Chapter 5

Scorpio Biased

 

...6 months later...


MissTer's first full-length CD (their second after their debut EP) had finally been released and they were doing a meet-and-greet at a local music store.

The twins excitedly waited in line with their MissTer Sisters, among a slew of female fans. Were there really no males in the crowd? It seemed, over time, MissTer's 2% male fan population may have dipped to 0.5%, as their global fan base continued to grow.

From their position in line, the Sisters could already see the lovely tomboys at their autograph table. Moon announced,
"I've decided! I'm gonna kiss Qiu Qiu on the cheek!"
Jen S. towered over her diminutive friend,
"Not if I get to her first!"

"You guys kill me," Vee giggled.
"Vee - you will be shaking Niu Nai's hand, right?" Dee #1 asked.

Niu Nai had huge, lovely hands. A few of the Sisters had some very naughty fantasies about them.
"If I don't flail too much," Vee said.

Dee #2 began shooting photos in quick succession, announcing,
"I see Zi Lun! She's so yummeh! Twin, can I take her home?"

Dee #1 loved to remind her twin that she once referred to Zi Lun as a prepubescent boy. She teased,
"Nope, she's all mine - you don't like skinny girls who look like 12-year old boys!"

* * * * *

At the autograph table, Moon and Jen S. tag-teamed Qiu Qiu. She indulged them by posing for a photo where she was sandwiched between them. They planted a kiss on each of her cheeks while Dee #2 took their picture.

Meanwhile, Dee #1 and Vee mumbled at a smiling Niu Nai. Her girlish features were so evident when she smiled, no matter how short her hair was or how masculine her clothing. As she returned each girl their autographed CD, she shook their hands and nodded,
"Thank you."

As they moved down the line, Vee whispered in Dee #1's ear,
"No, thank you, Goddess Niu Nai!"

Jen W. sized up Niu Nai's handshake and affirmed to herself that as she'd guessed, she could clobber her in a wrestling match. She still would have liked to top her though, even as she made her way to her more recent bias, Anna.

Anna didn't have giant y hands or a girlish smile, but she definitely had her stoic charm. She was spunky and very self-assured.

At the moment, Anneli found Anna cute as heck too, and didn't hesitate to reach over the table to give her a hug. Vee and Dee #1 shot each other a look as they both noticed MissTer's manager, Jobby, tense up, ready to pounce if necessary. But Anneli meant no harm and Anna was pleased to hug her fans. Jobby remained at bay and Vee tried to avoid drooling in front of her.

Dee #1 muttered under her breath, "Don't say it, don't say it."

Under her breath, Vee muttered back, "I want to her tattoo all the way up her arm!"

Dee #1 laughed, "Oh God, I can't believe you actually said it. You're terrible!"

Vee reasoned , "Well, I kept my control with Qiu Qiu, I need to unleash my dirty thoughts elsewhere!"

Dee #1 nudged Vee's arm and said, "Well, you might wanna save some of that for Baby-Qiao," as they approached the blonde.

"Ughh, why are they all so CUTE?!" Vee said, more a statement than a question that necessitated answers.


At the end of the table, Dee #2 appeared to be yakking up a storm with Zi Lun. The cutie with the smouldering eyes laughed heartily and looked down the line at Dee #1. Dee #1 choked a little and looked to her twin as if to ask 'Are you two talking about me?'

"Twin language" meant they often needed no words to catch each others' drift. Dee #2 asked, "Come here, twin. Can you take a picture of us?"
As she passed the camera, she explained that she'd been telling Zi Lun that her twin would take their picture. Zi Lun had asked "Twin? Really? Where?" and Dee #2 had made her laugh by clarifying that they weren't even related.

After all the MissTer Sisters had met each MissTer member, they clutched their signed CDs and left the store in a whirr of fangirlish squeals.

MissTer seemed poised to take on the world and their fans were there to support them.

MISSTER, LET'S GO!!!

 

 

 

* ~ * ~  * ~ *

 

Curious what happened after Zi Lun closed Anna's bedroom door? :)

The Lost Chapters (: enter only if you dare!)