Baby come and a really, truly Happy Ending!

After A Happy Ending Is A Happy Stories

4AM- Los Angeles, everybody are sleeping, all the people in Kim and Pie’s house are sleeping, Pie’s in her 40 weeks, it’s mean close to her due date so her and Kim’s parents come to help them and wait for their grandchild. Actually, everyone are sleeping except Pie, she can’t sleep, something bother her very much, something stuck on her that she can’t sleep, she keeps turn around, from left to right, and it wakes Kim up.

 “Hey, what’s wrong baby?” He turns and looks at Pie, asks her worrily.

“Can’t sleep! I don’t know why… Something bothers in my stomach!” Pie pouts.

“Huh!? Is something wrong with the baby?” He stands up immedately, checks her belly.

“I’m not so sure, it keeps bothers my stomach, and it’s hurt. I don’t know what it is!!” Pie starts to cry, she’s tired and scared at the same time.

“Hush now Pie, nothing gonna happen, maybe it gets ready for your labor day, or…” thing suddenly hits Kim.

“Or what??” Pie asks in fighterned.

“You’re in LABOR!! 40 weeks it means you’re having baby!! OMG!!” now it Kim’s turns to fightern.

“Call Dani and ask her.”

“O…ok!!” Kim grabs the phone and dials for Dani.

Dani: Hello…!? *sounds sleepy*

Kim: Hello Dani, it’s me, Kim! Pie said she had some weird things in her stomach and it hurts her, she can’t sleep, I think she’s in labor.

Dani: Oh!? Really?? You can bring her to the hospital, I’ll be there.

Kim: Ok!! We’ll be there.

“Pie, Dani said we should go to the hospital to check.” Kim said while he going to prepare himself. Pie gets up also and walks to the bathroom, while crinkles in pain.

They’re ready and sneak out of their house in silence because they don’t want to troubled their parents if this’s just a wrong alert. Kim drives Pie to the hospital, all the nurses run to them when they see they’re coming.

“What’s happen sir?” One of the nurse asks Kim, as the other are helping Pie.

“Well I think she’s in labor, we come here to check, can I ask Dr. Dani Anderson is here?”

“Ok let me check.” Then she runs to the reception to check.

“Hey sir, Dr. Anderson just comes here, you can go to see her.” Then she guides them to the elevator.

“Ok! Come Pie!” Kim walks Pie, follow the nurse.

Pie’s private room

“You lay here Mrs! I’ll go call Dr. Anderson for you.” Then the nurse walks out fast.

“How you feel now? Still hurt?” Kim asks as he sits beside her on the bed.

“It’s still hurt.”

“So!! What do we have here?” Dani walks in surprisingly. Kim and Pie turn to greet her.

“I’m hurt, it becomes worse everytime.”

“Huhm… Seems familiar to me, so tell me, what kinds of hurt. Contractions one, up and down every minute?”

“Yes like that!”

“Then take off your pant and lay down, I’ll check on you.” Pie does as what Dani orders.

“OHHH!!” – “What!?” Kim’s worried.

“She’s only 2 centimeters, yes right… You’re in labor.”

“What?? Really??” Both Kim and Pie are shouting in shocked.

“I should call our parents then!?” Kim asks naïve.

“Oh honey, OF COURSE YOU HAVE!” Pie shouts. “Ok… I’ll them now!”

Kim: Hi dad!!

Mr. Jittaleela: What’s wrong son? This is early!?

Kim: Can you tell mom and Pie’s parents to come to the hospital? Pie’s in labor.

Mr. Jittaleela: What?? Only that and you wake me up this early?? Kidding me huh? *groands in annoyed then hang up*

Kim: Wait… Wait daddddd!! You got to be serious?? – Kim’s shocked with his dad behavior.

“Jezz this child…” He about to go back to sleep then he just relizes what did Kim tell him about.

“Wait… Pie… is in… LABOR!!! OMFG!!!” He wakes up immedately, that also waking his wife.

“What is wrong with you? What time is it? FIVE and you’ve already been yelling like a crazy man??”

“Kim called me and told me… Pie’s in labor.”

“What!? LABOR??? WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME SOONER?? WHY DON’T YOU WAIT FOR HER TO GIVE BIRTH AND THEN TELL ME??” She stands up and runs out of her room, then call Pie’s parents.

“HEY!! YOUR DFAUGHTER IS IN LABOR!! COME ON!!” Mr. Manaying opens his door right away.

“WHAT!! PIE’S PREGNANT… Oopss!! Sorry… SHE’S IN LABOR?? Honey! Get ready, we hit the hospital!!”

All the parents prepare in an instant and drive fast to the hospital, besise their parents, Kim also call their best friends in LA, Adam and Sauli, of course they come right after Kim and Pie’s parents.

“Hey! How is Pie?” Pie’s dad asks when they reach to her private rom and spot Kim’s standing outside.

“She’s fine, contractions are fine, she’s already 2 centimeters now. And she is changing, she told me to wait for you guys.” Kim answers his father-in-law, his face looks pale.

“Don’t worry ok? Everything will be alright, childbirth is something God gives us, she gets through it.” Kim’s mom tries to calm her son down.

“I know but this our first child, anything could happen!! Beside Dani said it will take a long period of times, because this is her first pregnancy, I don’t know!!” He said while he’s scared so so much.

“KIM~ come back here.” Pie whines inside her room, orders for Kim to come back to her.  

“Call of duty!” Kim’s dad pats his shoulder while all the elders come in Pie’s room. Kim sighs deeply and walks in behind his parents.

“Dad!! Mom!! You’re here!!” Pie yells in happy, there’re even tears in her eyes, never in her life that she’s this excited to see her parents, maybe because this is the moment when she will be like them, be a parent, and she feels scared.

“Oh honey, how are you doing? Everything is good?” Her parents rush to beside her quickly, her mom hugs her and her dad carrees her cheek, just like a kid.

“Yes evething is good so far, but I’m so nervous!! I’m afraid I can’t do this, what if I can’t push her out, and she stucks there?” It’s Pie again with her scary imaginations.

“Oh no baby girl, that won’t happen! Beside ther’re doctor, she will help you to take your baby to this world.” Her mom gentle comforts her daughter.

“Yes right, we took a class remember? The teacher said you did very well!” Kim tries to encourage Pie, too. Her dad and Kim’s parents also did, and it makes Pie wants to cry even more, she’s so happy.  Adam and Sauli have come to help Kim with Pie, everyone were all there for them. Time goes by slowly, Pie is walking around and doing some gentle excerise with Kim to ease her her contractions, which are getting harder every minutes, for Pie, she’s never experince something like this, contraction come and go, she’s hurt then she isn’t, sometime it’s terrified to through this. Dani walks back into the room to check for Pie’s cervix again.

“Let’s see… 4 centimeters! It’s kinda far.” Dani camly said.

“WHAT!? You said FOUR?? FOUR, in 5 hours?? GOD please kill me!!” Pie complains but shuddenly she groands out when a contraction hits her again.

“AHHH!! KIMMMMM THIS IS YOU ING FAULT!!” Kim is beside her and holding her hand, he feels like he will be deaf for Pie yelling and shouting like this…

“I know, I know baby… This is my fault, everything, your pains, your contractions are all my fault, I’m sorry!” Kim cuddles her and tries to calm her when her contraction passed.

“WOW! Downstair can hear you clearly Pie!” Adam said as he walks in with some bottles of water.

“Here your water Mrs!! Anything else?” He said as he puts down all the bottles beside Pie.

“No I think I’m good.” Pie said as she lays back to her bed.

“Not me, pass me one can you?” Kim takes out his hand to take the bottle from Adam.

“Where’s Sauli by the way?” Adam said when he notices his boyfriend was nowhere to be seen.

“He took our parents for breakfast, they’re hungry. Pie drink some water honey.” Kim tells Adam then turns to Pie and handed her his bottle. Pie drinks all of his water, and lays back down.

“Seem like you’re thirsty!? You should take a nap, then your contraction wouldn’t bother you baby.” Kim said as he covers Pie with a blanket, Pie slowly shuts her eyes, tries to get some sleep for the time to pass by quickly. Kim turns off the lights then goes out with Adam, they have some chat for some good minutes before the parents and Sauli go back, they all chat together, talk about their soon to be born baby.

1PM – Pie’s hospital private room

Pie’s waken up when she felt her contractions come close, only one in 3 minutes, her cervix is 6 centimeters opened, and it’s been 9 hours since Pie gotten into her labor.

“Ahhhh… Kim, I’m hurt, so so so much!! I hate you, this is all your fault, why I want to marry and have kid with you?” Pie is crying-complaining while Kim massaging her back, their parents and friends are still there but somehow there’s only Kim, who she “love” to choose to serve her the most.

“Ok… I know, but I still love you honey, so take a deep breath like Estella said before, can you? Remember what did she say? take deep breath now!!” Kim is doing his best to calm Pie down, he tries to keep his pantience, but inside he feels like he wanna die, he’s both scared and tired. Then suddenlt Pie cries out loud, Kim’s shocked so he hugs her immedately and shooth her.

“It will gonna be a long long day!” Adam said as he looks at Kim and Pie.

“Stop complaining, the main characters are fighterned, do you want to bring more trouble?” Sauli said and looks at him, which he just shrugs. Then they come beside the parents, talk with them for awhile. When Pie’s calmed down, their moms have conversation with her, for Kim to take some rest. He’s having some coffee and meals with all the men.

“So tired huh son?” Mr. Manaying asks him.

“Kind of…” Kim releases a deep sigh.

“Well we’ve been there, the day when you were born like the same, you know what’s what we learned? Nothing!! Pregnancy and childbirth are nothing but same, they ed you up really bad.” Mr. Jittaleela said along with his little laugh, thinking back when his wife was having Kim.

“Haha you’re right buddy, but now it’s his turn to experience these things…” Pie’s dad said and also shares a laugh with Kim’s father.

“Yeah well… But no matter how it makes you look bad, it makes your wife ten times more than you, so respect and encourege her as much as you can, understand young man?”

“I know that, don’t you see I’m trying?”

“Yes, and just to let you know this is only begin!” Two older men wink at him, Kim gulps at that.

At exactly 6PM, Dani comes rush in, checks on Pie, here’re the good news…

“Great! 10 centimeters, that what we’re waiting for!!” Dani announce happily.

“Oh my, so this is the time… But can I push right a way, I feel the urge to push!!” Pie’s whining, yes, it’s been 15’ since she felt it, and from that moment she couldn’t stop whining.

“Calm down and wait for me, ok? I will tell you when to push!” Dani said and goes out to call the nurses in. For the family, all guys except Kim have been invited out, the mothers, one hold a camera to take pics, one hold another to filming, Kim of course is right beside Pie, as always. Kim supports Pie (already ) to sit on a special stool, under her are lots of towels, she sits in squatting position, Kim sits on a higher chair behind for her to have someone to lean on, Dr. Dani bents down in front of them.

“Ok… I want you to push on the next contraction, got it?” She orders, Pie just weakly nods at her.

1…2…3… There is it, her next contraction, she uses all of her power to push, while pushing she holds tigh on Kim’s hands and groands out in so much pain. First push done…

“Why I don’t feel any sign of the baby? Am I pushing too weak?”

“No you’re doing great, this is only your first one, you need time for your baby to come out right?”

“Yes baby, don’t worry!” Kim calms her down, but unlike his expected, Pie shouts at him.

“Shut up!! I don’t talk to you!! After this don’t you dare touch me ever again!!” Kim’s shocked with what he’s heard from Pie, but he shrugs it off, because he knows Pie can’t live without that, hehehe. (Please Kim =”=)

“Count to 3 and push as hard as you can, ok?” – “Okay…”

“1…2…3… PUSH!!” And Pie again pushing with all of her energy.

“AHHHHH YOU KIM JITTALEELA, YOU’RE A BASTARD!!” Kim looks at her with a disbelife look and their mothers just giggle at them. Pie is having a mid-break, before starting to push again, Dani examinates her bump.

“From here I can feel your baby is coming down, so next I want a BIG one, got it? You want your baby head out, then give me your BIG PUSH.” Pie weakly nods and here we go again, Pie squeezes Kim’s hands, dugs her nails into his skin, then she pushes by all of her power.

“AHHHHHHHHH KIM!! IT’S BURN!!” Pie cries out when she feels the ring of fire comes from her l, baby’s head is slowly coming out.

“YES!! We see her head now, another one Pie!” Pie takes another deep breath and holds on Kim’s… hair, and pushing again, Dani helps her by opens up her hole a little, for the head can comes out easily.

“Half of the head is out, you can touch it if you want.” Pie moves her hand down to her l, and touches the head.

“Feel that? You’re doing great, one more and it completely out, ok? Now 1…2…3… PUSH!” Pie crinkles her face’s muscles and pushes as hard as she can, while her hands holds tigh on Kim’s hair, pull his head to aside, Kim feels like his head wants to break down. The stretch is burning like hell, Pie cries a lots.

“Good Pie!! Her head is out now, you can see her face.” Pie and Kim quickly look down to see their baby. Their mothers are still doing their job, but seeing the baby’s face makes them touches.

“You see her, you can do it right? This is time for her shoulder, and this part is even harder than her head, but when it out then all her body will be out, too. So push hard, maybe two or three more pushes and you can see your daughter, ok?”

“Yes we will see our baby soon Pie!” Kim excited to hear the news, but Pie just glares at him “Shut your mouth off, I don’t want to hear you or talk to you, you make me like this, you better go to hell, I’ll kill you after this!!” Pie really scares Kim now.

“Enough with threating Pie, time for pushing!!” With that, Pie tries to push again, she yells out in pain along with Kim, whose hands are starting to bleed.

“When they watch this in the future, it will be fun.” Pie’s mom whispers to Kim’s.

Pie tries her best to push and push over, over and over again, with a help of Dani, she holds on to the head then pulls it out carefully. Finally when her shoulder comes out, another ring of fire trikes Pie again, this time it makes she claps Kim hard enough to see full ten fingers printed on both of his cheeks, his tears falls down uncontroll. All in one, Dani pulls the baby out of Pie’s. The baby, who is crying for the first time, her skin is still grey, her body covers with liquids, and her umbilical cord still connected with her mother, being place into Pie’s arms.

“Congratulation your princess is here.” Dani said and the nurse quickly clean her up, Dani tells Kim to cut his daughter’s cord, he feels somehow proud to do that, two newly grandmas are crying with joy to see their granddaughter, they come out to tell the men who are waiting outside.

After being cleaned and checked, the baby girl is now sleeping soundly, Pie handed her to Kim, he carefully takes her.

“She’s so small.” Kim is amazed with how small can she be, and he’s afraid he might break her, Pie watches Kim smiling, there’re tears in both of their eyes, they’re now officially parents. Surrounded them are heir family and two buddies, something are still missing.

“I wish our friends in Thailand can come here.” Pie said while remembering her friends, shuddenly the door open, Peii, Yam, Jane, Nerd come rush in, everyone in the room are surprised.

“SURPRISED??” They all said at one time.

“Oh my God! Guys how and why?” Pie said as she’s so happy to see them.

“Well Nerd is the one who reminded us, she said it was your last week of pregnancy so you would give birth soon, so we decieded to fly here and surpise you guys.” Yam said excited.

“Luckily we come just in time!!” Peii said while jumping happily.

“Thanks Nerd!” Kim thanked and smiles to her, and she smiles back, caught everyone getting shocked.

“Eiii Nerd can smile now.” Jane jokes and all the people in the room laugh, it wakes the baby up, she cries out for being disturbs.

“Aww sorry baby, we wake you up.” Kim said as he sooths her down, he’s still holding her.

“So this is your baby, aww she’s so cute!!” Yam comes closer to see the baby, and everyone else does so too.

“What is her name?” Pie’s dad shuddenly asks.

“Oh we forgot… Well we’ve decided it now.” Kim said while handing his baby back to her mom.

“And…” Peii looks at them, waiting for their answer.

“We decieded we won’t use the long surname, it will be too long and we don’t like it, so Pie you tell them.” Kim said turns to Pie.

“Tia Annabelle Jittaleela.” Pie’s smiling and looking at her baby lovingly.

“Aww that’s a cute name.” Their mothers said and come to hugs them. Then everyone have their turn to hold baby Tia, some even fight for who will hold her first (their dads, Peii, Yam, Jane, Adam) and everyone else just laugh for their childish.

 After 19 hours in labor, 15 hours of contraction, 4 hours of pushing, she’s finally here, baby Tia Annabelle Jittaleela, born January 18th 2016 at 11:58PM.

Night come, Kim is staying with Pie and baby Tia. He has his own bed but he rather join in with Pie in her bed. They’re now cuddling along with their daughter.

“Thank you Pie for give birth to our daughter, I love you so much.” Kim said as he carrees her hair.

“Haven’t you said that already!?”

“I want to said it, even over and over again if you want.”

“No thanks! I’ve had enough troubles today.” She jokes and they’re smiling, caught Tia to whine a bit.

“Aww sorry baby girl, we annoyed you again.” Pie said and she calms Tia down.

“She’s gorgeous and her mother is too.” Kim’s looking at his wife and daughter.

“Huh!? I know, you just notice that?”

“I knew it for a long time ago, but now I have a chance to say it thought.” Then he kisses her, she reps back. A wonderful night for the new family, end of the day but start of their new journey.

 “AND….The end!!” Pie’s smiling as she ended her story.

“Aww that’s it? Mom what’s next?” Her daughter whines because she doesn’t want to sleep yet.

“Come on it’s already late honey, tomorrow is your big day, remmeber?” Pie gently scolds her, just when Kim comes to join her.

“Yes you first day of school, you’ll be in 1st grade, don’t you like it?” He slowly walks to them.

“Why you come here?” Pie asks as Kim sits down on the bed.

“Well I wondered what took you so long, so I’m coming to check. So kiddo, what story did mommy tell you?”

“Your story!!” Tia yells out excited.

“Our story!?” Kim looks at Pie, she just shrugs.

“Yes story when mommy and daddy got married, then had me!”

“Is that so!? But I think it’s really a long one, so go to sleep. Maybe if you’re good girl, daddy will tell you more.”

“YAY!!” Tia jumps happily, and she quickly lay down on her bed.

But just when Kim and Pie go near the door, she asks again…

“But I still don’t get it mommy!”

“What is that baby?”

“What is the aldult’s secret part that you didn’t tell me?”

“Ouch! That, we will tell you when you’re older.” Pie smiles shyly at her daughter.

“Now go to sleep!! Good night princess.” Pie said and Kim follows “Good night to you pumpkin!”

“Good night too mommy, daddy!” Then they turn the lights off, and go back to their room.

“Aldult’s secret part huh!? I can’t believe my wife said that to our daughter.” Kim said as he comes close to Pie and kisses her.

“Well not directly…” Pie looks somehwere else, avoids his kiss.

“But it reminds me, how about we make another secret now?” He tries again and this time she kisses him, Kim pushes her down to bed, the secret begins.

                      ~~ Truly End~~

A/N: So we end!! ^^~ Please tell me what you think about this chap and this story ok? The childbirth, it's normal so don't take to hard for it. And longest chapter so far, but it the end anyway… About to prepare for my new one, do you want more? Enjoy and wait for me~~