guess I'll just stay here. I walked into Mike's room and sat on his bead, I laid down and smelled his bed,t trying to get the scent of Mike's smell. I stayed there in the quite apartment, all I could think about was Mike. He's all I want for my self but who would want a plain girl like me, when he could have someone as pretty as kwan. I fell asleep as tears were forming in my eyes.
 

~Mike's POV~
 

The day went by fast, it was dark already Golf and I have been dancing for our music video for Japan. I really didn't care at all about this, all I cared about was Mika, why didn't she said bye to me? Did I do something wrong? Things like this kept on roaming inside my head. I decided to call her to see if she wanted to eat anything, but she wasn't answering the phone.
 

"Mike come on, its time to go home." Golf  said to me
 

"Oh ok, you go on ahead I have to stop by somewhere before I go home." I told him
 

"All right bro don't stay out too late we have another job to do tomorrow." He told me
 

"Don't worry I won't." I told him
 

I gave him a knuckle punch before he leaves and I went to go get my stuff. I headed for my car and decided to stop by the supremarket before I go home. This time I'm going to cook Mika something. When I got all the ingridents I left the supermarket and fast because people were starting to notice me. I parked my car and went inside my building. When I got to my door, it sounded a little too quite, I opened the door to my apartment and found the inside pitch black. I walked in and the lights, Mika wasn't in the living room. I started to panic, I went inside the bathroom but she wasn't in there. I went inside her room and she wasn't in there either. I ran to my bedroom and found her sleeping on my bed, she curled up like a ball trying to keep herself warm. I smiled and walked up to her I sat next to her and caressed her cheeks.
 

"Woman you'll be the death of me." I said as I looked at her
 

Mika turned her body towards me and curled up again,I pulled the blanket to keep her warm.
 

"I love you Mi..." she said in her sleep
 

I was disappointed Mika was still in love with Min, I guess I can never replace him in her heart.
 

"Why can't I be the one in your heart?" I asked
 

"Please... Don't leave... me" she said
 

I got up and walked away from her, I closed the door behind me and sat down on the couch. Why is it when I love someone, that person always betrays me?
 

~Mika's POV~
 

I woke up and it was morning, wow I slept almost through the day without eating. So when I got out I was starving to death. I was still in Mike's shirt and it was still big on me, the shoulder part slipped down to my arm, so it looked like an off shoulder shirt. I see Mike sitting on the couch watching tv.
 

"Morning." I greeted him
 

"Yo." He said not looking at me
 

"Did you get home late last night?" I asked
 

"Yup." He said still not looking at me
 

"Oh, well I'm gonna make some breakfast do you want some?" I asked
 

"No I'm gonna eat breakfast with Golf." He said as he changed the channel
 

"Oh ok then." I walked away from him
 

I look at Mike and he  wasn't turning to look at me. He was acting really cold towards me, its like he doesn't want me here at all. I decided to ignore it and cook breakfast for myself. Mike gets up and walked towards the door, he puts on his shoes, and grabbed his keys.
 

"Oh leaving already?" I asked
 

"Yea." He said
 

"Ok bye." I said to him
 

He didn't say anything else but left the place. Mike is mad at me, but I don't know what I did. Maybe something happened at his work and he's a little bit pissed. Oh well I'll let it go.
 

~2 weeks~

Mike is still acting cold towards me, he stopped talking to me completely, the only time he would talk to me is if I start the conversation and that's it. I was working over time today, and I pretty much now spend time with Sand and Bank. They don't know about the whole situation with Mike, but they do pick me up from work for most of the time. As I was putting the books back on the shelf, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Sand.
 

"Hey." I answered
 

"Hey when do you get off?" Sand asked
 

"In 10 minutes why?" I asked
 

"Oh Bank and I are going to pick you up ok." He said
 

"Ok no prob, see you guys in a bit." I told him
 

I hung up my phone and continued to put the books back. When I was done, I closed up the shops. I walked out and locked the shop.
 

"Hey perfect timing." Bank called out behind me
 

I turned around to find Bank and Sand leaning against the car waiting for me.
 

"Awesome you guys are here." I smiled
 

"We didn't want you to wait long."  Sand said
 

"Thanks for picking me up." I smiled as I walked up to them
 

"No prob, besides we like to hang out with you." Bank said
 

"Aww that's so sweet, why don't you guys come over and I'll make you guys something." I suggested
 

"Sounds like a great idea." Sand said
 

"Yea I can't wait to taste your home made cooking." Bank said
 

All three of us went inside the car and drove away, but we did make a stop at the super market. I decided to cook them some Japanese cuisine. When we got to Mike's apartment we saw Mike's car.
 

"Oh look at that looks like your lil bro is home already, I wonder if he ate already?" I smiled
 

"Oh now I bet you now that you want us to leave, so that you guys could be alone together." Sand said jokingly
 

"*laughs* your funny." I smiled
 

All three of us headed upstairs, when we got to Mike's door. I had the grocery in my hand, so did Bank and Sand, but Sand managed to open the door. Once the two boys stepped in they stopped at their pace and blocked their entrance.
 

"What's up you guys? *chuckles* why did you sto- I made my way in but was shocked to see what was in front of my eyes.
 

Mike was sitting in the couch with a girl and he was kissing her. I stood between Sand and Bank and both of them turned to look at me. I dropped the grocery bag and stared at Mike. When Mike heard the noise, he stopped and turned to look at me. When he saw me he was shock and didn't know what to say. It was like De Javu again.

 

 

 

 

~Hey guys thanks soooooooo much for reading my story hope you guys enjoy it~